V-boy Disses Frisco And Vallejo Rappers From 92-96

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
do u notice when someone is actually out there, and trying to do sumting, there ALWAYS has to be someone talking down on their hustle.........it ain't gonna stop homeboy !! retire......NOT !! quit.......NAH !!
for some people they love to rap, that's their hobby.........for sum maybe they wanna rap to get money and blow up.......maybe sum do it for the gurlz.........do that shit tooo.........people really do got it twisted these days, they wanna see u fail !!! they wanna bring u down to their level, so they can feel better about themselves..........u see it everyday........

i'm riding wit all of ya'll........i dont' say nuttin on a computer that i wouldn't say to a man's face...........1 2 grow on......

alliance- servnu 151 music- pervelous p camp- nh- sandman- and everyone else.........i'm wit ya

no discount on graphics tho..........haha

Apr 15, 2003
www.thamouthpiece.com
realest post on this thread was computernerds.........this type of shit goes on every day, on the streets and now unfortunatly on the net......battle it out.....i really don't think this shit is serious enough to get violent, let alone talk violent...where's the legends pac & biggie now...rip.....battle this bitch out, IT'S ALL ABOUT WHO'S THE TIGHTEST RIGHT? PROVE IT....talent vs talent.....or for some.......talent vs no talent....lol, let me stop.......bottom line, everyone gone have they opinion about the next man.....some will say it to they face, some will hide behind a screen and say it, some will make tracks saying it....it's all part of hip hop now.....lol......but i say battle this shit out......it's relevent.....that's what it's all about ........music/rap........right?

i'm out.....higher then a mufucka.....and shit maybe sandman never entended to take it to the streets, atleast in all the posts i read, it didn't seem like it...like all these cheerleaders been making it seem like.........he just said....dude in for it for what he said, sandman felt disrespected......simple....maybe sandman writing the battle track right now.....lol

my dos pesos.....cash em or leave em

Matai

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
I couldn't resist this shit! ERASE this weak ass post PLEASEEEEE!!! I understand where both Sand and V are coming from but Sand how bout you PM him and resolve it that way pimp instead of wasting your time on this post with people just makin it worse for you to possibly squash it dawg feel me? This shit really isn't worth it for anyone! It was just an opinion but you know that it would never effect how you get your bread homie! And V, you will always be my boy but don't sweat this shit playa all ya keep makin moves and worry about gettin that cheese instead catchin feelings!

One!

Stress! Stay out of trouble cuzzin!!! I see X-Loc called you a bitch huh? lol! Ya leave my little cuzzin alone! ha!

Jul 14, 2003
www.myspcae.com
x-loc said:
iceberg stop riding on there nuts you bitch ass.........you aint got no 2 cents to give so you shut up....you lame fagget ass fuck....

Nigga i aint ridin on nobody nutz bitch ... im on SERVN U 151 ... u talkin wit a big ass mouthpiece nigga .......U need to just shut the fuck up ...... and stop yappin yo lips

V-BOY

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
www.vboyraps.com
i never said a damn thing about you all i did was say what i listen to-- your in violation not me if your so angry about it why go personal with it just prove your superiority to me in a battle roast me on the mic i aint scared of no man but how much of a man would you feel like if after you did what ever it is you plan to do
and when someone asked you why you said " CUSS EVEN THOUGH HE USED TO BUY MY STUFF AND OTHER STUFF FROM GUYS I CAME UP WITH THE FACT HE DOES'NT NOW...... WELL HE JUST DESERVED TO GET HANDS PUT ON HIM" thats funny i hope you aint teaching any young kids to be that immature when there your age handle it how you want but if its about musical respect then battle me it just does'nt seem worth jail time to me ( and thats not saying i would tell cuss i dont wear a snitch jacket im just saying if we did something stupid at a public event )
i just feel like even though i did nothing wrong i will give you a chance to ease your pain in a mature fashion show some player stripes and lets get this behind us

maybe we can have a loser leaves bart and siccness battle???
or maybe we can have no battles and just be men about the situation either way i hope with all my heart this can be resolved

Apr 25, 2002
Posts like this are making this site loose its credibility. Sandman posts here once in a blue moon. Most of you people on here have seen VBoy posting here for a long time and probably know his taste in music. You know that he has plenty of love for the Golden age rappers. What was meant by his comment is that people who rap need to give it up eventually, especially when their music begins to get stale. The torch eventually has to be passed from one generation to the next, its slowly starting to happen. VBoy has been posting here for years, you could at least give him the benifit of the doubt over someone who has 20 posts. Just because Sandman is a rapper doesnt mean he has some kind of divine authority, you all let rappers dictate your train of thought too much and it sometimes it makes me sick. If Sandman was just another poster this wouldnt even be an issue.

Aug 7, 2002
lmao!! oh shit some of you people are stupid as fuck..just cuz v-boy said that doesn't mean that he's dissin em..it's actually true some of these cats were nearly there end of there careers..now the BAY aint shit, none of these new cats aint shit always rappin about the same stuff and same beats Only ones im feelin is E40, Yukmouth, RBL, Spice 1 and JT the Bigga Figga..some of ya stupid fucks just be taking shit serious just cuz he said that DOESN'T mean he was dissin shit had me rollin for a minute lolll!! but the shit that i said about new bay area cats Aint shit forealz..and thats my opinion nigga

Sep 13, 2002
v-boy it kinda seems like you only named cats you fuck with fucked with or are gonna fuck with minus turf talk.

and when you said the whole 650, thats what wrong with california music in general. people support an area and any one trying to do there thing from an area just because they live there.

fuck that if your sorry your sorry. dont support sorry shit just cause they got the same area code.

Mar 25, 2003
BIGCHILL said:
ILL BUMP A 90 BAY BEFORE I BUMP ANY OF THIS NEW BULLSHIT!!!!! RBL,TOTTALY INSANE -DIRECT FROM THE BACK STREETS-,11/5,CHUNK, DANGEROUS DAME,SOME OL E 40,ASKRI X AND SO ON.......
^^^^^FEELING YOU FAMILY! THEM DAYS!!
IT JUST AINT THE SAME NOMORE.........DAMN I MISS THOSE DAYS.
WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WIT THESE NEW FOOLS?
DONT FORGET RAPPIN RON AND ANT DIDDLY DOG , OLD TRU MOBBIN THRU THE HOOD' TOTAL DEVASTATION MANY CLOUDS OF SMOKE' TOTTALY INSANE TELL ME SOMETHING GOOD' ...V BOY I ALWAYS THOUGHT U WAS A HOMO , RIGHT AFTER THE KID DISSES KANYE WEST AND HAVING A GAY SHOOTING UP ALBUM COVER INJECTING HIMSELF WITH SOME GAY "MOJO" DOG I SAID IT BEFORE ILL SAY IT AGAIN , UR GARBAGE AND WAY OUT OF LINE TO BE MAKING A STATEMENT THAT CAN EVEN GET U KILLED BY SOME REAL NIGGAS , PEOPLE FROM WAY BACK WILL TAKE THAT AS DISRESPECT. THINK ABOUT IT? VIRGIN BOY TAKE IT WITH EAZE KID DISAPPEAR FOR A FEW YEARS THEN COME BACK. TEKK

Jan 19, 2003
i can understand sayin some peoples music carrers are coming to a end soon, he is right with that. Back in the early to mid 90's everyone in the bay loved bay music, now i mention those some artists to co-workers or friends and they say 'damn whatever happened to him' even though they are still droppin albums.

But as a bay artist yourself i think you should keep that shit to yourself and show nothin but love and respect to those artists, those are the niggas that made you love rap and get into it and you gonna sit there and say you aint feelin them no more and their careers are over so your gonna bump east coast shit instead. Really though it dont even matter, cause who are in the game your a nobody you aint makin a livin offa rap and never will, especially when the this many people from the bay obviously dont like you. And now you got artists from the bay sayin they dont like you, if anyones career is almost over its yours.

V-BOY

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
www.vboyraps.com
fat boys, doug e fresh, slick rick, eazy-e, ice-t and public enemy made me love rap

im 26 i was making music with a boss drum machine, a casio keyboard, and 4 track tape player when R.B.L dropped a lesson to be learned that was over a decade ago do you realize the music your defending was made 8-10 years ago i love all the guys above me but dont expect me to buy there new shit if they ever drop ne thing again the bay will forever have my respect for what it has achieved but no one paved the way for me i went to school to learn music theory and business i sold dope to buy my equipment i did my shit on my own i never asked ne one to put me on

tekk believe me the last thing that will come from this ordeal is my death you can take that to the bank

proppa the reason why guys i feel are on my album is cuss i feel them i dont feel them cuss ive worked with them ive worked with them cuss i feel them its a simple thing to understand

maddogg this ones for you the only guy that knows ive posted here for years i was gonna stop but ill stay in the hopes we can change this board back from the sweet valley high school its become

Apr 25, 2002
What about the battle ? I'm trying to stop spammer signature posts. Ya' know I almost messaged you to buy an album cuz your cover is sick and you're a BART guy.... thing is you post it way too much so I figured fuck it. I try to help out people in the bay, but anything annoying I don't touch. To be honest I'd like to see you lose the battle and never post here again.... until you create a fake name w/ your album cover in every post.... then I'd realize you're still desperate for sales and will never leave

When was the last time you saw JT, Cool Nutz, Beesh, Jay Tee or B-12 post in every post they could just to have their album cover in their signature ? Fans are smarter than you think....

Look at the factors that surf these pages.... and learn from them.... afterall they got sales and you don't