V-boy Disses Frisco And Vallejo Rappers From 92-96

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2003
www.getgonerecords.com
Rappers whose careers are nearing its end

V-BOY said:
i'd say every rapper from frisco and vallejo that i used to listen to when i was a buck between 92-96 too many to mention

ITS ON AND CRACKIN LIKE HEADBOARDS AT A ORGY,IM A SLAUGHTER HIS ASS AND MAKE HIM STOP MAKING ALBUMS HOW YOU GONE TALK ABOUT US LIKE THAT,YOU AINT GOT NO TALENT ALWAYS TALKIN BOUT WHERE YOU FROM,YOUR THE ONLY ONE FROM OVER THERE,ITS REAL IN THE FIELD LIL FELLA YOU GOT SOME SHIT INSTORE FOR YA ASS AND THE COLD THANG ABOUT IT IS YOU DONT KNOW WHERE ITS COMIN FROM BUT KNOW THIS YOU WILL GET A DOSE FROM ME UP CLOSE&PERSONAL BITCH BOY!!!

V-boy Disses Frisco And Vallejo Rappers From 92-96

Oct 19, 2002
tadou said:
Golden Era, so what....if Run DMC or Sugarhill Gang was still makin albums, THEIR time would already have been over too.
Doesnt mean shit, If he's speakin on who i think he's speakin on (my bad if he's not) he'd be mistaken cuz a lotta bay folks from back then are still makin moves today, keepin it fresh and not rappin in a played out style which my be 'dying' or 'dead'.

Spitz

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2003
This has to by far be the craziest fourm ive ever came across. Im not dissin yall but you guys are way to uptight in BART. At the very least give the man a chace to futher explaine hisself before heads start rollin and we all have to see 4 pages of F v-boy post. He could have not properly made his view clear. HAHAHAAHHA yall out their man

Apr 25, 2002
V-Boy still out of line for speakin on the timers like they over and done with, when in actually hell of us still bump that classic shit like its new and dont give a fuck about these young cats with their aspiring rap careers

B

Blackjack 1577

At least let him explain himself before ya'll get all butthurt about it!!!

Jan 7, 2003
www.getgonerecords.com
Lil Rebel said:
So Mr. Sandman ? What do plan to do to V-bOY ?
Threaten him on the net ??

LIL REBEL I KNOW YOU NOT A V-BOY FAN,IM NOT MAKING NO THREATS ITS NOTHIN BUT PROMISES,IM A FRISCO RAPPER I WAS APART OF THAT ERA SO IM DEFENDING WHAT I REP JUST LIKE YOU REP THE RICH,THIS IS NOT NO CAUSE FOR VIOLENCE TOWARDS HIM,THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO HANDLE SHIT LIKE THIS......

C

CCCUser925

i said almost the same...how come your not on my case Mr Sandman?...let it go man....let his own downfall get to him...ya feel me?

Sep 13, 2002
cause he spits and reps his shit.

people gotta clarify them selves in the first place.

people like sean t and his folks baby beesh jayee and all there folks me kee and all his folks celly cel spice 1 and so on got as much to bring to the table as they did in the mid 90's.

Apr 25, 2002
I'm sure V-Boy didn't mean that as a diss. He was just sayin all the rappers that were around 92-96 are gettin towards then end of their careers, which is the truth. Just because they are near the end of they careers doesn't mean they are puttin out weak shit or anything like that. It does mean they are gettin up there in the years.

Nov 28, 2002
Artists in the era he mentioned have been putting every piece of their hearts/souls/blood/sweat/tears in their work. Their families and friends all constantly tell them it is a lost cause and there is no point in pursuing their passion. Most of them know they will probably never get past the bay, but they keep at it cause its their passion. Bay area rap for me is a lifestyle that I will take with me to the grave. The artists in that era should be put in a hall of fame, not quit rapping....