UFC 148

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
You guys remember the first time they fought and I blew it off and said Chael loses to anyone with a guard; Andy wins by sub?
Chael's been working with Vinny Mags for the past year, and Vinny says Chael already has the sub he's going to win with picked out. I think Chael's been working on nothing but top position subs since Andy beat him. Like the arm triangle he put on Stann.

I have no idea what's going to happen in this fight, but deep down I hope Chael subs Andy from the top. For the sheer panic it would cause.
Best case scenario for everybody. Chael subs Andy. Andy freaks out. Andy faces Bisping to get his rematch. Chael faces Lombard/Munoz/Weidman in his first defense. Andy literally kills Bisping. Chael outboxes Munoz/Weidman, subs Lombard. Chael-Andy 3 fourth of July 2013.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
ARM TRIANGLING BRIAN STANN ISNT EXACTLY WINNING ABU DHABI OR ANYTHING.

SONNEN COULDNT EVEN SUB BISBING, MATTER OF FACT... IT WAS A REAL CLOSE FIGHT THAT POSSIBLY, COULD HAVE WENT TO "THE COUNT"...

LOL AT HAVING A SUB FOR ANDY, ALREADY PICKED OUT.

WAY TOO MUCH HYPE...

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
well yeah, but that was huge for Chael. He's not a sub guy and he sub'd a borderline top 10 guy (Yeah Stann's not shit for grappling, but still-)
It's not like Andy's some elite grappler. He RNC'd Hendo after bombing on him, he triangled Lutter and had to elbow him to get the tap (I think, haven't watched that fight in forever); and when he was in Pride he got the sickest sub of all time thrown on him by Chonan and got triangled by Takase.
And Bisping's a hugely underrated ground guy. You can't keep him on the ground long enough to sub him. He's basically a slower Chael with a worse chin and shittier takedowns.

I'm not saying Chael's gonna win. All's I'm saying is I wouldn't be surprised if it looked like the first fight but with Chael subbing Andy in the 4th, and I wouldn't be surprised if Andy KO's Chael in the 1st. My prediction is with Chael putting on so much weight for the past year and a half, it's going to look like the first fight, but Chael's going to be a looooot slower and he's going to gas midway of the 2nd/3rd, and he's either going to get blasted for being tired and sloppy or Andy's gonna gas from the pressure and Chael's gonna win or decision or land a fugly sub.

Dec 12, 2006
The first time these two fought I was really surprised by Chael's stand up game, I never thought he would have so much success but he caught Andy with some good blows going forward, I just have this image of Chael goin in for a takedown and getting a knee to the face...

Dec 12, 2006
If I was betting I would take Silva, but since Im not, and will prolly be still hungover from the Fourth of July its WAR SONNEN, F A BRAZILIAN BRAH!!!!
USA USA USA!!!!!!!

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
chael is on fucking fire right now

[video=youtube;QV2pmWpGUSg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV2pmWpGUSg[/video]

[video=youtube;wh_eO2QoeCM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh_eO2QoeCM[/video]

Dec 12, 2006
Damm I could listen to them go back and forward like that for hours, Does Andy just not speak good English? If your more comfortable expressing yourself in your own language I can dig that but the translate thing was dumb shit

Dec 12, 2006
He said Chael is scared and therefore wont make weight, jahmon dukey

[video=youtube;PXzbAyc0KMA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXzbAyc0KMA[/video]

Im still waiting for ESPN to do a show in a barbershop or some dumb shit after I first saw this was actually a format for a show, but Dan Lebatard is a real fag for the way he choses to rephrase Sonnens quote, I missed it the first time, he says, Sonnen says, that Sonnenn will slap both Andy's wife and "translator" if the wife doesnt make him a steak medium rare

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ yeah i saw that, thats why i made that comment. What i dont know is how often does that happen where a fighter has to lose that weight a day before a weigh-in

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
well yeah, but that was huge for Chael. He's not a sub guy and he sub'd a borderline top 10 guy (Yeah Stann's not shit for grappling, but still-)
It's not like Andy's some elite grappler. He RNC'd Hendo after bombing on him, he triangled Lutter and had to elbow him to get the tap (I think, haven't watched that fight in forever); and when he was in Pride he got the sickest sub of all time thrown on him by Chonan and got triangled by Takase.
And Bisping's a hugely underrated ground guy. You can't keep him on the ground long enough to sub him. He's basically a slower Chael with a worse chin and shittier takedowns.

I'm not saying Chael's gonna win. All's I'm saying is I wouldn't be surprised if it looked like the first fight but with Chael subbing Andy in the 4th, and I wouldn't be surprised if Andy KO's Chael in the 1st. My prediction is with Chael putting on so much weight for the past year and a half, it's going to look like the first fight, but Chael's going to be a looooot slower and he's going to gas midway of the 2nd/3rd, and he's either going to get blasted for being tired and sloppy or Andy's gonna gas from the pressure and Chael's gonna win or decision or land a fugly sub.
this..

prediction :American Gangster by first round stoppage