UFC 148

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
this..

prediction :American Gangster by first round stoppage
AND THEN HE FAILS POST FIGHT PED TEST'S, BY THE BIGGEST MARGIN EVER RECORDED IN SPORTS HISTORY.

NAH J/K (BUT AT THE SAME TIME CANT PUT IT PAST HIM)...

CHAEL SELLS A GOOD FIGHT THOUGH...IT'S FUNNY HOW HE HAS MADE SO MANY PEOPLE THINK, HE HAS BECOME THIS MMA JUGGERNAUT.

SONNEN GONNA CHOKE (NO TRIANGLE) LIKE HE HAS HIS WHOLE FUCKIN CAREER.

HE DONT EVEN LOOK LIKE HE BELIEVES, WHAT HE'S SAYING HIMSELF.

ANDERSON IS GONNA DISMANTLE HIM PIECE BY PIECE.

UNLESS CHAEL DOES SOMETHING DIRTY.

Dec 4, 2006
You know Chael felt the power of the shoulder bump! You can see it in his face like "HOLY SHIT, HE GOT POWER"

RIP Chael ...............

Nov 7, 2006
im goin for Sonnen. Silva is a beast no doubt. but i always though he was overrated...
overrated? who is better than him? dude has done some fantastic shit on the biggest mma stage in the world. i mean i'm not hating on your opinion or anything but it's hard to say this guy is overrated especially with what he accomplished.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Were all you Silva supporters a fan of him when he fought Leites or Maia?

I KNOW YOU A ANDY HATER NOW. NOT ANDERSONS FAULT IN THOSE FIGHTS. THOSE DUDES DIDNT COME TO FIGHT. THEY FOUGHT LIKE GREG JACKSON FIGHTERS THOSE NIGHTS. I BET ANDERSONS KO REEL IS DOUBLE THAT OF CHAELS ANYWAYS. CHAEL GOT SOME SNOOZERS ON HIS RESUME.WHEN HE'S NOT GETTING TAPPED. LOL

WAR SILVA.

Dec 30, 2003
I KNOW YOU A ANDY HATER NOW. NOT ANDERSONS FAULT IN THOSE FIGHTS. THOSE DUDES DIDNT COME TO FIGHT. THEY FOUGHT LIKE GREG JACKSON FIGHTERS THOSE NIGHTS. I BET ANDERSONS KO REEL IS DOUBLE THAT OF CHAELS ANYWAYS. CHAEL GOT SOME SNOOZERS ON HIS RESUME.WHEN HE'S NOT GETTING TAPPED. LOL

WAR SILVA.
Chael comes to fight man... he dont give a shit if he gets tapped out... but he comes to fight and thats why i think the guy deserves respect

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Were all you Silva supporters a fan of him when he fought Leites or Maia?
yeah just like i'm still a fan of Nick Diaz after Carlos Condit didn't want to fight him either

wtf was Anderson supposed to do against Leites? Leites was constantly flopping on the floor trying to get Anderson to jump in his guard.

If BOTH fighters don't come to fight then the fight ends up sucking.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I think Chael did a great job of getting into his head. Silva is the best striker in the UFC, and has quite a bit of speed, but can be cocky in the ring at times. I think Sonnen sees that arrogance a little bit, and knows if he can get to him mentally(which he has), then fighting him will be a lot easier. I'm amped for this. Should be a great fight from both sides.

trips

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
Anderson silva is taking sonnen to school tonight. That wrestling shit won't cut it! Silva will show him no respect at all in this beatdown! Can't wait