UFC 148

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2004
CHAEL is on the roids, i hope silva smacks his ass around and just destroys him, like he said i want bones broken, joints dislocated, a fractured femur would be cool, chael is a cheater and is annoying as hell, i wanna see a war!

Feb 3, 2006
I have never seen the SpiderMan ready to kill someone in the ring before a fight. Sonnen's wrestling won't surprise Silva this time around. Plus I can't get that gift decision that Sonnen got in his last fight out of my head. He didn't look good at all in that fight. Silva might hurt this guy bad.

Feb 12, 2004
I don't know if you guys have seen Anderson's documentary "like water", but it was filmed prior to the fight and he told Big Nog himself he promised he would submit Sonnen for disrespecting his black belt which he received under the Nogueira brothers. Anderson went into that fight with the sole intention of winning the fight via submission. The man walked in wearing his BJJ gi and he NEVER wears his gi during his walk out. I knew something was up when I watched that fight. Anderson was getting "rocked" by punches he would normally not even flinch from. This time around Anderson is going to come in, no bullshit and whoop Sonnen's ass straight up.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Anderson via Murder

Chael looked like shit against Bisping probably because his testosterone levels were more leveled out lol

Nevada is still giving him up to 6:1 though which is bullshit, Chael will probably find a way to be right on that 6:1 also.

I still don't get the Chael Sonnen hype, dude is like 5-4 in the UFC, lost all of his big fights outside of the UFC except for one against the Paulo Filho that just came out of rehab lol, after over 10 years in the sport still doesn't have submission defense. Only thing dude has going for him is he's pretty hilarious, other then that being 0-3 against Jeremy Horn isn't that impressive for the supposed #2 Middleweight in the world.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol Anderson is gonna rip this dude apart, Chael is entertaining, he was great on the Joe Rogan podcast back in May when he was just being himself and not trolling, I really feel bad for dude on Saturday though.

RIP Chael Sonnen: April 3rd 1977 - July 7th 2012