UFC 142

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
got the post fight presser on ufc.tv on stand by

can't wait to see what Dana White has to say about Yamasaki and Rumble

Dana is known for verbally destroying ref's in the post fight pressers

Feb 14, 2006
got the post fight presser on ufc.tv on stand by

can't wait to see what Dana White has to say about Yamasaki and Rumble

Dana is known for verbally destroying ref's in the post fight pressers
I didnt know they streamed them there. But whos the cunt talkin over the fucking video feed in porteguese everytime someone speaks in english?? lmao Ill have to watch it later when she isnt completely ruining it.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Bonuses got announced

Knockout of the night - Edson Barboza
Fight of the night - Edson Barboza vs Terry Etim
Submission of the night - Rousimar Palhares

Bonuses are $65,000 each

Nov 7, 2006
so just like last time in august every brazillian wins in a knockout or sub lol. fucking awesome. also happy they made up that free fight fuck up with the lesnar overeem fight on the xbox360 by giving me this one free.

Dec 30, 2003
brazil ufc ppv's piss me off.... their fans are stupid as fuck, and the ref's seem to just fuck up in their favor over there.. rumble vs vitor had early standups, and aldo allowed to grab the fence blatantly to avoid being slammed and no point gets taken? and they call that a ko because aldo ran out? yea he cracked the shit outta mendes but wheres his chance to stand up since that round ended? look at penn vs sherk, penn is punching him bell rings, they give sherk a chance to stand up. when he does not respond, THEN the fight gets called.. i could just not like brazilians i dunno.... lol