UFC 142

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
brazil ufc ppv's piss me off.... their fans are stupid as fuck, and the ref's seem to just fuck up in their favor over there.. rumble vs vitor had early standups, and aldo allowed to grab the fence blatantly to avoid being slammed and no point gets taken? and they call that a ko because aldo ran out? yea he cracked the shit outta mendes but wheres his chance to stand up since that round ended? look at penn vs sherk, penn is punching him bell rings, they give sherk a chance to stand up. when he does not respond, THEN the fight gets called.. i could just not like brazilians i dunno.... lol
I agree Vitor vs. Rumble stand ups were a little early, but everything you mention in the Aldo fight was legit. The fence grab would NEVER have gotten a point taken away on the FIRST offense, when that happened to Tito it happened after multiple fence grabs and i've seen fence grabs in numerous other fights where they gave them a warning on the first one. On the KO that was a legit stoppage due to the fact the ref don't have a clock right in front of his face, he probably wasn't aware there was 1 second left on the clock when he pulled Aldo off. When you get KO'd you get KO'd plain and simple, there is no such thing as being saved by the bell when your laying on the mat out of it and taking more bombs, that even kills the 1 second theory due to the fact Aldo had time to lay more bombs after the knee and the ref had time to move in, step in, and pull him off BEFORE the bell rang.