UFC 141

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
He didn't capitalize on those sweeps. Diaz was throwing straight chip shots right up the middle. Cowboys jaw has to be hurting. Diaz is going to be hella sore after those kicks though.

Dec 4, 2006
there was people that were actually cheering for Lesnar? ha ha c'mon! the guy is a fucking joke!

I give him his props for entering the octagon, but he was nothing but a WWE joke to me...

I can't wait for the Overeem vs JDS fight tho.. that's gonna be one helluva of a fight to watch...

Nov 7, 2006
great night of fights tonight. was pissed about 10 seconds into the cerrone and diaz fight after seeing cerrone had a HUGE adrenaline dump. anyone who knows how cerrone fights thats not the way but still he was outclassed in boxing and the only good thing he did was sweeps and kicks. i expected the reem and lesnar fight to look exactly like that so that wasnt a shocker. biggest shock of the night was Ftch getting KTFO, didnt see that coming. also liking the new batch of up and coming fighters. UFC is growing in very good ways. great crad overall.