UFC 141

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
What a way to end the year with such a great card! War nate diaz!!!! I actually thought donald cerone was gonna put a clinic on nate, but it was the other way around. A page taken from older brother nick. I'm glad they matched nate with a fighter and not a humper. from beginning to end enjoyed every fight. Went to smoke a bowl and when I came back fitch was knocked the eff out! Ufc 141 = ***** five star event. Thank u dana for putting this card together....

Feb 12, 2004
Overeem is a beast, but don't think JDS can't fuck his world up either. JDS lands one of those counter bombs while Overeem is throwing a leg kick and it's goodnight for Overeem. Going to be a sick fight.

Nate whooped Cerrone's cowboy ass!!

Nov 7, 2006
agreed, he destroys people in regular fights but in the 4 big fights he's had he seemed pretty easily outclassed. Bendo twice and now Nate, shitty ass Jamie Varner was even winning that title fight before the foul that got the early decision win for Varner, but as soon as they weren't in the main event or in title contention Cerrone destroyed Varner. I think he folds in the spotlight.
yeah man it's fucking weird. like he fought well in that bendo fight atleast but in this one after rewatching it again he looked drunk or something lol. when he was throwing kicks he was falling and slipping and shit lol. but majore MAJOR props to Nate for beating that ass. and anyone else noticed nate give cerrone his hat at the end and told him to wear that instead of his cowboy hat lol.

Oct 27, 2008
i'm gonna take an unpopular position, cuz i've seen alot of ppl here & all over the net saying shit like "go back to wwe, brock" he's a "freakshow," overrated, etc. i hated brock as much as anyone else when he entered MMA, but lets face the facts-- maybe he did it with pure athleticism, wrestling, & size --but he dominated herring, & beat mir, couture, & carwin (who IS overrated, btw). & thats all in his 8 fight mma career. just 8 fights. who knows what he could have accomplished if he had found the sport sooner, & hadnt been plagued with a disease. his physical advantage @ HW is no different than jon jones' @ LHW. dude deserves @ least a little bit of props.. not just for entering the octagon, but for actually accomplishing something while he was in there.

EDIT: on a slightly related note, if any of you on here like dana white but hate brock lesnar, you're a fuckin faggot.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
UFC 141 medical suspensions: Lesnar, Diaz, Matyushenko, Gamburyan out six months

The Nevada State Athletic Commission issued mandatory medical suspensions to twelve fighters from this past weekend's UFC 141 event.

Four of them – Brock Lesnar, Nate Diaz, Vladimir Matyushenko and Manny Gamburyan – could be out of action up to six months because of the suspensions.

NSAC officials today emailed the list of official suspensions to MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com).

UFC 141 took place this past Friday, Dec. 30, at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. The main card aired on pay-per-view, and prelims aired on Spike TV and streamed on Facebook.

In the night's headliner, Strikeforce import Alistair Overeem scored a first-round TKO victory over ex-champ Lesnar, which earned him a guaranteed heavyweight title shot with titleholder Junior Dos Santos. Lesnar suffered a possible abdominal injury in the fight and is suspended until June 28, though a physician can clear him early.

Diaz (right eye), Matyushenko (left knee) and Gamburyan (right shoulder) also could be out of action for a half a year barring medical clearance.

The full list of UFC 141 medical suspensions included:

•Brock Lesnar: Suspended until June 28 due to an abdominal injury, though he can be cleared early by a physician
•Alistair Overeem: Suspended until Feb. 14 with no contact until Jan. 30 due to lacerations near his right eye
•Nate Diaz: Suspended until June 28 due to a right-eye injury, though he can be cleared early by an ophthalmologist; regardless, suspended until Jan. 30 with no contact until Jan. 12 for precautionary reasons
•Donald Cerrone: Suspended until Feb. 14 with no contact until Jan. 30 due to a lower-lip cut
•Jon Fitch: Suspended until Feb. 29 with no contact until Feb. 14 for precautionary reasons
•Vladimir Matyushenko: Suspended until June 28 due to a possible left-knee injury, though he can be cleared early by an orthopedic doctor; regardless, suspended until Feb. 14 with no contact until Jan. 30 for precautionary reasons
•Alexander Gustafsson: Suspended until Jan. 30 with no contact until Jan. 21 due to right-tibia contusion
•Nam Phan: Suspended until Feb. 29 with no contact until Feb. 14 due to a right-eyebrow cut
•Junior Assuncao: Suspended until Jan. 30 with no contact until Jan. 21 due a right-cheek cut
•Dong Hyun Kim: Suspended until Jan. 30 with no contact until Jan. 21 due to left-foot contusion
•Manny Gamburyan: Suspended until June 28 due to a possible right-shoulder injury, though he can be cleared early by an orthopedic doctor and X-ray; regardless, suspended until Jan. 30 with no contact until Jan. 12 for precautionary reasons
•Diego Nunes: Suspended until Feb. 14 with no contact until Jan. 30 due to a cut near left eye