UFC 141

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
also is it too early to say cerrone has the florianidis? just like K-Flo he looks great and even untouchable in fights just to flop in the main events lol.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
also is it too early to say cerrone has the florianidis? just like K-Flo he looks great and even untouchable in fights just to flop in the main events lol.
agreed, he destroys people in regular fights but in the 4 big fights he's had he seemed pretty easily outclassed. Bendo twice and now Nate, shitty ass Jamie Varner was even winning that title fight before the foul that got the early decision win for Varner, but as soon as they weren't in the main event or in title contention Cerrone destroyed Varner. I think he folds in the spotlight.

Feb 14, 2006
I can get the event but the only one out is a fucking 6 gig file and the other is an x264 avi that runs over 1 gig. Ill get the single fights as they come unless someone beats me. I just uploaded the lesnar fight.

Lesnar vs Overeem:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FRK2VA8E

Converting the stream but heres a link anyway:

http://www.megavideo.com/?d=FRK2VA8E

I really want the Nate Diaz fight. When he put his middle finger up at Cerrone before the 3rd round i was lmao.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
JDS has to be scared
Scared of what? Overeem is a former K-1 champ and has a solid all around mma game, but look at who he has fought the last couple of years, a bunch of cans there is nothing impressive on his resume as of late.

I am not trying to take anything away from Overeem the guy has tons of potential, now that he will face the best we shall see if he is the truth or just hype.

Feb 14, 2006
God Damnit that better be the right one im dln now!

lol Thats the right one. I didnt get it because i like to upload the fights and post em here but anything larger than 1024mb at Megaupload requires subscription. I would have gotten that file and taken out the best fights of the night and uploaded em separately but his encodes are difficult to work with.

May 2, 2009
watched this shit at the bar tonight, everybody was hating on lesnar lol.

i knew he'd go out in the first round, you just don't stand with an elite striker like reem when your main weapon is your wrestling. you could tell brock had been working day and night on his stand up and tried to utilize it more in this fight, but if he had gone in for more take down attempts with a double, he might of taken him down and had a chance. he's done though. like him or not, you gotta admit its exciting every time brock fights.

May 2, 2002
LOL @ Joe Rogan..."Alistar has no respect whatsoever for Brock's standup". What standup? He has none. He'll run over a muthafucka (literally). If not that, he'll get you on the ground and hit you with those gay ass hammerfists. There may've been a fight or two where he's thrown some knees. I was actually surprised to see him start the fight by throwing leg kicks. You rarely see either in he Heavyweight division (if ever). They usually just standup and bang, which is what I like to see anyway.

I don't like to see fights where they stall or the ref has to separate them. Let them punch, kick, or manuever their way out. IMO, ppl hyped Brock up more than they should have. Yes, he's got an outstanding collegiate wrestling background, but when it comes to mixed martial arts, he's not all that great. Mixed martials arts is more than just wrestling. I'm sure it has its foundations in wrestling and a lot of the holds are baed off of it. However, seeing as how it is mixed martial arts (MMA), it "might" be advantageous to have more than one skill set. Not that its absolutely necessary, but it is MMA. I'm sure there have been lots of fighters who've been very successful with one form of fighting in their repitoire. It may work for some; it may not work for others.