TRYIN TO GAIN WEIGHT...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
i saw the weight loss thread, i'm on the other end of the spectrum...

i've always been a skinny motherfucker, genetically, but at the same time I never really did too much about it in terms of eating extra or working out...my patna has hookup on weight gainer, and my neighbor gave away a little home gym for free, so i've been combining the two over the past two weeks...i've gained a couple pounds, but nothing insane...

any insider tips on how to gain weight quickly, minus getting on roids lol...

Nov 24, 2003
Time... If you keep on the weight gainer and hitting the dubs, I would strive to gain about 2-3 pounds a month.

Because of your high metabolism, if you balance your caloric intake properly, you should be able to gain mostly muscle.

If you over do it and gain 5-6 pounds a month, you will be gaining a lot of fat. If you don't care about what you gain, create a diet notebook and try to eat at least 4000-5000 calories a day.

Apr 8, 2005
eat more, and be more active at the same time, make sure you have lean protien like chicken breast or tuna in every meal, make sure to have some kind of beans, and make sure to have fruit and vegetables. have some kind of dairy, like, take sliced turkey and roll it around string cheese. eat as much as you can in a day, but work out 30 minutes after each meal

Mar 13, 2003
/\

real talk......instead try pregnant girl friend, i put on almost 25 lbs when my old last was pregnant with our 1st....But if u lookin to gain some mass u need extra calories, u can go the weight gainer route as far as protein shakes to add some extra calories, but u also need to eat, eat, and eat some more...Every 3 hr's or so. I am assuming u exercising to tho?

May 16, 2002
Hang with me for awhile Brugh, I'll show you the ropes.

I started off slow, but ened up over dosing LOL!!!! j/k

On a real note, some of these Homies are right. Once you hook up with a chick (live in), or have a baby on the way...the weight will come naturaly.

May 31, 2006
damn same here, i thought it was called fast metabolism tho? anyway everyone in my dad's side stays lean as fuck so i am too. i can eat hellllllllllla and not gain a pound, i don't work out too much so i'll get on that..

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Drink Tecate (lots), eat plenty of Mexican food (often), and cupcake with Kayvee (naked), and you're set.

< Gained 9 lbs in a weekend at her place...

< Has pics to prove it. $5.00 a pop, if anyone's interested. No lie. Try me.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
they have plenty of weight gainer milkshakes at those gnc stores im pretty sure those will work..or smoke hella weed and go to a buffet,i go to round tables all you can eat its from 10am to 2pm..i always lie and say i want water but get sprite instead,its like 2 dollars extra if u say u gettin soda fuck that..