TRYIN TO GAIN WEIGHT...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
yeahh the weight gainer shakes or shit like Boost you can incorporate either with your regular meals or in between meals so you almost double your calorie intake for the day.
its good to work out tho.

Mar 5, 2007
i saw the weight loss thread, i'm on the other end of the spectrum...

i've always been a skinny motherfucker, genetically, but at the same time I never really did too much about it in terms of eating extra or working out...my patna has hookup on weight gainer, and my neighbor gave away a little home gym for free, so i've been combining the two over the past two weeks...i've gained a couple pounds, but nothing insane...

any insider tips on how to gain weight quickly, minus getting on roids lol...
Just eat mayne.... just keep eating even when you can't eat no more.

I don't know what your calorie intake is right now but you'd better double it pronto! No triple it.

Take in 1-2 grams of protein per pound of your body weight. Eat every 3-4 hours.

eat-high protein foods, Good Carbs, Good Fats. If you don't know what are good carbs and good fats then google it.

Steak
Potatoes
Oats (steel cut oats) grind em up and throw them in your protein shake
Chicken
beans
Fish (tuna)
Egg whites
milk

Make sure you are getting a full nights rest (8 hour sleep)

You don't need to waste too much money on weight gainer (shakes)

Just get a cheap protein powder mix it with milk, add a banana, a cup of steel cut oats (ground up), ground up almonds, some berries. you'll have about 800 calories consisting of hella protein and carbs.

When Im on a bulking cycle Im usually taking in 4500 calories

Mar 5, 2007
i saw the weight loss thread, i'm on the other end of the spectrum...

i've always been a skinny motherfucker, genetically, but at the same time I never really did too much about it in terms of eating extra or working out...my patna has hookup on weight gainer, and my neighbor gave away a little home gym for free, so i've been combining the two over the past two weeks...i've gained a couple pounds, but nothing insane...

any insider tips on how to gain weight quickly, minus getting on roids lol...
How much do you weigh?

You want to consume 20 calories per pound of bodyweight. So if you weigh 180 you need to consume 3,600 calories a day to bulk up.

Feb 22, 2006
when i turned 18 and moved out i was hella drinking old e' and eating sonic everyday cause i worked there and i easily gained 20-30 pounds in one year i went from like 160 to 185ish in a year. so start drinking lots of malt liquor every night and going to get fast food in the middle of the night and sleepin in for half the day, then wake up and eat more fast food and take some old e' to work and get drunk and high so you just do nothing and eat a grip of bad shit for you. easy and fun way to gain lots of weight

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
heavy lifting... lots of carbs... lots of meat... especially steak... puts on the pounds better than chicken or fish

don't too much cardio... if anything just 5-10 mins to warm up before you lift

make sure you're drinking a protein shake or eating something before bed

if you wake up in the middle of the night... go to the kitchen and drink a quick protein shke or eat a quick somthin... sounds like a horrible idea for fat people... but if you wanna GAIN... do it

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
and one more thing... you're most intense workouts should be legs... squats, deadlifts, leg press

hard ass leg workouts pushin up real heavy weight will get the hormones going in your body and will get you to put on some good mass

a lot of people neglect legs, but its really the key to getting bigger... even in your upper body

Nov 20, 2005
Drink Tecate (lots), eat plenty of Mexican food (often), and cupcake with Kayvee (naked), and you're set.

< Gained 9 lbs in a weekend at her place...

< Has pics to prove it. $5.00 a pop, if anyone's interested. No lie. Try me.
:ermm:

um no.

~k.

Jun 2, 2002
aright here's a little more background...

i smoke weed daily, eat munchies like you'd expect...i live off of late night burrito runs. i drink several beers per day, usually dark heavy beer too. the past few years i've got hardly any excersize, however i've been better about playing hoop at least 1x a week lately. i am REAL skinny, like 145, and i'm 6'1". i've been keeping my eating schedule at about what it was, but i'm having one or two protein shakes a day, which are like 900 calories a piece. i get my 8 hours a night, and i've been working out everyday on the totalgym 1000, alternating upperbody/lowerboddy each day... i started about a 1.5-2 weeks ago, and i've gained just a hair below 5 lbs.

Apr 5, 2005
Yo I'm a skinny mother fucka too! But i'm been eating properly and healthy and hitting the gym 4 days a week. I, myself also have a high metabolism, but Im starting to notice a difference. My arms are getting more cut and I feel great. All I would be able to gain is muscle. Thats what it do!

Aug 23, 2002
Another skinny dude trying to gain weight. I work at Whole foods and have found all kinds of high protein healthy shi thteir to eat. And I get 20&#37; off so its cool. Im 6"2 156, and would like to be in the 170's. Lets see what happens