top ramen creations

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
don't you make threats wit tha ass....cuz u know it ain't tha big...but those knockers will be good enough to set it off.....ha ha

are you raggin it? need a line?

Dec 2, 2006
its an acquired taste.

i still eat very well but every now and then i go on a spread binge. one night its nick's in pacifica, hunan japan another, espetus, then i feel like throwing together some noodles. call it what you want, different strokes for different folks. my lady cant stand it though.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
Top Ramen of all flavors is dope, my favorite though is still beef with an egg cracked in it, what you do is while the soup is boiling scramble an egg and pour it into the water, it will cook into the soup like Chinese egg flour soup, it's good for all flavors but I think beef works best, still though, besides the Top Ramen there's plenty of better shit out there...

That shit there with a fried egg on it is the shit...

Nong Shim makes all sortsa dope noodles, most of them spicy, but those in particular are good, the ones in the bowl is good too...