top ramen creations

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
top ramen is my shit and its hella easy to make and i jus wanted to see if theres some shit im missin out on..

i fuck with

ramen and cheetos (any)
ramen with an egg and soy sauce (oriental or chicken)
ramen with cheese (chicken)
ramen and hot dogs (beef)
ramen with lime and tapatio (beef)
yeah might be a stupid thread but im high as fuck about to make me some.
oh yeah mac and cheese with ketchup is the shit too

Apr 15, 2007
www.facebook.com
I agree, Cup Noodles > Top Ramen.

I cook some ground beef with some spices then cook the Cup Noodles. Not all the way, just till they're starting to soften. Then I throw it in a wok with the meat and water and let it cook for a bit. As soon as the water vaporizes, I throw some eggs and mix it all up. Hella good. :)
An Asian friend of mine taught me that.

Jan 5, 2006
when i aint lazy i throw some veggies on there.. chopped up tomatoes, onions some cilantro, cucumbers.. ceviche style. Then i squirt some lime and throw on some guacamaya sauce.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
i dont think so lol..what the fuck is that
What you'll need:
Top Ramen (1 package per person)
Crunchy Cheetos
Gringo Bandito hot sauce
Other crap

What you'll need to do:
The main ingredient is Top Ramen soup. Crunch up the noodles and throw in the spices from the little packet. Don't worry about mixing flavors (it's all good). Pour noodles and spices into a trash bag.
Now comes the fun part. You start adding all the stuff you like: cans of tuna, Gringo Bandito, flavored popcorn, crunchy cheetos, corn chips (don't use potato chips – they'll get soggy), basically you throw in anything you can get, when you're in prison.
Then add enough really hot water to cook the mess, tie the trash bag closed and let it cook.
Then you "spread" a newspaper on a table and open up the trash bag. Everyone grabs a fork and you all stand around the spread, eating and talking about what you're in jail for.

Feb 14, 2006
Then i squirt some lime and throw on some guacamaya sauce.
imma try that shit i got in the cupboard and i dont know who from here said it but "off top my food stays dipped in tapatio..

and i dont know about that spread shit..throw tuna into the water ..the flamin hots are onpoint..garlic powders onion powder with some pepperjack cheese on some chicken flavor is the shit but my girl aint feelin it

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
I LOVED SPREAD AS A KID. MY POPS USE TO LET ME GET A COUPLE BITES OF HIS THEM WHEN I WANTED MY OWN HE WOULD NEVER SHARE OR TELL ME WUT THE FUCK WAS IN IT. BULLSHIT
spread is still bomb.....you dont use the tuna and all that shit unless you really in jail.......ramen, jerky, flamin hots and crystal hot sauce and you good to go

Feb 14, 2006
so what u only add a little water or what..ill try it but it sounds like u made the shit up cuz i aint ever heard of it..then again i aint ever went to prison

okay minus that tuna and it sounds like it hits..imma fuck with the franks hotsauce and put hot links instead of tuna..

Feb 5, 2006
spread is still bomb.....you dont use the tuna and all that shit unless you really in jail.......ramen, jerky, flamin hots and crystal hot sauce and you good to go

I FUCKS WITH THE TUNA SOMETIMES. NEVER FUCKED WITH JERKY BUT I THROW IN SOME KIND IF MEAT. MOSTLY SANDWICH MEAT OR THE OCCASIONAL CARNE ASADE IF IM FEELIN LIKE STUNTIN

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
so what u only add a little water or what..ill try it but it sounds like u made the shit up cuz i aint ever heard of it..then again i aint ever went to prison
it aint just for prison, dont you got warrants?..you gonna find out soon enough, tell me your recipes when you come home

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
dont knock it til you tried it homie....you get the big 3 dollar beef jerky and cut that shit into little pieces and you got to use flamin hots....hmmm.....hmmmm
Yeah! We use to make major spreads in the joint and did what we could in the County. It was a must to bust a spread during special occasions with the homeboys too! Cut up Pepperoni sticks, jerky, cheese, jarred jalapenos, chiles, hot sauce, salami, etc.... The list goes on!!! My lady used to think I was institutionalized, because I was still bustin' spreads & burritos after I came home.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
I FUCKS WITH THE TUNA SOMETIMES. NEVER FUCKED WITH JERKY BUT I THROW IN SOME KIND IF MEAT. MOSTLY SANDWICH MEAT OR THE OCCASIONAL CARNE ASADE IF IM FEELIN LIKE STUNTIN
yeah, to make a real meal out the shit you gotta have your meat group covered, my patnas buys this canned chicken (for like chicken and dumplings i think) shits better than tuna

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid

okay minus that tuna and it sounds like it hits..imma fuck with the franks hotsauce and put hot links instead of tuna..
He didn't make it up, because they busted spreads at every prison/county jail I been too. Like he said though, Tuna is usually only used on the inside...

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
Yeah! We use to make major spreads in the joint and did what we could in the County. It was a must to bust a spread during special occasions with the homeboys too! Cut up Pepperoni sticks, jerky, cheese, jarred jalapenos, chiles, hot sauce, salami, etc.... The list goes on!!! My lady used to think I was institutionalized, because I was still bustin' spreads & burritos after I came home.
i aint been to county but a couple times and only for a couple nights, but ill bust the shit out of a spread......for my 18 th birthday one of my instutionulized patnas gave me 18 bottles of st ides 40 filled wit pruno.....he had been makin the shit in his closet, like 2 months before my birthday.....gettin past the first and second 40 was the hard part, spittin out raisins and shit..lol

Jun 5, 2004
dont knock it til you tried it homie....you get the big 3 dollar beef jerky and cut that shit into little pieces and you got to use flamin hots....hmmm.....hmmmm
LMAO... I DIDNT KNOCK IT AT ALL

IM JUS SAYIN U GHETTO WIT IT, JUST LIKE ME

TRUST ME, IVE ATEN THAT SHIT MANY TIMES, ALONG WITH SOME WIERD ASS RECIPES I MADE... IVE MIXED TAP RAPEN WITH ANNYS MACARONI AND CHEESE AN CHOPPED UP HOT LINKS, BUT SOME LIME SQUEEZE ADN SPICER NACHO DORIDOS IN IT...

A 5-LAYER DIP PLUS A GANG OF OTHER CHEESE, PLUS ADELLS SUNNY DRY TOMATOES SAUSAGE, WITH HOT SAUCE WITH HOT SAUCE AND CRUTONS... AND DIP IT WITH A BIG ASS BAG OF MEXICAN CHIPS FROM COSTCO

AND...

I JUST GOT HELLA HUNGRY