top ramen creations

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
i aint been to county but a couple times and only for a couple nights, but ill bust the shit out of a spread......for my 18 th birthday one of my instutionulized patnas gave me 18 bottles of st ides 40 filled wit pruno.....he had been makin the shit in his closet, like 2 months before my birthday.....gettin past the first and second 40 was the hard part, spittin out raisins and shit..lol
LOL, yeah I was sick of that pruno, I mean even smellin' it after I touched down. It was the best thing in the world to drink a cold beer, instead of that Num Num, lol!

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
LMAO... I DIDNT KNOCK IT AT ALL

IM JUS SAYIN U GHETTO WIT IT, JUST LIKE ME

TRUST ME, IVE ATEN THAT SHIT MANY TIMES, ALONG WITH SOME WIERD ASS RECIPES I MADE... IVE MIXED TAP RAPEN WITH ANNYS MACARONI AND CHEESE AN CHOPPED UP HOT LINKS, BUT SOME LIME SQUEEZE ADN SPICER NACHO DORIDOS IN IT...

A 5-LAYER DIP PLUS A GANG OF OTHER CHEESE, PLUS ADELLS SUNNY DRY TOMATOES SAUSAGE, WITH HOT SAUCE WITH HOT SAUCE AND CRUTONS... AND DIP IT WITH A BIG ASS BAG OF MEXICAN CHIPS FROM COSTCO

AND...

I JUST GOT HELLA HUNGRY
im hungry too....im goin to get me a big ass mixing bowl of cocoa pebbels and im gonna cut up sum bannana too....i be back

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
LMAO... I DIDNT KNOCK IT AT ALL

IM JUS SAYIN U GHETTO WIT IT, JUST LIKE ME

TRUST ME, IVE ATEN THAT SHIT MANY TIMES, ALONG WITH SOME WIERD ASS RECIPES I MADE... IVE MIXED TAP RAPEN WITH ANNYS MACARONI AND CHEESE AN CHOPPED UP HOT LINKS, BUT SOME LIME SQUEEZE ADN SPICER NACHO DORIDOS IN IT...

A 5-LAYER DIP PLUS A GANG OF OTHER CHEESE, PLUS ADELLS SUNNY DRY TOMATOES SAUSAGE, WITH HOT SAUCE WITH HOT SAUCE AND CRUTONS... AND DIP IT WITH A BIG ASS BAG OF MEXICAN CHIPS FROM COSTCO

AND...

I JUST GOT HELLA HUNGRY
Damn, that shit sounds good right about now! I'm gonna have to bust me a mini spread before I go to bed...

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
LOL, yeah I was sick of that pruno, I mean even smellin' it after I touched down. It was the best thing in the world to drink a cold beer, instead of that Num Num, lol!
lol....yeah, i aint in no rush to drink no pruno again....gotta admit tho, it was a diffrent kind of drunk, sumbody asked me about awhile ago, i couldnt explain it, its not like a regular buzz

Jun 5, 2004
im hungry too....im goin to get me a big ass mixing bowl of cocoa pebbels and im gonna cut up sum bannana too....i be back
LOL THANKS

CUZ U JUST REMINDED ME I GOT SOME COUNT CHOCULA ON DECK

IM BOUT TO GO MAKE ME A BIG ASS YELLOW FRIDAY BOWL OF THAT SHIT...

AND BUT I GOT MILK THO... O BOY

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
LOL THANKS

CUZ U JUST REMINDED ME I GOT SOME COUNT CHOCULA ON DECK

IM BOUT TO GO MAKE ME A BIG ASS YELLOW FRIDAY BOWL OF THAT SHIT...

AND BUT I GOT MILK THO... O BOY
im eatin mine right now.but my mixing bowl is metal, so i had to get a big ass plastic spoon or you get that metal on metal scrapin

Jun 5, 2004
im eatin mine right now.but my mixing bowl is metal, so i had to get a big ass plastic spoon or you get that metal on metal scrapin
HAHAHA I THINK I MITE JUST ACTUALLY BE RETARDED

THIS THREAD MAD ME HUNGRY AND I WENT TO THE KITCHEN LOOKIN FOR TOP RAMEN... COMPLETLY FORGOT ABOTU THE COUNT CHOCULA...

SO NOW IM SITTIN HERE WITH SOME SOUR CREAM & PRINGLES AND A FUCKIN WILD CHERRY PEPSI...

LOL U EVER BE AT KFC AND ORDER A 2 PIECE AND THEY ASK U THE DRINK AND U BE LIKE- WILD CHERRY PEPSI: AND I WANT THAT EXTRA WILD. LL

top ramen is my shit and its hella easy to make and i jus wanted to see if theres some shit im missin out on..

i fuck with

ramen and cheetos (any)
ramen with an egg and soy sauce (oriental or chicken)
ramen with cheese (chicken)
ramen and hot dogs (beef)
ramen with lime and tapatio (beef)
yeah might be a stupid thread but im high as fuck about to make me some.
oh yeah mac and cheese with ketchup is the shit too
THERE WAS A THREAD ABOUT THIS ALREADY

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Mini Spread

After going back and forth here with discussions about bustin' spreads, I got hella hungry. I went ahead a busted a mini spread real quick minus some of the prison have to's like using a garbage bag, etc... Here's for the folks who wanna try what I just had:

1) Get the water boiling in a pot.

2) Break up 2 bags of Cajun Chicken Top Ramen and put them in a clear freezer Zip Lock big bag with the seasoning.

3) Add lil' smokies sausages, cheese, jalapenos into the bag.

4) Melt some cheese on the side. The small containers of Tillamook work the best.

5) Take the boiling water and pour just enough into the bag to cover the contents and to get the noodles soft.

6) Put some tortilla chips, fritos, doritos or chips of your choice on a plate.

7) Poke a small hole with a knife in the bag over the sink to drain the water in the bag.

8) Pour the contents out of the bag over the chips.

9) Pour the melted cheese over the Spread.

10) I use Louisianna Hot Sauce for flavor on my spread and am drinking a cold beer with it as I type this. Do watcha want.... :)

Dec 2, 2006
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

After going back and forth here with discussions about bustin' spreads, I got hella hungry. I went ahead a busted a mini spread real quick minus some of the prison have to's like using a garbage bag, etc... Here's for the folks who wanna try what I just had:

2) Break up 2 bags of Cajun Chicken Top Ramen and put them in a clear freezer Zip Lock big bag with the seasoning.

4) Melt some cheese on the side. The small containers of Tillamook work the best.

5) Take the boiling water and pour just enough into the bag to cover the contents and to get the noodles soft.

7) Poke a small hole with a knife in the bag over the sink to drain the water in the bag.

10) I use Louisianna Hot Sauce for flavor on my spread and am drinking a cold beer with it as I type this. Do watcha want.... :)
you know the business.

Jun 5, 2004

LMAO... O BWOY

THAT, THA THA THA THAT THA THAT, THATSTHE RECIPE...

ITS GONNA BE GOOD BUT U KNOW U GONNA GET TEH BG'S IN THE MORNING

U GONNA BE PEEIN OUT UR ASS.. U BETTA HAVE A SPONGE ON DECK

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
top ramen is my shit and its hella easy to make and i jus wanted to see if theres some shit im missin out on..

i fuck with

ramen and cheetos (any)
ramen with an egg and soy sauce (oriental or chicken)
ramen with cheese (chicken)
ramen and hot dogs (beef)
ramen with lime and tapatio (beef)
yeah might be a stupid thread but im high as fuck about to make me some.
oh yeah mac and cheese with ketchup is the shit too
ramen and cheetos or doritos are called a HOOK-UP in jail out this way, add some beef sticks or what ever else is on cantien sheet. gross though if ya aint locked up