top ramen creations

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
What you'll need:
Top Ramen (1 package per person)
Crunchy Cheetos
Gringo Bandito hot sauce
Other crap

What you'll need to do:
The main ingredient is Top Ramen soup. Crunch up the noodles and throw in the spices from the little packet. Don't worry about mixing flavors (it's all good). Pour noodles and spices into a trash bag.
Now comes the fun part. You start adding all the stuff you like: cans of tuna, Gringo Bandito, flavored popcorn, crunchy cheetos, corn chips (don't use potato chips – they'll get soggy), basically you throw in anything you can get, when you're in prison.
Then add enough really hot water to cook the mess, tie the trash bag closed and let it cook.
Then you "spread" a newspaper on a table and open up the trash bag. Everyone grabs a fork and you all stand around the spread, eating and talking about what you're in jail for.
ur fuckin awesome bet u miss sitting in the clink.. lol

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
ya'll aint ever fucked with a jailhouse dopefeind i bet
3 honey buns
2 snickers melted in hot water from sink
4 peanut butter packs
pack of rolos
mix and crush it all together then roll into a flat surface and break apart like pizza
u will have the worst stomich ache ever and nuts shits but it taste good when ya in jail

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I always drain all the water out before I mix the seasoning just so its straight noodles. I've been eating these little ramen recipes forever.

Beef flavored with soy sauce and chicken
Creamy chicken flavored with shredded mozzarella melted all over it
Oriental flavored with boiled broccoli and carrots
Chicken flavored with macaroni and cheese

Mostly i'm way too fuckin lazy to mix shit with my ramen though, so I just break up two packs, throw em a bowl, mix with water and cook em in the microwave, drain all the water out and I got me a meal in 3 and a half minutes.

Feb 1, 2006
ive mixed everything with ramen noodles. one time i added ground turkey and vegetables and it was bomb. another time i added shrimp and pineapple and teryaki sauce.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
my friends use to put weed in their top ramen....they never seemed high, so i always laughed cause i never did it.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
ive mixed everything with ramen noodles. one time i added ground turkey and vegetables and it was bomb. another time i added shrimp and pineapple and teryaki sauce.
i bet you mixed in some semen too huh? lol

you still want your gold star?

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
ya'll aint ever fucked with a jailhouse dopefeind i bet
3 honey buns
2 snickers melted in hot water from sink
4 peanut butter packs
pack of rolos
mix and crush it all together then roll into a flat surface and break apart like pizza
u will have the worst stomich ache ever and nuts shits but it taste good when ya in jail
Here we call them Dopefiend Sandwiches... That's what all the Meth/Crack Head Hypes loved to eat in jail. Too much sweets for me... Can't fuck wit' it!

Dec 4, 2006
spend a few months to a year in jail and you will learn the spread recipe....but it only tastes good when you in jail...once you hit the streets..spreads become a thing of the past tho..

Dec 4, 2006
I got a TON of ramen in my cabinet, for emergency purposes.. in fact, it could be almost a year old now.
Shea, did you know that ramen doesn't go bad at all? you can keep them in a closet for 10 years and they will still be good to eat....

Dec 4, 2006
yeah...it will be a little stale, but you can still eat them tho...

I was at my aunt in Stockton cleaning her garage after her husband passed away and we found a box full of ramen, it had been in the garage for like 6-7 years. I cracked one open, poured some hot water and it tasted good, as long as you keep it in a nice cool place..Ramen will still be good to eat.....

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
people who make spreads outside of jail are idiots.

if you like noodles that much marry a fucking asian woman.
i like spreads and i like asian women, you sir are the idiot

ur fuckin awesome bet u miss sitting in the clink.. lol
it was a passed down recipe asshole, i outsmart the po-po's

i bet you mixed in some semen too huh? lol

you still want your gold star?
wow, thats kinda weird

Ew why in the fuck are u fools still making spreads....fucking jailbirds
Hella unacceptable
If u not locked up and u eating that garbage yall are some retards
shutup stalka, you have put way worse things in your mouth, proly two at a time, the double stuff