Top Dawg Ent. Mega-thread (Kendrick Lamar, ScHoolboy Q, Ab-Soul, Jay-Rock etc)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
this track made Big Sean look below average, and no one waiting for jay electronic shit to come out. Althought I'm not a fan of Jay Z, he managed to make the typical hip hop fans giva all their attention towards him for the past 10 years through self-marketing. Now Kendrick did it through MC'ing and the whole world is tripping. Now everyone is waiting on his next step and he will bring his crew with him. TDE the next big thing since 90's rap

Jul 4, 2011
im lost to why all these non relvant rappers keep responding. imo if you not from new york or named then you shouldnt be making no responds. only ones taht came raw was cassidy, jr writer and mysonne. all the ones that can rip k.dot like jadakiss, styles p, ghostface, methodman, raekwon, 50 cent, nas, jay-z, ll cool j, etc arent gonna make no tracks bc they not gonna fuck with it bc they cool with him or under same label/management so imo kendrick won this and looking real good right now.
All of the responses are half-assed... The only one who actually wrote a real response was JR and in some ways it's even more pathetic considering there's a 0.0001% chance he's even met Kendrick before.

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
Food & Liquor is classic and I've met him 2 times in person. Smart guy forreal. He just needs to get back with his old producers and come back harder.

I won't lie, he been on some other other shit since LASERS tho. Food & Liquor II was cool, but it's not even on par with his first 2 albums and the mixtapes he had before F&L.

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
I'm a kendrick lamar fan, and it was a good verse and all.... but there's waaaaay too much hype over one verse. They were even talking about that shit on mike and mike this morning (not mike and mike, but that girl jemell (sp???) Hill and the other co host filling in
I can respect that opinion...but all I can say is this Kendrick moment was a well needed one for hiphop. Just like Kanye is having his own era of him trying to be a super rebel nigga (Yeezus). The reactions to Kendrick verse & Yeezus are about the same. Kanye had turned ALOT of ppl off with his album and was the most hated on album I've seen since 50 Cent The Massacre.

Meanwhile Kendricks turnin' alot of ppl on off one verse. Everyone on my fucking facebook is yapping about it. Twitter. This site & hella other fourms are in a STORM about the shit. I think these moments for rap was needed this summer imo

Feb 8, 2003
Lupe had the best response by far and if you don't think so it went over your head
LUPE been acting like sucka thats why he not relevant no more he put a dent in his own career acting like a little bitch and start being weird. it was funny when cheif keef pulled that niggas card on twitter and had him crying and saying he retire from rap. lupe cant comeback making diss tracks now tryna be tough if thats the case then he need to go back to climbing mountains.

Last edited:
Props: bigshotpimp
Feb 8, 2003
Nuttkase @Nuttkase lock the thread, game over. TDE just got killed & theres nowhere to go from here

LMAOOOOOO damn kendrick got international niggas jumping in. "this nigga said i fuck hoes then take them to the movies" lmaooooo this getting pathetic now. them african niggas love to trick on ugly hoes.

am i the only one who dont remember bars from non these responses. they just making that beat popular bc honestly i just have that stupid ass beat stuck in my head.

everytime that beat come on i bust out laughing my fucking ass off loud bc i know its about to be some rapper unnamed coming on making threats to kendrick. only ones he came raw on taht beat was big pun son, mysonne, cassidy and jr writer.

Last edited: