Top Dawg Ent. Mega-thread (Kendrick Lamar, ScHoolboy Q, Ab-Soul, Jay-Rock etc)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2012
LMAOOOOOO damn kendrick got international niggas jumping in. "this nigga said i fuck hoes then take them to the movies" lmaooooo this getting pathetic now. them african niggas love to trick on ugly hoes.

am i the only one who dont remember bars from non these responses. they just making that beat popular bc honestly i just have that stupid ass beat stuck in my head.

everytime that beat come on i bust out laughing my fucking ass off loud bc i know its about to be some rapper unnamed coming on making threats to kendrick. only ones he came raw on taht beat was big pun son, mysonne, cassidy and jr writer.
how you feeling bout this one bruh

Mar 1, 2006
i guarantee you he talked to all them named those his friends and this was a publicity plan by him and big sean to try to get big sean and jay electronica a buzz but nobody even talking about big sean or jay electronica verses at all everyone talking about kendrick verse. only thing now is he got alot dudes who name wasnt mentioned pissed and its funny hearing them make these diss tracks lol. noticed though kendrick only mentioned the pussy rappers and not teh real street ones. its only a matter of time before one them real east coast rappers that desperate for publicity confronts kendrick though to try and take advantage of this for a worldstar hip hop moment. its 2013 you cant really do shit like this no more without someone taking it the wrong way then wanting to get serious. he shouldnt have used the king of new york line imo bc them new york niggas get extra sensitive over that line.

with that being said i wasnt impressed with kendricks verse at all.
I was impressed with the impact and im glad he used that king of new york line stirring up funk like hes posessed with the ghost of makaveli

Apr 20, 2005
this is dr.dre's doing. finally might get a release date for detox. i love the beef shit but. they should start using new beats. so many aspiring producers trying to get their shit heard. so many free beats floating around the net. stop using the same beats. smh

Props: heyzel

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
this is dr.dre's doing. finally might get a release date for detox. i love the beef shit but. they should start using new beats. so many aspiring producers trying to get their shit heard. so many free beats floating around the net. stop using the same beats. smh
lolwut

Feb 8, 2003
yea the rumor is dr. dre set this up heres the article. I bet dre be fucking kendrick too them niggas loook gay in that flick.

Kendrick Lamar Plays Point Guard For Dre w/ “Control” Disses!
by Jacky Jasper

“That goes for Jermaine Cole, Big K.R.I.T., Wale, Pusha T, Meek Mill, A$AP Rocky, Drake, Big Sean, Jay Electron’, Tyler, Mac Miller/ I got love for you all but I’m tryna murder you niggas/ Tryna make sure your core fans never heard of you niggas.”

HSK Exclusive - Dr Dre is being exposed as the man who directed Kendrick Lamar to let it rip on almost a dozen of the “Bitch, Don’t Kill My Vibe” MC’s fellow rappers. Know why? Sources say it’s all part of Dre’s planned publicity play, leading up to the early Christmas release of his own “Detox” album.

“Dre’s been waiting for a leading MC to carry his Detox album. Kendrick Lamar is that dude. Snoop and Game’s album sales were to mediocre, and wouldn’t have got the job done.”

Here’s the drop:

“Dr Dre is bringing the title back to the west coast with his all-star team of producers. A few weeks ago, Dre got Mail Man, DJ Silk, and Scott Storch to lay down their beats. Lord Finesse got a piece of the action, writing rhymes. Dre’s coming with a Christmas present you been longing for.”

Here’s what Kendrick Lamar spitted on Big Sean’s “Control” track:

“I’m usually homeboys with the same niggas i’m rhymin wit/But this is hip hop and them niggas should know what time it is/And that goes for Jermaine Cole, Big K.R.I.T., Wale, Pusha T, Meek Mill, A$AP Rocky, Drake, Big Sean, Jay Electron’, Tyler, Mac Miller/I got love for you all but I’m tryna murder you niggas/Tryna make sure your core fans never heard of you niggas. I’m Machiavelli’s offspring, I’m the king of New York/King of the Coast, one hand, I juggle them both.”

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
finally might get a release date for detox.
Not gonna happen breh

Darkshowdown can't trust shit jacky says As far as rumors, I know the nigga thru my radio show the website used o promo me and I'd give out free HSK shirts and help w they giveaways

When it comes to news and gossip currently he be reaching hella
A year or two ago it was a good spot for gossip

Last edited:
Props: Darkshowdown
Feb 8, 2003
Not gonna happen breh

Darkshowdown can't trust shit jacky says As far as rumors, I know the nigga thru my radio show the website used o promo me and I'd give out free HSK shirts and help w they giveaways

When it comes to news and gossip currently he be reaching hella
A year or two ago it was a good spot for gossip

yea detox never dropping.
i was refering that article to what 8five8 was talking about. but yea i agree with you 100 percent i never believe rumors from them gossip websites. i get most my info from reliable.

Apr 20, 2005
yea the rumor is dr. dre set this up heres the article. I bet dre be fucking kendrick too them niggas loook gay in that flick.

Kendrick Lamar Plays Point Guard For Dre w/ “Control” Disses!
by Jacky Jasper

“That goes for Jermaine Cole, Big K.R.I.T., Wale, Pusha T, Meek Mill, A$AP Rocky, Drake, Big Sean, Jay Electron’, Tyler, Mac Miller/ I got love for you all but I’m tryna murder you niggas/ Tryna make sure your core fans never heard of you niggas.”

HSK Exclusive - Dr Dre is being exposed as the man who directed Kendrick Lamar to let it rip on almost a dozen of the “Bitch, Don’t Kill My Vibe” MC’s fellow rappers. Know why? Sources say it’s all part of Dre’s planned publicity play, leading up to the early Christmas release of his own “Detox” album.

“Dre’s been waiting for a leading MC to carry his Detox album. Kendrick Lamar is that dude. Snoop and Game’s album sales were to mediocre, and wouldn’t have got the job done.”

Here’s the drop:

“Dr Dre is bringing the title back to the west coast with his all-star team of producers. A few weeks ago, Dre got Mail Man, DJ Silk, and Scott Storch to lay down their beats. Lord Finesse got a piece of the action, writing rhymes. Dre’s coming with a Christmas present you been longing for.”

Here’s what Kendrick Lamar spitted on Big Sean’s “Control” track:

“I’m usually homeboys with the same niggas i’m rhymin wit/But this is hip hop and them niggas should know what time it is/And that goes for Jermaine Cole, Big K.R.I.T., Wale, Pusha T, Meek Mill, A$AP Rocky, Drake, Big Sean, Jay Electron’, Tyler, Mac Miller/I got love for you all but I’m tryna murder you niggas/Tryna make sure your core fans never heard of you niggas. I’m Machiavelli’s offspring, I’m the king of New York/King of the Coast, one hand, I juggle them both.”

wow. and i called it before this article came out. do i want a cookie yes. ill take the girl scout flavor

Props: Mr G
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
never been a real fan of papoose but he dropped a gem on em. anyone that gives the track an honest listen will see that.
He had the best response so far. I doubt anyone will be able to top it....but Bizarres was the closest

I heard Buddens response, I thought it was weak, he called out a few other rappers like Meek Mills & Asap Rocky. Might be fun to see Budden getting his ass in trouble again.
I thought it was decent. He called out Joey Badass and Joey responded.