Top Dawg Ent. Mega-thread (Kendrick Lamar, ScHoolboy Q, Ab-Soul, Jay-Rock etc)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
verse is overrated.
Even though I thought it was a ill verse (well minus that last awkward line) I do have to agree that a lot of people are bringing it into overrated territory. Like folks are going nuts over it like it's the dopest verse in a decade or something. To me it sounds like Kendrick listened to some early Canibus, reworked it around for himself, then called out some people and crowned himself the king of NY (which was funny) but yeah.... I'm starting to agree.

Jul 9, 2012
Even though I thought it was a ill verse (well minus that last awkward line) I do have to agree that a lot of people are bringing it into overrated territory. Like folks are going nuts over it like it's the dopest verse in a decade or something. To me it sounds like Kendrick listened to some early Canibus, reworked it around for himself, then called out some people and crowned himself the king of NY (which was funny) but yeah.... I'm starting to agree.
joell the first to respond dope or nope?

Last edited: