Top Dawg Ent. Mega-thread (Kendrick Lamar, ScHoolboy Q, Ab-Soul, Jay-Rock etc)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2012
sOUNDS LIKE BLACK HIPPY MIGHT BE DUST IN THE WIND

&#8220;@xxl: Exclusive: S @schoolboy q Hints Supergroup With @xdannyxbrownx, @asvpxrocky &amp; @abdashsoul: bit.ly/Zyh2ET&#8221;<<<<< #ThisisTrue

&#8212; Danny Brown (@XDannyXBrownX) March 27, 2013

In a recent interview with XXL, ScHoolboy Q hinted at the possibility of a pretty incredible collaboration. Q said that he has been working extensively with Danny Brown, A$AP Rocky and Ab-Soul (already a member of Black Hippy with Q, Kendrick Lamar and Jay Rock) and that the four could even come together as a supergroup. Said Q,

&#8220;A$AP Rocky&#8217;s on [Q&#8217;s upcoming Oxymoron], he did his verse already. Danny Brown did his verse already. Ab-Soul did his verse already &#8211; that&#8217;s one [thing] I can tell you, everybody knows that. We&#8217;ve got a &#8216;Druggys Wit Hoes Part 3&#8242; &#8211; &#8216;Druggys Wit Hoes Trois.&#8217; I&#8217;ma make one of them [records] forever, as long as I&#8217;m rapping&#8230;We may even do an album together, we&#8217;ve been talking about it &#8211; call that whole shit Druggys Wit Hoes. We may do it. Me and Rocky may do a project together, too. We&#8217;ve been talking about it, too. I&#8217;m just waiting to get this album out and just see what happens. As of right now, I don&#8217;t now. After this album, shit, I want to work with both the homies. I want to do a project with Soul and I want to do one with Rocky. Maybe we can even put our own little group together &#8211; me, Ab-Soul, Danny Brown and Rocky.&#8221;
Look out for Oxymoron on Top Dawg/Interscope later this year and cross your fingers for a ScHoolboy Q/Danny Brown/A$AP Rocky/Ab-Soul supergroup in the future.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Black Hippy has never been a group and they've said numerous times there will never be a group album with all 4 members. Either way that's just a passing remark turned into a headline as usual & will probably never happen.

Jul 9, 2012
Black Hippy has never been a group and they've said numerous times there will never be a group album with all 4 members. Either way that's just a passing remark turned into a headline as usual & will probably never happen.
Just thought it was interesting primo thought i should share it