Top 5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Man, JL is one of the realest n9ne fans I know. And I know he doesnt drool over n9ne. You must think something of Tech for payin him to be on your verse. I saw the back of your cd at 7th, the TECH N9NE logo is all standin out.

Dont sweat him JL.

Feb 1, 2003
hahaha these haters are comedy,
lyrycyst serves..gotta say im feelin that shit the most right now..
that albums been on steady rotation in my stereo ever since i copped it..

(in no particular order)
my top 5 list would have to be as follows: aceyalone, tech-n9ne, emotionz, lyrycyst, and prevail wonder..

others that i feel just as equally and would like to mension include: deps the pnuemonik, eminem, mindbender, dreamwalker, proffessor macklemore, devin tha dude, rifleman, del the funkee homosapien and too many more...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

how funny.....

its your first post and you choose this to write about. for all i know this is prolly lyrysyct in another name!

its funny ....out of all the rap you hear and have heard.....hes in your TOP 5....

NOW thats comedy!

Nov 14, 2002
lyrycyst said:
I'm not gonna go back and forth between a drooling tech fan that cums his pants every time someone mentions tech n9ne. Sorry. God will take me where he wants me, I just hope you find that path.

lyrycyst
God didn't do that you did... You're a fuckin' narcotics agent I knew it.

Y

Yonker boy

JL is a die hard forum cat. Everytime I get on here and peep the gossip he is on here. Must be nice to have no life.....

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

Yonker boy said:
JL is a die hard forum cat. Everytime I get on here and peep the gossip he is on here. Must be nice to have no life.....
its seems like everytime someone says anything negative toward....your boy....lyrycyst....

all his nuts.....come out of the woodwork to say something...

yonker boy.....you got to be a joke like him to defend his shit.....

Nov 14, 2002
Yonker boy said:
Don't know if you noticed, but the people who post can move while the text stays still... Just cuz you on your tenth post and don't have any friends to talk to, you don't have to get all pissy... If you need a forum buddy, I got this kid Lejo_Broke that would be more than happy to hold your hand. I could pimp 'em out for a cheap price for ya.

Aug 19, 2002
www.lyrycystmusic.com
first of all, you don't speak for everybody. Just because you have no respect for me, doesn't mean other people don't. All my "nuts" that come out of the woodwork are people who probably respect my music. I'm not tryin' to lead them toward sex, drugs, and money. I'm tryin' to show them that there's more important things out there.

And as far as me not knowing about struggle, and being a spoiled rich kid. Ha. I lived in a car for almost a year out of my life, and was poor most of it. My mom had to start strippin' just to feed us. So yeah, now we got money. Wouldn't you spoil your kid if you had to watch them grow up with nothing, and now you can provide for them. I know you would.

I don't know what you have against me, but this is all really stupid. If you think I suck, then think I suck. But that's your opinion. You're boy tech just talked to me about getting on a track of of Everready, so someone must think I have talent. Just keep it to yourself man. You don't ALWAYS have to gossip with your little internet buddies. You don't even know a fraction about me, so you have no room to talk.

Nov 14, 2002
And as far as me not knowing about struggle, and being a spoiled rich kid. Ha. I lived in a car for almost a year out of my life, and was poor most of it. My mom had to start strippin' just to feed us. So yeah, now we got money. Wouldn't you spoil your kid if you had to watch them grow up with nothing, and now you can provide for them. I know you would.
Are you sayin' that your moms is takin' care of you still?