Top 5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2003
Ok, since I been pissin ya'll off today, give me your top five rappers of all time....Not just KC.....But everyone thats ever been out......Obviously mine are.......Biggie, Jay-Z,Nas,Tupac,Em

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG........YOU ARE A FUCKIN FAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 18, 2002
E-40 / Too Short / Outkast / Notorious BIG / Ice Cube

But that ain't concrete....could put up a grip more and still say they are worthy of anyones top 5. All the above put out some classic material over the years and never completely fell off.

Oct 27, 2002
just cause my oppinion isnt all the same like the rest of yous no need to hate ... but i guess you think your the only person thats right and you think everyone should have an oppinion like yours ... there aint any point at all conversatin with you

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I'm just wondering if there is a local artist in Austriallia named Lyrycyst???? Cause if you mean the dude from here in Missouri....ah damn....the kid can spit a little but come on! TOP 5 of ALL TIME??????? Dude ain't even top 5 in missouri. Lejo and Devin is just icing on the cake.

You just started listening to rap last summer didnt you?

Anyway...here's my 5

Pac, Em, Tech, Andre from Outkast, Nas

Oct 27, 2002
nah i just said lyrycyst cause i can relate to his lyrics
he actually has meaning! he has deepness i dunno i just like the way he flows!!
actually i thought it over
and thats in order!!
Tech , Tu Pac , Kutt , Lejo , Trajik

EMINEM!!! he just went so much down!!! i could say i liked him round 98
He fuckin Bit """Thirtin Howl III""" (I CANT STRESS THAT ENOUGH) so that just made him look whack in my eyes!!

i mean i listened to eminem show ... fuckin 3-4 tight cutts thats it and what he done on bitch please 2 ... that was a fuckin joke!!
he does have skill but he kinda thinks his the shit now ... but i guess its opinion .... lyrycyst is way deeper than eminem and he puts his soul into it!!! and im not sayin this has anything to do with eminem but he is affiliated with a homo sexual ... i mean WHAT THE FUCK!!! i dont like to be anywhere near homo sexuals!

eminem is cool ... but he aint top 5 EITHER!!!

theville ... willsmith infact does SUCK!!!!!!!

Slim Shady Lp , Infinite and marshall mathers Ep were TIGHT
after that he just got slack and lacked game

.... and i dont give a fuck if you hate on what i just said cause im entitled to my own oppinion and whatever i like is what i LIKE

WHAT ... Devin The Dude is the best to listen to while stoned END OF STORY!!!