Top 5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2002
www.soundclick.com
lurch is one of the siccest mcs there is, have you heard the cosmic slop shop album????if not, you definetly need to peep it if you feel lurch, he comes raw as fucc on every song. if you wanna peep some of it you can hit me on AIM and i can send it to ya...and doonie baby also got some sicc flows too, he is hella tight

aim.............. willybiggs420

jyeaya

Aug 19, 2002
www.lyrycystmusic.com
To: Lejo B.R.O.K.E.

hey man, don't let some of these people on here influence your decision. Everyone has different taste. I'm glad you feel my music and I promise I'll keep it comin'. A lot of people on here wanna laugh ( hmm hmm : JL MACN ) and say some things, but I promise that none of you will believe your eyes when you see some of the things we got in the works. I'm not a cocky rapper and I won't sit up here and brag or go back and forth with the people hatin' on this board. I'll just say God Bless and wait for the outcome.

lyrycyst

Aug 19, 2002
www.lyrycystmusic.com
ohh... and by the way. Look at your idea of rap music. I read the lyrics under your posts, and none of them do anything for the industry. There's no meaning behind any of that. That's what gives rap a bad name, and you support it. No wonder the industry sucks, it's people like you that think a rapper is good if he's got a nice car and some jewelry. Or if he's got a gun and will use it. That's pointless and won't do anything to help people.

Mar 12, 2003
70mile.com
Wheight watchers Ghost

@ ghost The weight watchers thing was almost funny, uhhhh from what happened the other week in Joplin u may need to watch ur weight lol, its all good though, we peeps man. When are we going up to Sedellia(how ever u spell it)

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

lyrycyst said:
I'm not gonna go back and forth between a drooling tech fan that cums his pants every time someone mentions tech n9ne.
this statement goes to show how much you know about me....

lyrycyst said:
Sorry. God will take me where he wants me, I just hope you find that path.
lyrycyst
god has taken you where he wants you....thats why you are whack and have absolutely no skills......
what you know about being in the streets.....word on the streets is you a spoiled kid that knows nothing about struggle..
to be honest if TECh wasnt on your shit....
NO ONE i mean NO ONE would have peeped your shit......

and dont speak on the verses in my sig.....
if your lyrics were half as good as the ones in my sig....you might get some respect...BUT truth be told...you have no respect in KC or in the midwest...except for your 2 boys that go to everyones elses shows tryin to sell your shitty ass cd.......

why dont you shut uo .....pay tech (well atleast your moms will pay him) for another verse so you can sell another 100 copies of your shit.....little bitch....

shut the fuck up......

enough said.......

5000 bitch