TNA wrestling talk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2012
Bully Ray is the best thing going in wrestling right now,,,,,,Hes golden....I always thought he was shit until the last year or so
Ive been a fan of Bully since seein him in ECW along with D-Von, Joel Gertner, and the rest of the Dudley clan. He's come along way and Im happy to see him finally as a world champion cuz he definetly deserves it.

May 24, 2002
If this happens then TNA will be worth watching...

New Japan Wrestler Prince Devitt noted on Twitter that he will be heading to TNA to face Sonjay Dutt, Chris Sabin, and others in a match.

Prince Devitt ‏ F @ferg aldevitt
After I win the BOSJ 2013 I'm going to take BULLETCLUB to TNA to beat the shit out of S @sonja ydutterson , P @PROJECT Sabin and EVERYONE else"

Feb 8, 2003
If this happens then TNA will be worth watching...

New Japan Wrestler Prince Devitt noted on Twitter that he will be heading to TNA to face Sonjay Dutt, Chris Sabin, and others in a match.

Prince Devitt ‏ F @ferg aldevitt
After I win the BOSJ 2013 I'm going to take BULLETCLUB to TNA to beat the shit out of S @sonja ydutterson , P @PROJECT Sabin and EVERYONE else"
i know for what its worth tna are tryna work some type of deal out with new japan.

Feb 8, 2003
Don't think Hogan will win the belt
he will just watch it unfold they building him vs bully up slowly. hell have a short reign he probaly drop it to morgan (since they was teasing him and morgan match for a while) or someone like that or he'll forfeit it. but hes getting that belt he already hinted it numerous times in interviews saying he wanna make history being the oldest world champion thats why he had the hip surgery on both knees repaired so he can return for couple matches.

Feb 8, 2003
They have always had a working deal. Just TNA has no idea how to use the Jap talent properly.

Devitt and crew should make for a great invasion.
I think new japan could help there x divivision tremendously bc that style fits new japan wrestlers perfectly bc its the high flying fast, innovated in your face style. tna should put more focus in x division bc thats the exclusive brand that can make them.