TNA wrestling talk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
name one mma fighter that presued pro wrestling and became a world champion and top name. ill wait

only one who almost pulled it off was ken shamrock but wwe ruined him with weak ass storylines stopped pushing him. dont say lesnar either bc he was pro wrestler first and since he been back he been mediocre.

Last edited:
May 24, 2002
name one mma fighter that presued pro wrestling and became a world champion and top name. ill wait

only one who almost pulled it off was ken shamrock but wwe ruined him with weak ass storylines stopped pushing him. dont say lesnar either bc he was pro wrestler first and since he been back he been mediocre.
I just care about people being able to put on good matches.

Apr 25, 2002

wasnt Shamrock TNA world champ at one point?And yes TNA does count

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
I don't think rampage is gonna be involved in tna full time he also signed with bellator and spike tv for a reality show, but it is a cool addition hopefully he can be involved in some good storylines and make it interesting, and who cares if an mma fighter never had a lot of success in pro wrestling not many go into wrestling so what does it matter, guys come from other sports and be successfull, most guys played football, nash played basketball, and randy savage was a catcher for the pirates, doesn't really matter what you did previously as long as you do good in the ring and on the mic

Props: JRV00RHEES
Feb 8, 2003
no hes different bc he was already a accomplished second generation pro wrestler in mexico and japan. Im talking name someone with no pro wrestling run/matches prior to coming to tna or wwe that just only mma then went straight to pro wrestling and topped. only mugg who came close was ken shamrock.

steve blackman couldve but they fucked him from the gate and he was basically just brought in to be ken shamrocks nemesis then when that didnt work they ran out of ideas for him.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
I don't think rampage is gonna be involved in tna full time he also signed with bellator and spike tv for a reality show, but it is a cool addition hopefully he can be involved in some good storylines and make it interesting, and who cares if an mma fighter never had a lot of success in pro wrestling not many go into wrestling so what does it matter, guys come from other sports and be successfull, most guys played football, nash played basketball, and randy savage was a catcher for the pirates, doesn't really matter what you did previously as long as you do good in the ring and on the mic

nash, savage grinded hard on the indy scene before they even came to the big leagues so they fully transitioned into wrestlers. this rampage dude just crossing over for promo is what im saying. he shouldve grinded it out on the indy scen first to perfect the craft bc tna isnt good at building new comers bc most the top guys they have either wrecked shit on the indy first or just wwe rejects. he wouldve been good to just do like one ppv match to put bully or someone over thats it. he not gonna be shit in wrestling but a flavor of the month just watch and see mark my words bc you cant do both mma and wrestling at the same time. thats all i gotta say.

Last edited:
May 24, 2002
tahts what im saying. and rampage wont do taht just watch. look at kenny king he was shitty thats why they took the x division strap off him quick. zema ion had that shit longer then him.
If you know how to wrestle and are a fan of it it's not hard to get into the swing of things.

Bas Rutten is a perfect example of this

Bas Rutten vs Koji Kanemoto

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Josh Barnett is another MMA fighter that's a good pro wrestler.

Rampage can be successful in a place like TNA. He has a personality, the look, and a passion for the business, dude has been talking about becoming a pro wrestler since he was in Pride back in the day.

Props: THEUNGODD666
May 24, 2002
Josh Barnett is another MMA fighter that's a good pro wrestler.

Rampage can be successful in a place like TNA. He has a personality, the look, and a passion for the business, dude has been talking about becoming a pro wrestler since he was in Pride back in the day.
UGHHH IGF sucks so much dick.

Barnett personality wise was perfect for Pro-Wrestling. his stuff in NJPW and doing "shoot wrestling" was really good because he adapted to pro wrestling really well.

As far as rampage goes i agree with you 100%

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Just watched a whole TNA Impact show for the first time ever.

Absolutely fucking horrible. Not saying there isn't talent but Jesus christ the whole show looks as tacky as the heavyweight belt does. Pretty sure that shit is plastic.

WWE has nothing to worry about.
All the one time wrestlers in WWE who are now in TNA must be like "damn. I used to be in the big leagues and now I'm here."

Just out of curiosity, which high school gym does TNA plan on renting out next?

Once again, there is a ton of talent on the roster, but any talks of competition and who's better need not be spoken of.

Absolutely a joke

Sting and Angle treating the TNA Hall of Fame like the ultimate wrestling honor? Like get the fuck out of here. There is no product vs product.

Cheesy everything.

Last edited:
May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
Just watched a whole TNA Impact show for the first time ever.

Absolutely fucking horrible. Not saying there isn't talent but Jesus christ the whole show looks as tacky as the heavyweight belt does. Pretty sure that shit is plastic.

WWE has nothing to worry about.
All the one time wrestlers in WWE who are now in TNA must be like "damn. I used to be in the big leagues and now I'm here."

Just out of curiosity, which high school gym does TNA plan on renting out next?

Once again, there is a ton of talent on the roster, but any talks of competition and who's better need not be spoken of.

Absolutely a joke
You sure about that? TNA isn't that great but at least I can watch it and not be embarrassed, wwe is corny as hell

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
You sure about that? TNA isn't that great but at least I can watch it and not be embarrassed, wwe is corny as hell
Positive. Yes, there is talent.

The obvious cues to tell the audience when to cheer or boo are ridiculous.

Sting and Angle treating the TNA Hall of Fame like the ultimate wrestling accomplishment?

There is no product vs product.
Vince should buy TNA and invest a bit more time into Smackdown with some TNA talent, the good wrestlers, and make a stronger secondary show.

Hogan, Sting, Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, they all know this.