Time for a REAL discussion.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2004
rekomstop said:
fair and square? if you believe that half of what is now U.S.A. was BOUGHT fair and fuckin square, then you have some illusions of your history. Dear, you need to stop swallowing all the bullshit they tell you in school
please read up for yourself.
it wasn't so fair and square.
first, all the fucking mormon people....brigham young, who INVENTED the mormon religion came to what is now california and found out from rumors and native residents that gold was in the hills, and i think 3 months or so after these rich white guys found out, we somehow were tearing the west coast away from mexico for pennies...
where is this information at... everyone talks how i dont know the facts but cant post any of there own on the issue

Mar 4, 2007
Portuguese Godfather said:
where is this information at... everyone talks how i dont know the facts but cant post any of there own on the issue
omfg. i did a huge ass report on it, i'll look up all the resources...fuck, i read for one night straight...i think i read a total of 20 different articles from archives online...

n i don't know what the smart white girl thing was about, i dunno if it was sarcastic or serious. but probably sarcastic...but yeah, this is my topic.

i'm used to disagreement though....haha. almost got in a bad fight over something like this in class...i wasn't the one saying i'd use violence, it was the guy...

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I decided to leave this thread, go eat, watch some TV, drink 2 40's, and then come back, and I promised myself I would come back with an unbiased opinion on this thread. Wow has it taken off...here are my HONEST observations...

Really, the only one I have an issue with is Portuguese Person (I won't say "GODFATHER" for my own reasons...lol).

First, there's the line you said about ''people getting personal" in this thread. Let me ask you: Do you not think that openly bashing people's ancestors, friends, and family is a little 'personal', so to speak? You rehashed the same basic idea throughout 16 pages of text: "IF ILLEGAL MEXICANS DONT LIKE IT HERE THEN WHY DO THEY DRAIN OUR RESOURCES, WHY DO THEY COME HERE, WHY DO THEY ABUSE THE SYSTEM, WHAAA WHAAA WHAAA..."

Many people on here know people they care about who are illegal. Are they all upstanding 'people' (I won't say citizens because that doesn't apply to them) who are model citizens? No. But I will say that many are proud to work here and live here, and are trying to do the right thing (whatever that means to you). Many are better 'people' than these Americans you are soooo big on, and many are just your average folks working to survive, to provide a better life for themselves and thier family, and are actively pursuing citizenship.

Now, I will not sit here and pretend like ALL are like this; in fact, I know many who have lived here 20-30 years and never once TRIED to obtain citizenship. Is that right? No, I don't belive so. But does that make them a horrible person? No, I don't think so, either.

I honestly find it offensive the way you've insulted and disrespected MY FRIENDS, and MY FAMILY over and over again in your little hateful rants. The fact that MEXICANS were the topic doesn't mean that only MEXICANS can be discussed. You had the opportunity a number of times to expand the discussion to other races, to be fair on the matter, and you openly refused. You stated multiple times that Europeans, Irish, etc. came here legally, and ''did it the right way'', etc. and, in fact, did it "EASILY"...correct? NOTHING in the citizenship process is EASY; if you had ANY KNOWLEDGE of the process you would know that. My best friend's wife and child are in Mexico RIGHT NOW attempting to please the US GOVERNMENT by doing it the ''right way'' so they can be granted permanent citizenship, and have been promised time limits that have been broken repeatedly.

I don't know where you live, but if you are not aware of the surge of Bosnians, Asians, and SOUTH AMERICANS that are entering the country illegally, maybe you need to visit other cities and experience it firsthand. The fact that many of these people hate America more than US HORRIBLE MEXICANS...I've seen and heard it first hand. IN MY PERSONNAL EXPERIENCE, I have encountered many more Bosnians that hate America than Mexicans. Is that the norm? I don't know, but it's what I've seen/heard.

The fact that you are only 17 is of no concern of mine; I feel you are able to make your own decisions and form your own opinions.

To wrap things up, let me say that, in all honesty, I know a few things about you now. How?, you ask? It's simple. I think that in many cases, the internet is a great tool in judging someone's character.

With 16 pages (or more) to use, and your repetitive dialogue with others, I've come up with one basic opinion: You, my friend, are a racist person. Maybe not intentionally, but one in the same. You have repeatedly used the phrase, ''go back to mexico if you don't like america'', maybe not in those exact words, but very, very, very CLOSE.

This is AMERICA, your wonderful and pretty AMERICA. Your (I assume) and MY FOREFATHERS fought, throught blood, sweat, and tears to maintain our freedom, and one of those little perks we get is the FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND OPINION. If someone does NOT like AMERICA, they have the right to say so. If they are NOT a citizen, so what? Are only Americans granted freedom of speech? Will you stone someone, or behead them if they don't like America?

No, I don't think so. Is it right to bash America? I don't think so, but then again...that's thier choice. Just as it's YOUR CHOICE to BASH, yes, BASH illegal MEXICANS.

In closing, let me point out that I am not trying to bash you or put you down. Your words are enough for me. I have my opinion about you, and that's that. One thing I ask of you, as a favor, is to print out this entire dialouge (yes, all 16+ pages) and put them in order. Staple them. Then go through and highlight ALL of your comments. Now, sit down all these wonderful "MEXICAN AMERICAN" friends of yours, and discuss THIS topic with the printout as your basis. Seriously. I am SERIOUSLY asking you to do this, not only for me, but AS A MAN.

Have an honest-to-God discussion on this topic. You may be surprised about what you'll learn. The internet is great, but face to face in a sitdown is better.

I bid you farewell, and again...whether you admit it or not, you, Portuguese Person, are a racist.

QUE VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!

And, long-live the good ol' USA! (Especially my wonderful NORTHERN NEVADA!)

GAME OVER

Aug 28, 2006
REdRUM said:
I decided to leave this thread, go eat, watch some TV, drink 2 40's, and then come back, and I promised myself I would come back with an unbiased opinion on this thread. Wow has it taken off...here are my HONEST observations...

Really, the only one I have an issue with is Portuguese Person (I won't say "GODFATHER" for my own reasons...lol).

First, there's the line you said about ''people getting personal" in this thread. Let me ask you: Do you not think that openly bashing people's ancestors, friends, and family is a little 'personal', so to speak? You rehashed the same basic idea throughout 16 pages of text: "IF ILLEGAL MEXICANS DONT LIKE IT HERE THEN WHY DO THEY DRAIN OUR RESOURCES, WHY DO THEY COME HERE, WHY DO THEY ABUSE THE SYSTEM, WHAAA WHAAA WHAAA..."

Many people on here know people they care about who are illegal. Are they all upstanding 'people' (I won't say citizens because that doesn't apply to them) who are model citizens? No. But I will say that many are proud to work here and live here, and are trying to do the right thing (whatever that means to you). Many are better 'people' than these Americans you are soooo big on, and many are just your average folks working to survive, to provide a better life for themselves and thier family, and are actively pursuing citizenship.

Now, I will not sit here and pretend like ALL are like this; in fact, I know many who have lived here 20-30 years and never once TRIED to obtain citizenship. Is that right? No, I don't belive so. But does that make them a horrible person? No, I don't think so, either.

I honestly find it offensive the way you've insulted and disrespected MY FRIENDS, and MY FAMILY over and over again in your little hateful rants. The fact that MEXICANS were the topic doesn't mean that only MEXICANS can be discussed. You had the opportunity a number of times to expand the discussion to other races, to be fair on the matter, and you openly refused. You stated multiple times that Europeans, Irish, etc. came here legally, and ''did it the right way'', etc. and, in fact, did it "EASILY"...correct? NOTHING in the citizenship process is EASY; if you had ANY KNOWLEDGE of the process you would know that. My best friend's wife and child are in Mexico RIGHT NOW attempting to please the US GOVERNMENT by doing it the ''right way'' so they can be granted permanent citizenship, and have been promised time limits that have been broken repeatedly.

I don't know where you live, but if you are not aware of the surge of Bosnians, Asians, and SOUTH AMERICANS that are entering the country illegally, maybe you need to visit other cities and experience it firsthand. The fact that many of these people hate America more than US HORRIBLE MEXICANS...I've seen and heard it first hand. IN MY PERSONNAL EXPERIENCE, I have encountered many more Bosnians that hate America than Mexicans. Is that the norm? I don't know, but it's what I've seen/heard.

The fact that you are only 17 is of no concern of mine; I feel you are able to make your own decisions and form your own opinions.

To wrap things up, let me say that, in all honesty, I know a few things about you now. How?, you ask? It's simple. I think that in many cases, the internet is a great tool in judging someone's character.

With 16 pages (or more) to use, and your repetitive dialogue with others, I've come up with one basic opinion: You, my friend, are a racist person. Maybe not intentionally, but one in the same. You have repeatedly used the phrase, ''go back to mexico if you don't like america'', maybe not in those exact words, but very, very, very CLOSE.

This is AMERICA, your wonderful and pretty AMERICA. Your (I assume) and MY FOREFATHERS fought, throught blood, sweat, and tears to maintain our freedom, and one of those little perks we get is the FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND OPINION. If someone does NOT like AMERICA, they have the right to say so. If they are NOT a citizen, so what? Are only Americans granted freedom of speech? Will you stone someone, or behead them if they don't like America?

No, I don't think so. Is it right to bash America? I don't think so, but then again...that's thier choice. Just as it's YOUR CHOICE to BASH, yes, BASH illegal MEXICANS.

In closing, let me point out that I am not trying to bash you or put you down. Your words are enough for me. I have my opinion about you, and that's that. One thing I ask of you, as a favor, is to print out this entire dialouge (yes, all 16+ pages) and put them in order. Staple them. Then go through and highlight ALL of your comments. Now, sit down all these wonderful "MEXICAN AMERICAN" friends of yours, and discuss THIS topic with the printout as your basis. Seriously. I am SERIOUSLY asking you to do this, not only for me, but AS A MAN.

Have an honest-to-God discussion on this topic. You may be surprised about what you'll learn. The internet is great, but face to face in a sitdown is better.

I bid you farewell, and again...whether you admit it or not, you, Portuguese Person, are a racist.

GAME OVER

I AGREE

Aug 11, 2004
REdRUM said:

GAME OVER

me being racist because i believe it is wrong that mexicans that hate the us come here to abuse it is ridiculous.... i never generalized all mexicans... just mexicans that hate the us and still come here illegally and i did acknowledge the fact that other races do come here in just as high quantity with more hate for the US.... so if this makes me a racist person then so be it but you my friend know nothing about me and obviously didnt read what i wrote... because i never bashed hard working mexicans who want to come here and do good for themselves... i bashed mexicans and other latinos who come here with hatred for the US... and still decide to milk it for what they can..... That is what I have said the whole time and IMO that does not make me a racist.... and im sure if other people other then the latinos on this board were to read this then they would agree

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Portuguese Person: I read EVERY LAST POST, not only yours, but the ENTIRE thing, and THAT is what I based my opinion on.

It is the WAY you said these ''great'' things of yours that forced me to choose that opinion of you.

Have a great day, amigo!

Aug 11, 2004
you guys are really taking this way too offensive and obviously not getting what i said..... because hard working people are not what displeases me.... its the people who talk down on the US but come here and use the US for their personal gain and to send the money back to their perfect country.... thats what I don't like.... yeah immigrants are treated horribly even the ones who genuinely want to be here and make a better life for themselves and their families... thats not cool at all... but the moochers who feel they can talk down about this country but then milk it for everything they got is what bugs me... so again you guys obviously dont get what ive been trying to say

Aug 28, 2006
Portuguese Godfather said:
you guys are really taking this way too offensive and obviously not getting what i said..... because hard working people are not what displeases me.... its the people who talk down on the US but come here and use the US for their personal gain and to send the money back to their perfect country.... thats what I don't like.... yeah immigrants are treated horribly even the ones who genuinely want to be here and make a better life for themselves and their families... thats not cool at all... but the moochers who feel they can talk down about this country but then milk it for everything they got is what bugs me... so again you guys obviously dont get what ive been trying to say
WHERE DOES IT SAY OR SHOW THAT THEY HATE THE US

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
PG-The problem isn't that we don't understand what you're saying, the problem is you're too dumb to realize that what you're saying is completely racist. Who gives a fuck what a person's opinion is about the US, as long as they work and don't bother anyone. And once they get that money, who the fuck are you to say that they shouldn't send it back home to Mexico to their families?

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
And Portuguese Person...are you able to, through some wonderful supernatural ability, to automatically tell the difference between a Mexican, El Salvadorean, Peruvian, Guatamalan, Brazilian, etc...or are we all ''messicans'' in your eyes?

Real question.

Aug 11, 2004
the whole thread was about mexico city the miss universe aand them booing miss usa because they hate the usa and the guy asked why do they come here if they hate us so much.... and since then thats what ive been talking about... I NEVER SAID ALL IMMIGRANTS HATE THE US.... damn you guys call me ignorant but refuse to see what im saying at all.... at least i listen to you and acknowledge that i think what your saying is right.... but you guys are not even listening to what im saying... and by me saying that some are haters toward the USA and are then mooching is saying that they all are.... you just dont want to see anything...

Aug 11, 2004
REdRUM said:
And Portuguese Person...are you able to, through some wonderful supernatural ability, to automatically tell the difference between a Mexican, El Salvadorean, Peruvian, Guatamalan, Brazilian, etc...or are we all ''messicans'' in your eyes?

Real question.
i cant tell the difference but i know there is one.... im not as ignorant as you all believe I am

Aug 11, 2004
Lamberto Quintero said:
PG-The problem isn't that we don't understand what you're saying, the problem is you're too dumb to realize that what you're saying is completely racist. Who gives a fuck what a person's opinion is about the US, as long as they work and don't bother anyone. And once they get that money, who the fuck are you to say that they shouldn't send it back home to Mexico to their families?

IMO.... that isnt racist and every non latino that has come in here(there was only 2-3) but they all said even worse then I did..... about how mexicans shouldnt be here and they should just get sent back but yall say nothing... anyways ima leave this alone because you guys obviously took this shit way sideways.... fuck it goodnight everyone