Three 6 Mafia - Laws of Power

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
Three 6 Mafia is signed to Sony. Sony makes them do these songs because they sell. Lolli Lolli sold over a million ringtones. They are going to continue to make these types of songs as long as they are on a major label. DUH DUH DUH DUH. They are not independent anymore. Yes 3 6 has sold out ever since winning the Oscar, most people knew this was coming. Even if they were independent, they wouldn't make beats or music like they did 4 or 5 years ago. They dont put in the effort anymore, they're old now, they've been doing this since the early 90's, yet they're STILL in the rap game. Stop bitching about their singles, EVERY ARTIST SIGNED TO A MAJOR LABEL makes these types of singles now a days, and YOU ALL KNOW THAT.
I've liked every 3-6 single, even on Last 2 Walk (Cept for Lolli Lolli) they've been mad consistant with the singles....But "Shake My" Come on mayne, you know that shit is ass

And go back to my post about why I said 3-6 needs to get dropped from Sony. The Juicy J and Project Pat solo albums from this year are examples of what niggas really want to hear out of them. Straight bumpin music....And Sony is the last label ANY nigga should end up on in 2009....

Jun 22, 2007
I've liked every 3-6 single, even on Last 2 Walk (Cept for Lolli Lolli) they've been mad consistant with the singles....But "Shake My" Come on mayne, you know that shit is ass

And go back to my post about why I said 3-6 needs to get dropped from Sony. The Juicy J and Project Pat solo albums from this year are examples of what niggas really want to hear out of them. Straight bumpin music....And Sony is the last label ANY nigga should end up on in 2009....
Yeah I admit "Shake My" blows, all Im sayin is, EVERY artist on a major label is forced to make these types of singles. I never said I liked it.

And even if they do get dropped from Sony, they aint gunna make shit like they did 4 years ago, although Scale-a-Ton, Real Recognize Real, Hustle Till I Die and some of their mixtape shit is better than MOST of the shit out there these days.

Feb 8, 2003
all Im sayin is, EVERY artist on a major label is forced to make these types of singles. I never said I liked it.
thats not all teh way these days(especially for veteran artist like paul & juicy)

now days Labels dont give a fuck what you make long as it makes them money. you can make a song about sardines and if that shit spinning on the radio or club then they will back you up. paul and Juicy make them lolli pop songs bc thats what they create and chose to make. sony didnt write that shit and didnt give it to them like heres your new song. all sony do is recieve the studio cdr full of songs from the artist and listens and decide if its worth investing or not.

Feb 14, 2004
so Paul bought Cam'ron's old alcohol company.

Also my homeboy was right when he said three six sold out and make music for preppy college kids now. I owe him a apology
Who gives a shit about what your homeboy said? This is 2009, not fucking 1997. Get out of the past. Rapper's aren't going to fuck with what they did over 10 years ago. That shit won't sell.

Feb 23, 2003
Who gives a shit about what your homeboy said? This is 2009, not fucking 1997. Get out of the past. Rapper's aren't going to fuck with what they did over 10 years ago. That shit won't sell.
THANK YOU!! NEW 3-6 ALBUM IS GONNA BE THE HARDEST SHIT IN THE STREETS WATCH!! THAT SHIT SLAPPS SHOT AFTER SHOTS!! LOL

Feb 14, 2004
Their new album obviously isn't going to be what these people on here are looking for, mainly because they're stuck on that underground type shit. But it'll still be a good album. I am looking forward to Three 6's new album. Fuck the haters!

Jun 22, 2007
Gambitowens is a known Three 6 Mafia hater now a days, and its getting old seeing ihim say the SAME thing EVERY time Three 6 is mentioned. Hey gambi, we get the point, Three 6 Mafia is not the same as they used to be, get over it.

Feb 8, 2003
Gambitowens is a known Three 6 Mafia hater now a days, and its getting old seeing ihim say the SAME thing EVERY time Three 6 is mentioned. Hey gambi, we get the point, Three 6 Mafia is not the same as they used to be, get over it.
im far from a hater im telling the truth thats why your groupie ass cant take it. You dont even know the meaning of a hater i havent said anything personal about the niggas you worship. If you dont like what i say suck my dick and put me on ignore. This a public forum im free to say whatever i like and no lames can stop me either. hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaha

Jun 22, 2007
im far from a hater im telling the truth thats why your groupie ass cant take it. You dont even know the meaning of a hater i havent said anything personal about the niggas you worship. If you dont like what i say suck my dick and put me on ignore. This a public forum im free to say whatever i like and no lames can stop me either. hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaha
lmao. Dont deny it, every fucking time someone mentions something to do with Three 6 Mafia, you bitch about em. I JUST said everyone knows they are not the same as they used to be, I know thats the truth dumbass, but you just keep saying the same shit over and over again that it seems like your a hater.