Three 6 Mafia - Laws of Power

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2005
The 36 tech tour never happened. But it was in the works. That line is just referring to 666 as in evil, not 3-6mafia. And after hearing 36 sell out so hard on the radio, im seriously dissapointed. Not saying I wont give this shit a listen... But all the shit ive seen em doing lately is just.... Not the 36 i loved years ago. An MTV show? A radio friendly industry single? That aint the underground trend setters i fell in love with.

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
Honestly i dont think this album gonna be too good. if itcomes out weak then im officially done fucking with 3'6 music.

From seeing the florida and sean kingston features and the rodney jerkins(pop & r&b producer) production. i got a feeling this album about to be on some lolli pop shit. This probaly they last chance with sony and if this dont sale they probaly gonna get dropped from the label.
They have 2 more albums with Sony, this one, "Laws Of Power" and another one after that....But the possibility of getting dropped is there

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
I HAVE GIVING YOU CREDIT ALREADY ABOUT THIS BUT PAUL DID SAY ON YOUTUBE LORD WAS BACK IN THE GROUP.. THINGS CHANGED SO NOW HES NOT..
Read the Lord Infamous interview I posted up on Siccness a couple of a months back, it has everything you need to know about Lord, his jail time fucked up his contract with Sony which cant allow him to be on the future 3-6 albums that are on Sony....

Sony's only interested in puttin out 3-6 as DJ Paul and Juicy J, be lucky we got them solo albums Paul and Juice dropped this year, with Lord being feat on Pauls

Jun 22, 2007
why cant 3 6 make good music?
I still like their music better than alot of shit out now a days. But they are just too lazy and don't care to make music like they used to. Its not like they lost their talent, they just dont put much effort into it anymore. I mean they've been doing this since the early 90s, and making official albums since 95, and its not just 3 6 Mafia albums, its Project Pat, Gangsta Boo, La Chat, Lil Wyte, Frayser Boy, Indo G, Skinny Pimp, Da Headbussaz, Chrome and more...They've made so much music, and when they won that Oscar, I think alot of people knew they would change, and alot of that is Sony's fault.

Feb 23, 2003
Read the Lord Infamous interview I posted up on Siccness a couple of a months back, it has everything you need to know about Lord, his jail time fucked up his contract with Sony which cant allow him to be on the future 3-6 albums that are on Sony....

Sony's only interested in puttin out 3-6 as DJ Paul and Juicy J, be lucky we got them solo albums Paul and Juice dropped this year, with Lord being feat on Pauls
I KNOW ABOUT ALL THAT

Feb 23, 2003
NO RAPPER OR GROUP STAYS THE SAME FOREVER... IF THEY HAD THE SAME SOUND AS WORLD DOMINATION YALL WOULD STILL COMPLAIN ABOUT THEM BEING BORING BY STAYIN THE EXACT SAME... FANS AREN'T NEVER HAPPY LOL

Feb 14, 2004
NO RAPPER OR GROUP STAYS THE SAME FOREVER... IF THEY HAD THE SAME SOUND AS WORLD DOMINATION YALL WOULD STILL COMPLAIN ABOUT THEM BEING BORING BY STAYIN THE EXACT SAME... FANS AREN'T NEVER HAPPY LOL
I agree 100%. These mothafuckas are never happy. They find anything to bitch about.

Jan 28, 2005
3-6 before Academy Award > 3-6 after Academy Award

It seems like all of Paul's production is being recycled one too many times. I can't hear anything in the 2000's without catching some sample from a song they made in the 90s.

That being said, y'all are right... its better than 85% of the other bullshit out right now. Their videos are always put together nice too. That Hugh Hefner shit Juice is wearing is pimped out.

Jun 22, 2007
I WISH THEY'D GO BACK TO THEIR 'TEAR THE CLUB UP' DAYS..
Theres no way they go back to the devil shit they were doing, alls Im asking is they go back to the 2000-2005 shit, when their beats were still fuckin amazing, they dont have to do devil shit, I understand why they dont. But they CHOSE to put alot less effort into their beats and music overall, they also have NO POSSE anymore, which just sucks.

Jun 10, 2002
Im not gonna hate on three 6 but at the same time im wondering what the fuck happened I mean Dj Pauls last cd was cool espically with scarecrow being on it. but whats up with him not being on the new cd. Damn if they could bring back Koopsta and Scarecrow and boo I would be happy as shit but that probly wont happen so fuck it. just bring back the scarecrow