Three 6 Mafia - Laws of Power

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
November 10th is the expected release date for this album. I am most definitely going to buy this when ever it comes out. The album will be the groups first album since their 2008 release, Last 2 Walk which peaked at No. 5 on the Billboard 200. Despite many rumors and speculation, DJ Paul has stated Three 6 Mafia artist Lord Infamous has not returned to record for the album. Three 6 Mafia have recorded a song with the alternative rock band VersaEmerge and it is possible it could appear on the new album.

Confirmed Tracks:

Feel It featuring Flo Rida & Sean Kingston (produced by Tiesto)

Lil Freak (Ugh, Ugh, Ugh) featuring Webbie (produced by DJ Paul & Juicy J)

Shake My featuring Kaleena (produced by Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins)

I know there's alot of Three 6 Mafia haters on here now. But I don't care. I'm going to support their music regardless. I've always like their music and am going to continue to, no matter what. I know that no rapper can have the same shit as back in the day, so I'll take it upon my self to adapt to their new material.

This is a dope song.

Jun 22, 2007
Oh and another confirmed track by Juicy: Takin Shots ft. Tech N9ne. That's what he said, who knows it could change, but I hope my dream collab is on the album!!

Feb 2, 2009
I came to this thread hopin' to see the Tech N9ne feature...
Hopefully you're right then9ne2007. I've been waitin' on that collab since Tech had his problems with scarecrow or lord infamous or whatever...

...I'm the shadow in the field eatin' away at the scarecrow...

..never knew three sixes... other nigg@$ try to dis me be under these prefixes...

Feb 8, 2003
Honestly i dont think this album gonna be too good. if itcomes out weak then im officially done fucking with 3'6 music.

From seeing the florida and sean kingston features and the rodney jerkins(pop & r&b producer) production. i got a feeling this album about to be on some lolli pop shit. This probaly they last chance with sony and if this dont sale they probaly gonna get dropped from the label.

Jun 22, 2007
Honestly i dont think this album gonna be too good. if itcomes out weak then im officially done fucking with 3'6 music.

From seeing the florida and sean kingston features and the rodney jerkins(pop & r&b producer) production. i got a feeling this album about to be on some lolli pop shit. This probaly they last chance with sony and if this dont sale they probaly gonna get dropped from the label.
GOOD. That's the reason they're making these pop songs, is because of Sony. I've already mentioned this in several threads, and its common sense. So if they're off of Sony, thats GOOD news. But they're not going to get dropped from the label, Lolli Lolli sold a million ringtones like I've already told you, and they got one more album to do after this one with Sony. They are not independent anymore dude, they havent been for awhile now.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I came to this thread hopin' to see the Tech N9ne feature...
Hopefully you're right then9ne2007. I've been waitin' on that collab since Tech had his problems with scarecrow or lord infamous or whatever...

...I'm the shadow in the field eatin' away at the scarecrow...

..never knew three sixes... other nigg@$ try to dis me be under these prefixes...
Refresh my memory on which song that is, and what escalated for Tech to make that comment. I didn't know that was about them.

Feb 23, 2003
November 10th is the expected release date for this album. I am most definitely going to buy this when ever it comes out. The album will be the groups first album since their 2008 release, Last 2 Walk which peaked at No. 5 on the Billboard 200. Despite many rumors and speculation, DJ Paul has stated Three 6 Mafia artist Lord Infamous has not returned to record for the album. Three 6 Mafia have recorded a song with the alternative rock band VersaEmerge and it is possible it could appear on the new album.

Confirmed Tracks:

Feel It featuring Flo Rida & Sean Kingston (produced by Tiesto)

Lil Freak (Ugh, Ugh, Ugh) featuring Webbie (produced by DJ Paul & Juicy J)

Shake My featuring Kaleena (produced by Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins)

I know there's alot of Three 6 Mafia haters on here now. But I don't care. I'm going to support their music regardless. I've always like their music and am going to continue to, no matter what. I know that no rapper can have the same shit as back in the day, so I'll take it upon my self to adapt to their new material.

This is a dope song.
YOU AND ME BOTH HOMIE I STAY FUCKIN WITH THE SIX