Thizzler.com Bay Area Freshman Top 10 list being released today at 5pm

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
if it wasn't for the siccness i would have no idea who HD is.

i've always found it semi funny that the stuff that the siccness members claim is the "hottest shit out" is usually stuff that no one else even knows about.
^ you trying to position how disconnected you are from what people listen to in the streets as other people's problem. it's just you tho.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
^ you trying to position how disconnected you are from what people listen to in the streets as other people's problem. it's just you tho.
still not seeing where anyone called it a problem.

im "in the streets" of every major bay area city doing music videos and going to shows every month. i don't just spend my time on the internet. so as much as some of you want to act as though YOUR experience is FACT, it's still just YOUR experience.

erry

Sicc OG
Jun 8, 2010
outside of the siccness i knew who HD, Kool John, Hopie Priceless Da Roc and HBK Skipper were but A-1 and Shady blaze are dope as fuck i checked them out after seeing the list. G-Mo is the only one i only knew because of the siccness

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
"gee willickers this has more youtube views than i thought it would" was your basis for why you may have been wrong about HD.

i'm just saying, you might be more of an internet boi than you think.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
"gee willickers this has more youtube views than i thought it would" was your basis for why you may have been wrong about HD.

i'm just saying, you might be more of an internet boi than you think.
i never said im not on the internet lol. it's the quickest and easiest way to see what an artist is doing and how much people like it.

and im STILL not wrong about HD, you just can't seem to comprehend what it is i'm saying.

erry

Sicc OG
Jun 8, 2010
[video=youtube;rFuZq7ofs6A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFuZq7ofs6A[/video] 489,548 views on just this video alone, yet according to you HD is not relevant enough in the bay

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
and im STILL not wrong about HD, you just can't seem to comprehend what it is i'm saying.
if it wasn't for the siccness i would have no idea who HD is. i've always found it semi funny that the stuff that the siccness members claim is the "hottest shit out" is usually stuff that no one else even knows about.
"no one else even knows about hd."

you're demonstrably wrong.

/conversation

May 8, 2011
One more thing and I aint speakin on the list no more, the worse the country gets and the more hard times come its gonna shift back to that real shit cuz its gonna be a real world again. Good shit HD

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
A @AUTOPZY it's a losing battle bro, HD is one of the few artist on siccness that everyone fucks with. His fan base extends way beyond this small siccness pond. People diss siccness, but the people who post on this site are some of the hippest people on music coming out the bay.

Btw this not a gmo vs hd contest. I see gmo having a buzz, gaining hospin type following.

Feb 14, 2006
Its some folks out in chicago I know that been messing with Hopie's music for a minute. She been on the grind putting out her music and paying dues. But yeah I aint heard of most of these people. I thought maybe Iamsu would get on it or something.

May 9, 2009
well it helped my sales and it helped my buzz...and it got me a little radio play...and it is linked to kmel...and i get more show and verse money off it...every move is another step...and if i wouldn't have been on that list last year i wouldn't have been able to expand the fan base i got because i wasn't getting exposed to that kinda world...so it is definitely beneficial if you use it to your advantage...and turn it up when you get it...

Dec 4, 2006
I peeped the video 0ro posted....some of those artist are pretty decent...

that Hopie chick shitted on Kreayshawn and her partner in crime Snuggle Tooth ....

but yeah, I'm about to check out more of their music..

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm a fan of HD's older stuff, his newer shit just isn't doing it for me. I like Shady Blaze's music too but I think Main Attrakionz from Green Ova should have been on there before him, still a good look though. G-Mo is a talented kid as I've said before but I haven't really heard enough of his stuff to have an opinion on him all the way around.