THIZZ OR DIE, GRANDMA!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2005
its obvious some are doing it just to get up a pic, but in the end....who gives a damn. furl really did hit many kats, this certainly dont count for not even a portion of his fanabse. all you people callin them bandwagon this, and hating are on some dumb shit!

slap yourself four times, you shouldnt be listening to dre; he wouldnt have it any other way!!!

Dec 30, 2003
Da6Footah said:
And I gotta wonder why you guys sit here, read this thread, and then log onto myspace to send me hatemail. Why don't you let your feelings be known here??? Some people seem to be AFRAID to 'diss' me in public.

gosh with all the negativaty aside.... will you be my myspace friend???? hahahahaa

Jun 27, 2002
thumbs up are hella weak, and quad stacked dont mean shit if you really know ya drugs....its a marketing/sales scheme

"dude what about that quintuple stacked double dipped yellow monkeyfuckers.."
lmao...quad stacked....lol....

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
them apples was good to me.

them dolphins ok, but i had a bad batch last time or somethin cuz they fuckin SUCKED.

AT&Ts were good to me though, same wit green traingles

Oct 10, 2005
mustynutz said:
thumbs up are hella weak, and quad stacked dont mean shit if you really know ya drugs....its a marketing/sales scheme

"dude what about that quintuple stacked double dipped yellow monkeyfuckers.."
lmao...quad stacked....lol....

They arn't that weak... and it all depends on how you take it. If you chew it up and put it under your toungue and let it disolve... you'll get more fucked up than swallowing it. I haven't tried those "monkeyfuckers"... think i'll just stick with tha thumbs up and purple ladies. :cool:

Jan 19, 2003
Raphas said:
wtf yall sayin about the philippines, it's asian just like japan an island too.
some hip flips dont wanna be associated with square ass chinamen so they say they're not asian.

If sicilians are white, then filipinos are sure as hell asian.

Apr 22, 2005
gotdamn,why I seen some fam in this bitch? lol but they Samoan not Flip.

Like a couple folks posted up tho,I know I usually dont like when folks jump on a "bandwagon" but at least these youngins gon keep Dre name alive and yall see how hard they reppin so that aint exactly a bad thing.MD prolly woulda loved this shit but all "true" fans gotta do is put the newer fans up on the classic shit.I mean remember,the reason alot of em are "bandwagoners" is cuz they young as fuck and aint get to see Dre from jump like some of us.I be bumpin Dre older shit for my younger cuzzins and even just old Bay shit so they know whats up.I cant hate on these pics cuz some of these fools is lookin funny as hell.R.I.P. MAC DRE tho,you see how much love ya gettin mane,dont matter if theres HELLLLA Asians haha so international in the Bay,feel? but for real,theres hella Asian folks reppin haha

Jul 3, 2002
i cant believe i spent 30 mins just looking at this shit. fucking funny man. i be seeing this on myspace all the damn time and its fuckin spreadin everywhere. keep them pics comin cuz i'm lovin this shit. ahaha good job peoples