THIZZ OR DIE, GRANDMA!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2005
Well... My uncle own's "Backdoor Disc and Records". I've gottin' a hand full of bootlegs from frisco. And most of the EP's i've gotten for free. I have tons of Vinyls too!

Apr 1, 2005
I have strong feeling that mac dre gets this bandwagon fan thing alot cuz there is a bit of truth to it when it comes to alot of these fans. But we gotta remember that he put out 3 albums in 4 months before he died, and during this time my views of him went from being one of my favorite rappers to being MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE RAPPER OF ALL TIME...PERIOD! MD would be proud of this shit. Yeah most of these fucks look hella stoopid in these pics but didnt md want us to get stoopid? Im a white dude and im a die hard md fan, but u wont catch me makin a fool of myself unless im waaay too fucked up. It just aint my style, but i do and will continue to rep md's music along with his character and status as a rap legend wherever i go. I hate when i see a group of dudes and they might be latin or philipino (for example) and they look at me like im bandwagon riding when i tell them i hell like dre, When i know for a fact that my collection of dre is far more complete than theirs ever will. AND IVE REMEBERED WAY MORE DRE SONGS THAN THEY EVER WILL. FOOLS ARE WAY TO QUICK TO JUDGE. I FEEL THAT THIS IS THE LEAST THAT US FANS CAN DO BECAUSE I FEEL THAT THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO DONT UNDERSTAND HOW AMAZING HIS WORK REALLY WAS, AND HOW MUCH OF AN IMPACT HE HAS HAD ON WHAT I WOULD SAY HAS PROBABLY REACHED MORE THAN A MILLLION FANS NOW! R.I.P. 2 MY FAVORITE RAPPER/COMEDIAN EVER, I AINT NEVER GONNA BE THE SAME!

Oct 10, 2005
^ yeah.. I'm with you. I know almost every dre song by heart. Hey... anyone down to help me make a lyrics page for all of MD's songs?! I think people need to see all the songs that dre made and the strong and catchy lyrics he uses in them...

Oct 10, 2005
Na.. I'm the other one..

Already starting to do it..
Here's part of "2 times & pass"

"....
Sneaking extra hits,
I wanna get high too!
Don't lie fool,
I see it in your eye.
Aight,
how come my own don't look that high?
Cuz you been smokin more than I,
"Hey man we need some more weed!",
Hmm, I wonder why.
Hey man?!
Whats this all on it, Slob?
Nigga quit giving the blunt a blow job.
Always cutting,
trying to show stop.
Oh you get an extra hit,
just cuz we at yo spot?
I need some more pot,
cuz this aint cosier,
chorus the factor,
cuz i need dosier.
..."

Jun 23, 2002
Da6Footah said:
Thanks, Matt..I didn't wanna have to be the one to do it! LOL!!
Ya know the name isn't Matt and I ain't even white but I totally understand why people would think so. This lame screen name is all and inside joke between me and some buddies - is there a way I can change my SN?

I remember there was a thread on here a while back with people clowning on Smoov-E, and I said some shit about him and he came back at me with:

Hey Matt, "The Joke"...then he said some other shit I don't remember...but it was hilarious