THIZZ OR DIE, GRANDMA!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
LMMFAO...The plot thickens......Not only are people pissed that I called em "New Booty" Mac Dre fans, but now I am a racist, too....from the same guy to PSD'S MYSPACE page.......uuhh, www.myspace.com/da6footah . PS don't care about that shit.....Here's the new message.........LMAO...white, married to a big black man, but I am racist....HAHHAHAHAHA:
you gotta be kidding me right?? you think its all bout the pic huh?? you truly are that ignorant.. aren't you?? call me a kid huh??? you instagating racist ass bitch.. wanna put my msg up on siccness after all that? straight up childish!!! who the kid.. wit your "apparently changed asians forever" comment.. what is that? its instagating.. then come along oh boy talkin his shit wit a passion.. talkin bout i aint gonna listen to mac dre cuzz asians do too!!! next thing you know he eatin his words!!! you check out that thread and see which side the ppl on.. i'm callin you out jus like that nigga you fueld up.. you started the racist shit in that thread.. GROW UP BITCH!!! wanna give my name out too?? pshhhh...

Apparently, dude has posted in this thread, seeing as how he called someone out in it already.

Grow up, KID. You gonna come find me? I got a 6'2, 250 lb. husband who says you wont.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
OK, OK.....this shit is fuckin ridiculous. You myspace kids are a fuckin trip. I have 15 messages, all of em tellin me what a racist dike I am. I also need to get a boob job cuz I have titties like a 50 year old (who's seen my titties???) and I am so ugly that one dude is scared to keep tellin me how ugly I am or I may kill myself. LMAO. Oh, yeah, I'm probably from Orange County, and think that if I click my heels 3 times, Mac Dre will re-appear.

I was not tryin to offend anyone with this thread. If you were upset, my bad. 98% of the people emailin me, IM'n me and sendin me messages on myspace LOOOOOVE this thread. This thread got 10,000+ views in less than 4 days. Get over it...you haters are the minority. No pun intended.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
And I gotta wonder why you guys sit here, read this thread, and then log onto myspace to send me hatemail. Why don't you let your feelings be known here??? Some people seem to be AFRAID to 'diss' me in public.

Jun 18, 2004
This thread is straight to classico...I'm just shocked I didn't see anyone I know...For everyone saying square shit, go peep TrealTv and see Drevious kickin it with all the colors of the rainbow...and if you aint gonna listen anymore, good, because Thizz is obviously bigger than a noodle like you...RIP Mac Dre.

Feb 19, 2003
damn i only got to page 13 before i stopped to reply.
1)md didnt always put out "thizz" music.maybe thats why theres newer md fans or different md fans people. i listened to him from start to finish u swear that when dre first cam out the kids who are now 16 were bumpin him in the womb come on jus like all 2pac fans arent lifetime fans cuz i know when pac first came out sam goody still made u have an adult with u to buy cds with parental advisory stickers.oh and there was no "internet".
2)remember that thizzin used to be "droppin 'e' " and how many people used to make fun of or talk bout ravers and all the original ex users out there with beads and shit. remember what it was like before md made it cool so to speak.... jus my dime droppin............

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
you can tell the bandwagoners by askin them some old school dre trivia.....

or jus say fuck it, keep real music alive an not forgotten

i hate squares but as long as they keep mac dres name alive its cool

Oct 10, 2005
drunkinfool said:
you can tell the bandwagoners by askin them some old school dre trivia.....

or jus say fuck it, keep real music alive an not forgotten

i hate squares but as long as they keep mac dres name alive its cool

yeah, just like u cant stop a straight square from buying a tupac cd, as long as they truly enjoy it, who gives a shit right?

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
ya, they dont deserve to listen to shit thats off the chain, but hey, this isnt communist china.....they do wat they want.

but as long as the square buys the shit its gravy