THIZZ OR DIE, GRANDMA!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
@mattjoke...holla at NEMO or B1TCH PLEASE, they can make that happen for you or jsut hit the 'finding nemo' forum and make a request there....i holla'd at NEMO on the pm and he changed my user name, that was a while back tho...

and yes props to da6fottah on this classic ass thread, i had to come back and check it one more time, sorry i dont have nothing to contribute tho...

Oct 10, 2002
str8ball.free.fr
XxEckoxX said:
^ yeah.. I'm with you. I know almost every dre song by heart. Hey... anyone down to help me make a lyrics page for all of MD's songs?! I think people need to see all the songs that dre made and the strong and catchy lyrics he uses in them...
that's a great idea

Jun 23, 2002
Up2nOgOoD said:
@mattjoke...holla at NEMO or B1TCH PLEASE, they can make that happen for you or jsut hit the 'finding nemo' forum and make a request there....i holla'd at NEMO on the pm and he changed my user name, that was a while back tho...

and yes props to da6fottah on this classic ass thread, i had to come back and check it one more time, sorry i dont have nothing to contribute tho...
thanks

Nov 6, 2004
yayarea92510408 said:
this is probably the funniest post ever on siccness... i love how there are only white people and flips
exactly my point..they make the bay area,mac dre, and the big thizzin' phase look stupid!!!Sorry but its the truth!!!

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
flipyawig said:
exactly my point..they make the bay area,mac dre, and the big thizzin' phase look stupid!!!Sorry but its the truth!!!
so ur sayin that filipinos make the bay area look stupid?