The "what are you playing" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Deadpool was a hilarious game, but has no replay value other than to listen to Nolan North quip and ad-lib some of the funniest stuff I've heard in gaming.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Bioshock Infinite was not as good as the other games.

There was only one boss fight, and then a giant fight involving SongBird, which I didn't care much for.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Playing ACIV: Black Flag for the second time.

It didn't sit well with me as an AC game, but I'm overlooking that and just enjoying pirating the seas.

I'm one upgrade away from fully leveling the Jackdaw. I've destroyed a few Man O'War ships without them damaging my ship much at all.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I didn't know where to post this but there is a sale on PSN right now. $5 for a couple of good titles.

Grand Theft Auto 4
Red Dead Redemption
Max Payne 3
BioShock
BioShock 2
Guacamelee
L.A. Noire
Midnight Club Los Angeles Complete Edition
Darksiders
ArcaniA - The Complete Tale
Fat Princess
Datura
Duke Nukem Forever
Mortal Kombat
The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief
MX vs ATV: Alive
Red Faction: Armageddon
Spec Ops: The Line
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
Mini Ninjas
The Mark of Kri
---------------

ETA: I think I might have to cop a PS4 soon. A lot of the multiplats look and run better on the PS4 and now there is talk of the ME series being released for it and XBONE (which I will get for Quantum Break.)

Last edited:

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
actually been playing the shit out of warframe on ps4. got addicting one i started getting better gear

other than that, random gamefly shit

need for speed rivals
killzone shadowsfall

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Just beat Splintercell: Blacklist the other night. I'm playing Remember Me right now but may spit it out so I can play Bioshock Infinite. Remember Me could have been a GREAT game but they dropped the ball in several key areas so it's just average. The graphics are on point and the story is ok. Combat is, meh. But yeah, if they did the combat like Bayonetta or God of War, instead of some rhythm based shit like guitar hero, and had more enemies and allowed you to explore, along with more memory remixes, the game would have been a contender.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Thinking about buying a N64 or Playstation2...

I used to love Perfect Dark on the N64. I've never owned a playstation but I want that for Resident Evil: Code Veronica, I used to play that on the Dreamcast and loved that game but if it came down to it I'd rather buy a Playstation then a Dreamcast