The "REAL" Album of the Year...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
@valley

at this point in time, you have posted 21 times on this thread. maybe two of those were actually promoting your artist. the other 19 have hurt your boy's sales for sure. getting into a bunch of gay ass arguments on the internet is not the best way to promote an album. because of your dumbass little comments, i have no interest in checkin out those tracks, which is a shame. dont bother racking your brain for a clever little comeback about where i'm from, cuz i don't fuck with little internet games. as you have proved, they're a waste of time...

May 10, 2002
DO NOT TRY AND CALL THE BAY WACK, YAY AREA RAPPERS COME WAY TOO HEATED FOR ANYONE TO SAY SOME SHIT LIKE THAT, AND IF YOU DONT LIKE THE BAY YALL MUST BE ON SOME MAINSTREAM BULLSHIT, THE VALLEY HASNT COME WITH TO MUCH SO DONT EVER TRY TO COMPARE THE BAY TO THE VALLEY.

Jul 27, 2005
DUTCH-F.E said:
this valley guy is funny. 1300 posts in 4 months. i have 1300 in 5 years. someone is a little more involved on the net and forgot about the real world. stop being stupid. quit being a racist and get over yourself guy.
Fuck outta here WIGGER. Who Gives a fuck about a Post count? I dont.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
yeah wigger. funny. i know who i am guy. do you?

CHECK FOR THAT C.W.B. SOUTHWEST CONNECTION ALBUM DROPPIN FEB 21ST NATION WIDE YOU BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

foot note. c.w.b. dont stand for wigger. the fuck outta here you peasant.

Jul 27, 2005
mattjoke said:
Dont worry bout where I live..just know Im GRATEFUL it aint in the 'asscrack' of America AKA the valley aka the land of wannabe punks and cows
I swear man, With you...This is Beyond the NET. Talk all the Punk shit yu want. Come out here and Get your Head Busted Son. Ask all the BAY Rejects that Live out here that claim Bay Area Super Thug. Its Not Where you from Chump, Its where your at. And Obviously where you at is behind your Moms Computer in the Burbs where you feel real safe. The VALLEY aint no Punks. We dont Got the name MURDER VALLEY for Nothing. And it Just so Happens that I'm PROUD to Be where i'm from. BAY AREA BORN, 209 RAISED. I represent my area's Music to the Fullest Just Like you Guys rep yours. So Mattjoke, Keep being a JOKE and Get off my dick. 209 BITCH what!

Jul 27, 2005
DUTCH-F.E said:
yeah wigger. funny. i know who i am guy. do you?

CHECK FOR THAT C.W.B. SOUTHWEST CONNECTION ALBUM DROPPIN FEB 21ST NATION WIDE YOU BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

foot note. c.w.b. dont stand for wigger. the fuck outta here you peasant.
Hmmm, Thats funny. You Looked like a WIGGER when i seen you walking into Rasputins in BERKELY trying to Mean Mugg. lol.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
hmmmm thats wierd. ive been to rasputins in berkley 4 times probably ever. and if i was mean muggin does that make me a wigger? and if i mean mugged you why you aint say something about me mean muggin and being a wigger then??? thats what i thought, tough talk on the net.

guy you are a rookie at this. sit back, regroup. request that this thread be deleted. start over. being drunk isnt an excuse to be a bitch to people on the net. im sure not everyone here loves my music but the people here respect me. as should you. be a fan and a promoter. not a hater and a sucka. i got people in the valley. ive done songs with young dropp and a hand full of others out there. the valley cool. definatley banged out. gangsta is as gangsta does. and you being a fuck stick on the net aint helpin you win.

like i said. erase your screen name. reregister and start over. you've ruined you name around here already. next thing you know, all your post will be shit talk and you gonna get banned. so trust me. you not the first racist human to grace the siccness, and wont be the last. but that shit aint tolerated around here.

be easy man. read more, type less, and good luck with your record.

Mar 8, 2005
darkman said:
drop some 1992-97 shit huh? The bay did drop that in 92-97 Its 2005 bout to be 2006!
IMO the only shit worth buying 93-97 shit. But i especially don't buy anything past 2000 because i've been disappointed in most everything i've heard, especially from the bay!! I'm an oldschool kat and that what i'm gonna buy oldskool mobshit 93-97.

Nov 11, 2005
www.singleminedid.com
ValleyEnt said:
I swear man, With you...This is Beyond the NET. Talk all the Punk shit yu want. Come out here and Get your Head Busted Son. Ask all the BAY Rejects that Live out here that claim Bay Area Super Thug. Its Not Where you from Chump, Its where your at. And Obviously where you at is behind your Moms Computer in the Burbs where you feel real safe. The VALLEY aint no Punks. We dont Got the name MURDER VALLEY for Nothing. And it Just so Happens that I'm PROUD to Be where i'm from. BAY AREA BORN, 209 RAISED. I represent my area's Music to the Fullest Just Like you Guys rep yours. So Mattjoke, Keep being a JOKE and Get off my dick. 209 BITCH what!

LOL go to Oakland, EPA, Frisco, OR Richmond! Taking bout murda valley Shit the bay gots murda in alleys! LOL

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
DUTCH-F.E said:
and if i mean mugged you why you aint say something about me mean muggin and being a wigger then??? thats what i thought, tough talk on the net.
he's to scared to try to act like a man in real life but suddenly got balls when postin on the internet

this vally guy makin himself look like a bitch

Jun 23, 2002
^^ man, he's the biggest fag on the whole of the Siccness, hands down, and that aint an easy feat...I've gotten into countless arguments with this wannabe...at least everyone else knows now that he a fag..and honestly valleyent i only clown the valley just to bother your ass ya homo...obviously its workin...so go sleep in ya barn...YA BITCH

Jul 27, 2005
mattjoke said:
^^ man, he's the biggest fag on the whole of the Siccness, hands down, and that aint an easy feat...I've gotten into countless arguments with this wannabe...at least everyone else knows now that he a fag..and honestly valleyent i only clown the valley just to bother your ass ya homo...obviously its workin...so go sleep in ya barn...YA BITCH
Shut your Mouth Bitch. Talking about FAGGOTS? Take one good Look at the Picture Under your Name.Wannabe? I'd Love to Put Hands on Your Bitch ass. Thats Coo tho Fellas, Its Just the Internet and You can say "Valley this Valley That" From the Comfort of your Home, But Take a Trip out Here and see first hand. This Thread went all Bad cause Bitch Muthafuckas (90% Of SICCNESS and BART Posters) always Gotta Talk shit. But you Know what, I wont say anything anymore. All i gotta say to finish this off is, FUCK THE SICCNESS and all you BITCH MADE 1 Track Minded Pieces of Shit. 99.9% Of you is some WIGGER Punk ass OPIE TAYLOR Mothafuckas that Feel Real Hard talkin that shit on Your Computer. And If any of you Bitch ass Weenies really wanna see a "REAL" Muthafucka, Shoot the address on P.M. But Naw, Go ahead and Make another Smart ass remark and Keep Hididng behind Your Moms Computer. I'm Done with you "GAY" niggas.