The "REAL" Album of the Year...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
really tho...thats some groupie behavior cuz he had it in his sig b4 and above it said somethin ike "shittin on all bay albums" lmao...homeboy got a enlarged cranium..need to be easy..cuz even if the album is tight u definetly losin fans by actin all overly tight about some shit

do like the other cats saidf and post some tracks..than let people give there own opinion..u sayin its hella hard over and over aint gonna convince nobody

album of the year=the jack artist

Jul 27, 2005
Nelly415 said:
heard some of the tracks in this album and it aint all that...even Nasty Nate album was way better then this
hahaha! Typical SICCNESS Lying Motherfucker. Fuck all you PECKERWOOD Turned WIGGER Muthafuckas. Stockton is the Next to Blow Up, while the Bay Stay hatin on the Entire rap Game Cause ya'll aint doin shit. Step ya Fuckin Game Up and Quit Rappin Bout Gay shit and maybe somthing might happen for you. This Reply By NELLY is your average Post about a New artist. If i post a Track, all your Gonna do is say..."That shit was weak Yaddadada, Garbage, Or some other Ignorant Typical SICCNESS member reply.

@ USERNAMEmanSEX...Keep talkin your Little Bullshit about other screenames and what not. I just laugh at your Bitch ass. Fuck all you GO DUMB RETARDED Motherfuckers. Get some Gangsta in ya Bitch ass and drop some 1992-97 heat and Quit Crying about People stealing words like "Yaddada, Yeeee, Wizzle Fizzle, and all that other fuckin Mongoloid Bullshit. Bitch ass Kids. Go Bump your Federation Bullshit and Pop some OPills while fuckin your Homie in the ass. Fuckin Retards.

YEEEEEEEEEE That Motherfuckers. 209 Bitch What!

Aug 20, 2004
ValleyEnt said:
hahaha! Typical SICCNESS Lying Motherfucker. Fuck all you PECKERWOOD Turned WIGGER Muthafuckas. Stockton is the Next to Blow Up, while the Bay Stay hatin on the Entire rap Game Cause ya'll aint doin shit. Step ya Fuckin Game Up and Quit Rappin Bout Gay shit and maybe somthing might happen for you. This Reply By NELLY is your average Post about a New artist. If i post a Track, all your Gonna do is say..."That shit was weak Yaddadada, Garbage, Or some other Ignorant Typical SICCNESS member reply.

@ USERNAMEmanSEX...Keep talkin your Little Bullshit about other screenames and what not. I just laugh at your Bitch ass. Fuck all you GO DUMB RETARDED Motherfuckers. Get some Gangsta in ya Bitch ass and drop some 1992-97 heat and Quit Crying about People stealing words like "Yaddada, Yeeee, Wizzle Fizzle, and all that other fuckin Mongoloid Bullshit. Bitch ass Kids. Go Bump your Federation Bullshit and Pop some OPills while fuckin your Homie in the ass. Fuckin Retards.

YEEEEEEEEEE That Motherfuckers. 209 Bitch What!

Based on the fact that your a racist,stereotypin BITCH...i aint buyin shit...

How you gonna get cats to buy your album if your gonna sit up here and throw insults around???I feel sorry for your boy...cus he picked this biggest jackass to PROMOTE his album...you just lost him a SHITLOAD of sales....chump...

Learn the game before you decide to swim in the ocean with real sharks blood...

Someone ban this racist....

Jul 27, 2005
Gringo Starr said:
Based on the fact that your a racist,stereotypin BITCH...i aint buyin shit...

How you gonna get cats to buy your album if your gonna sit up here and throw insults around???I feel sorry for your boy...cus he picked this biggest jackass to PROMOTE his album...you just lost him a SHITLOAD of sales....chump...

Learn the game before you decide to swim in the ocean with real sharks blood...

Someone ban this racist....
Awwww Shut up ya Passy. YEEEE That CUZZ.

Jul 27, 2005
darkman said:
drop some 1992-97 shit huh? The bay did drop that in 92-97 Its 2005 bout to be 2006!
What I meant By that was, If it aint BROKE...Dont Fix It. The Bay had that Formula that "NO ONE" I mean..."NO ONE" Could Fuck with! You Gotta admit, This So Called "HYPHY" Movement is whats Fuckin up the Program. Get It? the Program?

Jul 27, 2005
Mtown Criminal said:
alcohol is a hell of a drug

someone got severe bay jealousy syndrome...be eaaaaazy
I love the Bay Homie. But somtimes you gotta be harsh in order to make things right. Its Kinda like..

"A PIMP's HOE is acting up, And you gotta Slap the shit outta her ass and Make her get her Head right when she Fuckin up. Then she comes Back with Hella Chedda for daddy.

I guess thats what I was doing.

HYPHY is the BITCH acting up, and you Gotta Slap that Bitch and Make her come Back GRIMY, Gutter and Gangsta..

Apr 25, 2002
Well sorry to break the news to you but the 92-97 formula didn't work. How many artists kept thier deals from that era? E-40 & Yukmouth? 2 out of how many? And do they sound the same now as they did back then?
Using your logic we should bring it back to the MC Hammer days, that was the biggest hit the bay ever had.

PS. Not hatin on the valley but.........since when was the valley the Bay's pimp? I can't recall the last hit, movement or new sound coming from out that way?

Jul 27, 2005
Tanga Rey said:
Well sorry to break the news to you but the 92-97 formula didn't work. How many artists kept thier deals from that era? E-40 & Yukmouth? 2 out of how many? And do they sound the same now as they did back then?
Using your logic we should bring it back to the MC Hammer days, that was the biggest hit the bay ever had.

PS. Not hatin on the valley but.........since when was the valley the Bay's pimp? I can't recall the last hit, movement or new sound coming from out that way?
HAMMER's album shits on anything you've done. And your Right, The VALLEY hasn't had a "MOVEMENT" Yet, But its comin. And Nowhere did i say the VALLEY was the BAYS Pimp. It was an Example of another Post i made.

"Please "VALLEY" Dont Hurt'em"

Ha ha...Jokes on you Jack.