The "REAL" Album of the Year...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2005
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
^^^AWWWWW....ARE YOU FINALLY GIVIN UP THE GOOD FIGHT BUDDY?

"MY TOWN IS HARDER THAN YOURS"...THATS THE GAYEST ARGUEMENT EVER...EVERY CITY GOT ITS FUCKED UP PARTS...GET OFF IT CHUMP....
This aint No "MY TOWN Is HARDER THAN YOURS" Bullshit. Its about WEENIE ass Fools on Here always Hatin On Somthing New and Being wannabe BILL O'REILLY's of the Internet. If you Notice, Up Until I Made that My Second Post, There was Nothing But Motherfuckers talkin shit about "BONE THIS & THAT" Thats what I mean. Like I said, I'm Done here. Fuck all you Sissy ass WIGGER Net Thugs. REAL RECOGNIZE REAL. Fuck what you Think. CHUMP.

@ DUTCH, Fuck it Folks. I admit I went a Lil Over Board. You were Just Speakin Truth with No Negativity, and Like a Man I will Squash it. But the Rest of These Fools is always On Some Ho shit. Its a wrap.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
when you make a thread and say your mans shit was shittin on everyone elses, you gonna get some hate mail. and then when you start throwin racial slurs around it can only get worse. i bet if u would of posted up some trax and said "yo this shit is hot, what ya'll think" this thread woulda been mostly hate free. the songs i heard were tight. HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Jul 27, 2005
dj pimp said:
when you make a thread and say your mans shit was shittin on everyone elses, you gonna get some hate mail. and then when you start throwin racial slurs around it can only get worse. i bet if u would of posted up some trax and said "yo this shit is hot, what ya'll think" this thread woulda been mostly hate free. the songs i heard were tight. HAPPY THANKSGIVING
Fa'sho. I can Sit here and Argue the whole situation, But I done Enough. Its a Wrap. Pimp, You another solid Truth Speakin Kat on here. Its all Nor-Cal Luv. Holla at ya Fuckin Boy.

Jun 23, 2002
ValleyEnt said:
This aint No "MY TOWN Is HARDER THAN YOURS" Bullshit. Its about WEENIE ass Fools on Here always Hatin On Somthing New and Being wannabe BILL O'REILLY's of the Internet. If you Notice, Up Until I Made that My Second Post, There was Nothing But Motherfuckers talkin shit about "BONE THIS & THAT" Thats what I mean. Like I said, I'm Done here. Fuck all you Sissy ass WIGGER Net Thugs. REAL RECOGNIZE REAL. Fuck what you Think. CHUMP.

@ DUTCH, Fuck it Folks. I admit I went a Lil Over Board. You were Just Speakin Truth with No Negativity, and Like a Man I will Squash it. But the Rest of These Fools is always On Some Ho shit. Its a wrap.
Why do You Type like This? Choosin To Capitalize the first Letter in Some Sentences but not the Other? your A Fag!

Idiot

Jun 23, 2002
Oh yea..what do you got against Diego Maradona...aint you Mexican? Ya dont like soccer? I hate you even more now ya fake ass mexican wannabe homo thug...have fun sleepin in the teepee tonight YAAA BITCHHHHHHHH

Jun 23, 2002
darkman said:
^^Diego maradona is from argentina not mexico!!
I know that..I meant that since ValleyFag is Mexican he should like Soccer...Maradona is the best player that ever lived...I realize what I wrote sounded wrong but I know where hes from..

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
mattjoke said:
I know that..I meant that since ValleyFag is Mexican he should like Soccer...Maradona is the best player that ever lived...I realize what I wrote sounded wrong but I know where hes from..
mexicans should like soccer? well faggots from danville should look like 90210 cast extra's.

Jul 27, 2005
mattjoke said:
MARADONA is a Fuckin Cheat and a Coke head. Payed off Games N shit. If you think thats great, Your a fuckin Idiot. BO JAKSON, Now thats a Great Player. JERRY RICE, GREAT PLAYER...MARADONA....Fuckin Cheat faggot.

Jun 23, 2002
Mr Arson said:
mexicans should like soccer? well faggots from danville should look like 90210 cast extra's.
Well if it isnt Mr Arson butting in someone elses conversation...who the FUCK are you?? Dont talk less you addressed BITCH..ya dont know me and it doesnt matter where Im from Id STILL take ya bitch ass anyday of the fuckin week

For the record, I live in Alamo which is near Danville. I have NOTHING to be ashamed of. I live with my pops who makes bread sellin cars. Since you fucks talk like ya know me, lemme give you my past history. I was born in Vallejo, lived in Richmond and thne moved to ALamo 6 years ago. Dont be mad cuz Im livin lavish and fuckin these FINE ASS hoes out here

The most important thing tho, is that I aint no gangsta (which Mr Arson and ValeyFag definately are :confused: ) and I'll admit that but I can still talk shit and whoop someones ass if it came down to it. You dont know me personally so stop talkin bout who I am and where I live. That aint cool.

And for the record, I probably AM better lookin than you two, the looks and the game go hand in hand...Ive seen ValleyFags pic and hes one Ugly lookin motherfucker and i aint see mr arson but he prolly looks like he got smashed in the face a couple times with a frying pan

In conclusion, FUCK OFF

May 9, 2002
ValleyEnt said:
OF COURSE THEY DID DUMBASS...LOOK WHAT YOUR FIRST THREE POSTS WERE!!!!

"FUCK THIS AND FUCK THAT"..

"THIS IS BETTER THANTHE BAY SHIT."

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT????ARE YOU THAT DENSE THAT YOU DONT KNOW WHY MUTHAFUCKAS WAS GETTIN AT YOU????USE SOME COMMEN SENSE JACKASS....WOW!!!!

THEN YOU START GETTIN REACIST...WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU???AM I UP HERE CALLIN YOU BROWN BOY???NO...

NOT ONLY ARE YOU DISRESPECTFUL,RACIST AND STEREOTYPICAL...YOURE THE WORST PROMOTER IVE EVER ENCOUNTERED....HOW MANY CD SALES DID YOU JUST KILL???I HOPE D-BONE SLAPS THE SHIT OUTTA YOUR NOBODY ASS FOR FUCKIN OFF HIS ALBUM SALES....LEARN THE GAME BEFORE YOU START TRYNNA BE A "BOSS"...

Jul 27, 2005
mattjoke said:
Well if it isnt Mr Arson butting in someone elses conversation...who the FUCK are you?? Dont talk less you addressed BITCH..ya dont know me and it doesnt matter where Im from Id STILL take ya bitch ass anyday of the fuckin week

For the record, I live in Alamo which is near Danville. I have NOTHING to be ashamed of. I live with my pops who makes bread sellin cars. Since you fucks talk like ya know me, lemme give you my past history. I was born in Vallejo, lived in Richmond and thne moved to ALamo 6 years ago. Dont be mad cuz Im livin lavish and fuckin these FINE ASS hoes out here

The most important thing tho, is that I aint no gangsta (which Mr Arson and ValeyFag definately are :confused: ) and I'll admit that but I can still talk shit and whoop someones ass if it came down to it. You dont know me personally so stop talkin bout who I am and where I live. That aint cool.

And for the record, I probably AM better lookin than you two, the looks and the game go hand in hand...Ive seen ValleyFags pic and hes one Ugly lookin motherfucker and i aint see mr arson but he prolly looks like he got smashed in the face a couple times with a frying pan

In conclusion, FUCK OFF
You talk all that FAGGOT Shit, But your Sittin Here Talkin Bout How you Look Better than Me and ARSON. What the Fuck is your Problem you Fuckin Bastard? Your on My DICK worse than My Bitch. And Your Punk ass Never seen me so take your Beauty Contest Bullshit to POLK ST in FRISCO where your From. Bitch ass Queer. Then you say I think I'm Gangsta? I guarantee 100% that I will smash your Bitch ass. Close this thread already or Let it Go down in the Old Threads. Fuck it, It was Coo while it lasted. I got alot of You Mark ass 209 haters mad. NO MATTER WHAT...We're gonna shine. So FUCK YOU.

@ YO SOY a BITCH BERTO....Shut your Trap you Fuckin NORTHWEST Weenie. Go Play with your HACKEY SACK You Fuckin WIGGER HIPPIE Bitch.

Jun 2, 2002
haha, now he's saying to close the thread...great promotion, really.

just cuz people think you're a jackass, doesn't mean they're hating on the 209...i hope your area does shine, i got nuthin but love for the valley.