The "REAL" Album of the Year...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Wow.
I feel really dumb now.
The joke IS on me.
Knowledge Bone is an instant valley classic. It's flying off the shelves worldwide. I'm sorry I ever doubted you. It's gets my vote for "best audio to ever have been listened to." I think I'm just gonna hang it up now.

Jul 27, 2005
Really Treal said:
Knowledge bone tryna sound like he from the bay
hahahaha!!! Here We Go. Ya'll Muthafuckers act like the world owes you for every rap ever spit. I swear you Guys Be Killin me with your Bullshit.

"KNOWLEDGE BONE Bit the BAY"! WE NEVER GET PROPS!!!

Jul 27, 2005
Tanga Rey said:
Wow.
I feel really dumb now.
The joke IS on me.
Knowledge Bone is an instant valley classic. It's flying off the shelves worldwide. I'm sorry I ever doubted you. It's gets my vote for "best audio to ever have been listened to." I think I'm just gonna hang it up now.
You Know its The shit. Face REALITY. Better than

"SCRAPIN and YOKIN and RIDIN I'm Scrapin" <---Now thats Talent! lol.Did you Come up with that yourself?

Jul 14, 2004
I really dont post on this bitch but, you really just fucked off some sales for your boy. You didnt say that shit but you did insult the movement thats goin on up here. So with that said fuck anything involved with you or your region ValleyCunt.

Jul 27, 2005
Really [CENTER said:
Treal]You Stop it!!!! Swingin from that man nuts. You Groupie!! I hope u gettin paid for all that promoting u doin.

That song was a 5 and it wouldn't been a 2 minus keak.
Just stop man. Pleeze. when People come on here and talk about "TURF TALK On JUDGE JOE BROWN" all day....Thats DICK RIDIN!Im trying to shine some Light on My Area in the Rap Game.

Jul 27, 2005
rcas510 said:
I really dont post on this bitch but, you really just fucked off some sales for your boy. You didnt say that shit but you did insult the movement thats goin on up here. So with that said fuck anything involved with you or your region ValleyCunt.
Fuck outta Here you New Booty Peanut head Mahfucka.

Jun 23, 2002
Valley..you a fag...face it

NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE gives a flying fuck bout you or your bed-buddy 'knowledge' bone...WORST NAME EVER

Why you so pissed at us Bay cats? You sound like a jealous little BITCH

You step ya fuckin game up, stop fuckin' 2 dollar hookers (AND gettin them pregnant) and maybe...MAYBE one day you can come live in here like us regular folk..instead of havin to resort to fuckin ya sister or the nearest cow...

u a WANNABE in the truest sense..FACE IT!! no one CARES bout the valley..u guys aint gangsta..ya just bored

YA BITCH

Apr 25, 2002
I don't like the first track (Tell em Somethng Slick)... maybe 4/10. He said something about not farting in a testarosa. Uhhhhhh... no.

The Gli'da is OK, but nothing special. I'll go with 6/10.

Dudes alright but not God's gift to the rap game. Good for him to go through all it takes to create an album, but you for sure look like a ho cheerleading n shit.

Oct 19, 2005
ValleyEnt said:
This Reply By NELLY is your average Post about a New artist. If i post a Track, all your Gonna do is say..."That shit was weak Yaddadada, Garbage, Or some other Ignorant Typical SICCNESS member reply.

my reply is an average post about a new artist lol wrong..its my opinon...just like your opinon about this album being "Album of the Year"

YOU GOT YOUR OWN OPINON AND I GOT MINE....

hope your ignorant ass understand that