the portland trailblazers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2005
Comw mannish ofcourse he has more career wins! Shit Bayless has more career wins than Durant! Whats your point?? Thats not a good example to bring up in arguing in favor of picking Oden over Durant!! Oden has better players around him and yall have a good team, while Oklahoma is like an expansion team!! Believe me though with Durant, Westbrook, & Green Oklahoma reminds me of yall a couple years back and they will be dope in a minute watch!! Got Em!!
Franchise C > franchise wing. 2's and 3's are the easiest positions to fill in the NBA. I mean shit, call Oden a bust if you want to but he still leads all rookies in blocks, FG%, PER (of any rookie playing 16 minutes or more) and double doubles even though he is the only one coming off micro fracture surgery. Is he as skilled as Durant? Absolutely not. Was Shaq more skilled than Iverson in 2000? Durant is an amazing talent, but so is Oden, his impact on the game just cant be truly measured in stats. Players dont attack the paint nearly as much, he changes shots, etc. Would I like to have Durant? Sure, but Oden is the difference between a contender (in a couple years) and just having a guy who can score a lot. His per 36 numbers are 14, 11 and 2. Not bad for a bust.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
who is to say? Brent barry won it, and people thought he was an outcast.
my two cents. Rudy's first dunk was cool. 2nd dunk, gasol fucked that off for him. You may think my statement is false because you don't like portland lol
A lot of no names enter the contest, just like a lot of big names do. But this is the time that they make a name for themselves.
lol that wasnt meant for u homie, it was for xxtramayonnaise

Jun 27, 2005
even haters admit talent every now and again. But you still a hater and you still wrong about Oden and Rudy. Rudy's dunks was better than anything else in that first round. Whatever though. I dont even know why I'm wasting my time...lol

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
That dunk contest was trash....Nate jumpin off dudes back and just dunking it normally, was better than rudys dunks? really? i could jump off someones back nd dunk it. And dwight gets a 50 for his first dunk which was just average? even the commentators were talkin shit bout them giving him a 50 for it. they hyped up Dwight so much of course he was going to get a 50

Feb 5, 2006
An MRI on Saturday revealed a bone chip in Greg Oden's left knee.

The Portland center banged the left knee against Golden State’s Corey Maggette in the Blazers’ 105-98 loss Thursday and sat out the Rookie Challenge game Friday at NBA All-Star Weekend in Phoenix.

THIS DUDE IS MADE OUT OF PLASTIC MAYNE

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
An MRI on Saturday revealed a bone chip in Greg Oden's left knee.

The Portland center banged the left knee against Golden State’s Corey Maggette in the Blazers’ 105-98 loss Thursday and sat out the Rookie Challenge game Friday at NBA All-Star Weekend in Phoenix.

THIS DUDE IS MADE OUT OF PLASTIC MAYNE
Oh and that shit hurts hella bad, i still got it in my right knee, i got xrays and my medical expired before i could get surgery

[/IMG]

Feb 5, 2006
what you dick lickers dont understand is that its not a serious injury and he can play through it.
worst case scenario hes out for 2 weeks

THE THING IS, HE'S OUT. LIKE HE WAS IN HIS COLLEGE CAREER. LIKE HE WAS IN THE ROOKIE SOPHOMORE GAME. LIKE HE WAS HIS WHOLE REAL ROOKIE SEASON, LIKE HE WAS A FEW GAMES DURING THIS SEASON. MY POINT IS, HES INJURY PRONE, AND AS OF RIGHT NOW, HES INJURED.........DICK LICKER

Jun 27, 2005
THE THING IS, HE'S OUT. LIKE HE WAS IN HIS COLLEGE CAREER. LIKE HE WAS IN THE ROOKIE SOPHOMORE GAME. LIKE HE WAS HIS WHOLE REAL ROOKIE SEASON, LIKE HE WAS A FEW GAMES DURING THIS SEASON. MY POINT IS, HES INJURY PRONE, AND AS OF RIGHT NOW, HES INJURED.........DICK LICKER
actually he's not out. we don't even know if he's gonna miss any time or not.

edit: ESPN is reporting he'll play this week. dick licker