the portland trailblazers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
News: The Oregonian reports that Portland C Greg Oden (knee) said the swelling and discomfort in his left knee has not completely subsided and he will not play against Memphis on Wednesday. He's listed as day to day.

May 4, 2005
Raef LaFrentz of the Portland Trail Blazers.

The focus for the Blazers small forward position. three players -- Gerald Wallace, Caron Butler and Richard Jefferson . A fourth one, Mike Miller.

One wild card for the Blazers is Vince Carter.

Fuck LaFrentz.
Fuck Mike Miller Too.

and i dont want to see Richard Jefferson or Caron Butler out here.

And VC... wouldnt work well either.

hopefully its wallace.

Jun 27, 2005
^^Actually what I said was we didn't know at that point if he was gonna miss any time or not. Then it was reported on ESPN that he was playing this week. Not worried at all. Our staff is gonna pour some tussin on it, let it soak into the bone and everything is fine!

Anyway...Its sounding more and more like Vince Carter will be a Blazer by the deadline. I hope not, I think we can do better than that...

Feb 17, 2008
^^Actually what I said was we didn't know at that point if he was gonna miss any time or not. Then it was reported on ESPN that he was playing this week. Not worried at all. Our staff is gonna pour some tussin on it, let it soak into the bone and everything is fine!

Anyway...Its sounding more and more like Vince Carter will be a Blazer by the deadline. I hope not, I think we can do better than that...
im seeing that, and im seeing david lee.... and yeah it doesnt look like richard jefferson is in the picture anymore. but everything is all speculation until something hits. matter of hours. KP doesn't sleep tonight, bet u anything

Jun 27, 2005
MICHAEL RUFFIN!!!! SIZE UP THE RINGS!!!! HISTORY IN THE MAKING!!!!

lol but seriously, I heard that deal was done to keep Houston from getting Salmons and filling their new hole at SF, and we also apparently get a trade exception (more instant financial relief we could offer to some broke ass team)

Feb 17, 2008
weeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
well now that we obviously arent trying to make a deep playoff run, bayless better get that run that sergio is wasing. fucking horseshit. we will make the playoffs for sure, but man it might get tougher if phoenix pulls their shit together and NO and Dallas havent been playin sloppy, and dont forget the jazz when they get boozer back. either way that sucked that we didnt pull the trigger. this could...could fuck us later. cause what are we going to do over the summer now? what is that? who are we signing?

Jun 27, 2005
I hope KP doesnt have Jon Paxson syndrome where he overvalues his own guys just because he drafted/traded for them. What a fuckin waste. Now that opportunity is just gone. And Sergio is still here taking minutes from Bayless because Nate doesn't realize that Sergio is bullshit and Bayless is the future...

Jun 27, 2005
^^^Yeah so did everybody else on the planet. Because ANYBODY would have jumped at the chance to upgrade their team for little more than an expiring player who have nothing to do with the actual team that gets put on the floor. I don't understand how you just throw opportunities away like that. I heard the final offer from the Nets was Carter and Ager for Raef and Frye. You dont pull the trigger on that? You gotta be fuckin kidding! What a disappointment. What the fuck was KP thinking?

Feb 5, 2006
^^^Yeah so did everybody else on the planet. Because ANYBODY would have jumped at the chance to upgrade their team for little more than an expiring player who have nothing to do with the actual team that gets put on the floor. I don't understand how you just throw opportunities away like that. I heard the final offer from the Nets was Carter and Ager for Raef and Frye. You dont pull the trigger on that? You gotta be fuckin kidding! What a disappointment. What the fuck was KP thinking?

YEH I SEEN THAT. THATS CRAZY. SHOULD HAVE TOOK THAT NO QUESTION

Sep 4, 2002
I don't believe that for 2 seconds that it was just channing and RLEC... from what I gathered. we didnt pull the trigger because teams were trying to screw ass by asking for too much.