the portland trailblazers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
actually he's not out. we don't even know if he's gonna miss any time or not.

edit: ESPN is reporting he'll play this week. dick licker

OK, WELL IF HE ISNT OUT, THEN HE WAS STILL OUT FOR EVERYTHING ELSE I MENTIONED AND STILL GOT A PROBLEM RIGHT NOW. DUDE IS MADE OUT OF PLASTIC DICK LICKER. SAM BOWIE ALL OVER AGAIN. AND NO SHIT KEVIN DURANT IS GONNA BE A GOOD PLAYER ON A WEAK TEAM IF HE DOESNT GET TRADED. DOESNT MEAN HES NOT GOOD, IT JUST MEANS HE CANT DO EVERYTHING HIMSELF. HES ON THE FUCKIN THUNDER AND I REALLY DOUBT HE GETS TRADED. DURANT SAID HE WANTS TO STAY THERE HIS CAREER TO FORM HIS LEGACY. JORDAN HAD THE BULLS. KOBE HAS THE LAKERS. THUNDER IS NOT MUCH BUT HE SAID IT'S HIS

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
great player but something tells me he'll be on bad teams for the vast majority of his career. Zach Randolph also puts up great numbers on bad teams. Does that mean I wish we never traded him for Rudy Fernandez?
The funny thing is u dont know that!! The man is a beast and time will tell if he will always be on bad teams!! Thats irrelevant and not known so why even argue or say that?? All we know is at this point the draft passing of Durant looks very bad and thats what we have to go on until furthur notice!! Got Em!!Got Em!!

while durant is piling up scoring titles, oden will be getting nba titles. dick licker
Again u dont know this!! Oden aint won shit and he looks like shit, well not shit but defintely dont look like a #1 pick!! But who knows who will win titles mane!! Yall franchise aint to big on winning titles mane!! Again Durant looks like the right choice by far at this point!! Got Em!!

Feb 5, 2006
while durant is piling up scoring titles, oden will be getting nba titles. dick licker

SAYS A BLAZER FAN. IF U WERE TO ARGUE WITH A VALID POINT INSTEAD OF CALLING FOLKS DICK LICKER, IT COULD BE A KOO DISCUSSION. BUT U JUS BEING A HOMER ABOUT SHIT. DURANT>ODEN. YES ITS HARD TO COME BY A GREAT BIG MAN AND I ALSO THINK THAT A GOOD CENTER IS BETTER THEN A GOOD WINGMAN CUZ THEY COME A DIME A DOZEN. ALOT OF PEOPLE CAN SCORE. BUT U KNOW ODEN ISNT WUT YALL EXPECTED MAYNE. HES GONNA GET BETTER DOWN THE LINE, BUT HIS KNEES SURE AINT. HES GONNA HAVE TALENT BUT CANT USE IT SITTIN ON THE BENCH. DUDE IS INJURY PRONE AND HE ALREADY PROVED THAT WHILE DURANT HAS BEEN PLAYING HIS ASS OFF. I SEE THE BLAZERS AS VERY GOOD YOUNG TALENT WHO CAN DO VERY WELL, BUT I DONT SEE U GUYS WINNING TITLES ANYTIME SOON

AND REAL TALK, NOT HATIN AT ALL MAN. BLAZER FANS FROM THE SICCNESS MADE ME HATE THE BLAZERS BUT U GOTTA ACKNOWLEDGE TALENT WHEN U SEE IT. BLAZERS ARE A GOOD TEAM AND IS DOIN ALOT BETTER THEN I EXPECTED BUT MY POINT IS ODEN....WASNT THE RIGHT PICK

Jun 27, 2005
SAYS A BLAZER FAN. IF U WERE TO ARGUE WITH A VALID POINT INSTEAD OF CALLING FOLKS DICK LICKER, IT COULD BE A KOO DISCUSSION. BUT U JUS BEING A HOMER ABOUT SHIT. DURANT>ODEN. YES ITS HARD TO COME BY A GREAT BIG MAN AND I ALSO THINK THAT A GOOD CENTER IS BETTER THEN A GOOD WINGMAN CUZ THEY COME A DIME A DOZEN. ALOT OF PEOPLE CAN SCORE. BUT U KNOW ODEN ISNT WUT YALL EXPECTED MAYNE. HES GONNA GET BETTER DOWN THE LINE, BUT HIS KNEES SURE AINT. HES GONNA HAVE TALENT BUT CANT USE IT SITTIN ON THE BENCH. DUDE IS INJURY PRONE AND HE ALREADY PROVED THAT WHILE DURANT HAS BEEN PLAYING HIS ASS OFF. I SEE THE BLAZERS AS VERY GOOD YOUNG TALENT WHO CAN DO VERY WELL, BUT I DONT SEE U GUYS WINNING TITLES ANYTIME SOON

AND REAL TALK, NOT HATIN AT ALL MAN. BLAZER FANS FROM THE SICCNESS MADE ME HATE THE BLAZERS BUT U GOTTA ACKNOWLEDGE TALENT WHEN U SEE IT. BLAZERS ARE A GOOD TEAM AND IS DOIN ALOT BETTER THEN I EXPECTED BUT MY POINT IS ODEN....WASNT THE RIGHT PICK
Look, yall just all keep comin with the same tired ass shit about Oden is injury prone and therefore a bust, but I guess that same standard doesn't apply to guys like Bynum who is arguably more injury prone, but he gets viewed as one of the best C's in the game.
As far as whether it he was the right choice over Durant, its too early to tell but knowing what we know now I'd still take Oden. The people that are laughin at Oden right now are missing the point. Oden was picked for his impact over the long haul. Sure Durant puts up a nice stat line, but it doesn't translate to wins. Michael Redd does the same thing. It doesnt mean much other than he can score a lot of points on a shitty team that features him as offensive options 1a and 1b. Oden's impact on the game doesn't really get effectively measured through stats. Portland's biggest weaknesses last year were rebounding on both sides of the ball and getting easy baskets. This year they are vastly improved in both areas. He also keeps defenses honest on the interior, freeing up the shooters on the perimeter (Portland is one of the best 3 pt shooting teams this year). People are also not considering 1. that rookies typically struggle (particularly rookie bigs), 2. He had been away from the game for a year prior to this season while Durant had been consistently playing, and 3. that all players suffer dips in production the year following microfracture. You wont see the real Oden until next season, but all things considered, I think he looks pretty good out there and he's only going to get better. Dick licker.

Feb 5, 2006
Look, yall just all keep comin with the same tired ass shit about Oden is injury prone and therefore a bust, but I guess that same standard doesn't apply to guys like Bynum who is arguably more injury prone, but he gets viewed as one of the best C's in the game.
As far as whether it he was the right choice over Durant, its too early to tell but knowing what we know now I'd still take Oden. The people that are laughin at Oden right now are missing the point. Oden was picked for his impact over the long haul. Sure Durant puts up a nice stat line, but it doesn't translate to wins. Michael Redd does the same thing. It doesnt mean much other than he can score a lot of points on a shitty team that features him as offensive options 1a and 1b. Oden's impact on the game doesn't really get effectively measured through stats. Portland's biggest weaknesses last year were rebounding on both sides of the ball and getting easy baskets. This year they are vastly improved in both areas. He also keeps defenses honest on the interior, freeing up the shooters on the perimeter (Portland is one of the best 3 pt shooting teams this year). People are also not considering 1. that rookies typically struggle (particularly rookie bigs), 2. He had been away from the game for a year prior to this season while Durant had been consistently playing, and 3. that all players suffer dips in production the year following microfracture. You wont see the real Oden until next season, but all things considered, I think he looks pretty good out there and he's only going to get better. Dick licker.
SEE I RESPECTED EVERYTHING YOUR BITCH ASS SAID UNTIL THE DICK LICKER PART U FAG. MAD CUZ YOUR PICK IS A BUST AND IS SAM BOWIE AGAIN. THANKS FOR THE 6 CHAMPIONSHIPS BITCH

Jun 27, 2005
The funny thing is u dont know that!! The man is a beast and time will tell if he will always be on bad teams!! Thats irrelevant and not known so why even argue or say that?? All we know is at this point the draft passing of Durant looks very bad and thats what we have to go on until furthur notice!! Got Em!!Got Em!!
You're right, I don't know that. I never said I did know that. He just strikes me as that type of guy so far, and in the same way that I don't know if he'll always be on bad teams, none of you know if he will ever be on a good team. He has been on shit teams his entire career thus far and thats all we have to go on until further notice. Got Em!!

Again u dont know this!! Oden aint won shit and he looks like shit, well not shit but defintely dont look like a #1 pick!! But who knows who will win titles mane!! Yall franchise aint to big on winning titles mane!! Again Durant looks like the right choice by far at this point!! Got Em!!
He's won more than Durant. I don't mean to knock Durant, he's a hell of a talent, but he plays the most easily filled position in the NBA. If any of you actually watch basketball you should know that players don't play to their potential in the first year after a microfracture. Amare was pretty garbage after he came back from his. Give it time and you will see the err of your ways. .lol

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
SEE I RESPECTED EVERYTHING YOUR BITCH ASS SAID UNTIL THE DICK LICKER PART U FAG. MAD CUZ YOUR PICK IS A BUST AND IS SAM BOWIE AGAIN. THANKS FOR THE 6 CHAMPIONSHIPS BITCH

Classic!! And yes thanks!! Got Em!!

You're right, I don't know that. I never said I did know that. He just strikes me as that type of guy so far, and in the same way that I don't know if he'll always be on bad teams, none of you know if he will ever be on a good team. He has been on shit teams his entire career thus far and thats all we have to go on until further notice. Got Em!!

He's won more than Durant. I don't mean to knock Durant, he's a hell of a talent, but he plays the most easily filled position in the NBA. If any of you actually watch basketball you should know that players don't play to their potential in the first year after a microfracture. Amare was pretty garbage after he came back from his. Give it time and you will see the err of your ways. .lol
Actually Amare was never garbage so try again, and Im not even talkin bout how bad Oden is playin, Im talkin bout how sav Durant is playin!! Usually in the lottery u will go to a bad team, but there are exceptions like Oden who lucked up and landed with a nice up and comin Portland team!! U can keep sayin he has more wins but he has less to do with those wins. But when Okla does win its all because of Durant!! Theres a difference homie!! Got Em!!

too bad yall havent been shit since then even though yall had enough time to rebuild the roster 3 or 4 times.
Haha well first off we made the playoffs 4 str8 years before last which is more than we can say for yall so dont act like yall been good, because until this year we been better than yall over the last 5 years anyway so u lose that argument also!! But regardless Ill take the 6 titles to what yall got like 1!! Its gravy mane!! We will get anotha title before yall do trust me!! Got Em!!

Jun 27, 2005
Actually Amare was never garbage so try again, and Im not even talkin bout how bad Oden is playin, Im talkin bout how sav Durant is playin!! Usually in the lottery u will go to a bad team, but there are exceptions like Oden who lucked up and landed with a nice up and comin Portland team!! U can keep sayin he has more wins but he has less to do with those wins. But when Okla does win its all because of Durant!! Theres a difference homie!! Got Em!!
OK, maybe not garbage, but he definitely was playing far below his ability directly following his microfracture surgeries. Anyway, dont discount the contributions of Jeff Green and Russell Westbrook. Its not like Durant doesn't have any help. Thats a solid big 3 for a young team and they still aint winnin shit.

Haha well first off we made the playoffs 4 str8 years before last which is more than we can say for yall so dont act like yall been good, because until this year we been better than yall over the last 5 years anyway so u lose that argument also!! But regardless Ill take the 6 titles to what yall got like 1!! Its gravy mane!! We will get anotha title before yall do trust me!! Got Em!!
Thats cool, and I really aint tryna talk bad about the Bulls cause they have some nice pieces to build around, but just bein honest, they have not been a factor since Jordan left. They were never a playoff threat even though they might have been there. And time will tell about who gets the next title.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Here's a look at what we're hearing:

The hottest name at the trade deadline? A guy who hasn't played a game this season: Raef LaFrentz of the Portland Trail Blazers.

"If you asked owners in the league who they'd rather have right now, LaFrentz or Stoudemire, I think more than half of them would prefer LaFrentz," one executive told me. "That's how screwed up this thing has been. I guarantee you [Blazers GM] Kevin Pritchard has gotten better offers for LaFrentz than the Suns have gotten for Stoudemire."

That might have been confirmed Monday when the Suns' interest in trading Stoudemire cooled dramatically. Some of that has to do with the hope that new coach Alvin Gentry will inject some life into the listless Suns. But much of it has to do with the fact that the Suns haven't gotten a great offer for Stoudemire.

Meanwhile, sources confirm that the Blazers have been getting a steady flow of offers for LaFrentz, including two significant new ones Monday.

The focus for the Blazers right now appears to be at the small forward position. It appears that three players -- Gerald Wallace, Caron Butler and Richard Jefferson -- are on Pritchard's radar screen. A fourth one, Mike Miller, is also a favorite of the Blazers, but the Wolves have been reluctant to include him in a deal.

Sources say the Blazers have intensified their focus on Wallace. He's young, athletic and physical, and he doesn't need to score to be an impact player. He has four years and $38 million left on his contract, which is a lot, but given his age and production the past few years, it's not unreasonable. The problem for the Blazers is that the Bobcats want Portland to take back Nazr Mohammed as part of the deal. That could be a deal-breaker for Pritchard.

Butler might be the best player of the group when he's healthy. He was an All-Star last year and is excellent in the mid-range game. He too has a reasonable contract, with just two years and $21 million left on his deal. But it's unclear what the Wizards would want in return and whether they'll ultimately opt to keep Butler and reevaluate the team when Gilbert Arenas returns. If the Wizards are to make such a deal, certainly they'll want the Blazers to take back Etan Thomas' contract, and they'll likely also demand one or two young players from the Blazers. That price might be too high for Portland.

Jefferson is the most available. The Bucks need to clear his salary from their cap if they're going to re-sign their two restricted free agents this summer: Charlie Villanueva and Ramon Sessions. Sources say there have been conversations that have included both Jefferson and Milwaukee point guard Luke Ridnour, though the talk has quieted down. As a proven scorer and defender who's played in the NBA Finals, Jefferson has some appeal for the Blazers.

One wild card for the Blazers is Vince Carter. His contract is the most expensive of the group, but Carter has been fantastic this season and would give the Blazers the biggest bang of anyone out there. It appears unlikely the Blazers will go that direction, but New Jersey would certainly listen if Portland wanted to do a deal.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/story?columnist=ford_chad&page=TradeTalk-090217

I think wallace would be the best deal out of all those players, for sure. Guess we'll finally find out what is going to happen in about 48 hours

Jun 27, 2005
^^^I'd rather have Butler, but Wallace would be a good fit, especially from a defensive standpoint. Jefferson would be nice I guess, but I'd rather have Butler or Wallace first. The only one I wouldn't want is Vince Carter.