the portland trailblazers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2008
arent players supposed to be fined if the tape is reviewed and shows a player intentionally flopping? Maggette should be if thats the case, obviously a flop, and how can you give him that call 3 times late in the game? every play....everytime LA had the ball he flopped. 23 turnovers is fucking pathetic, glad its a break, for most of the team, we need it. come out after the allstar break, not lose at home, and we glide into the 3rd or 4th seed in west.

Feb 7, 2006
lol @ any warrior fan proud of that win...I mean normally I would say good game, but jesus fuckin christ...maggette is the biggest flopper in the nba and we couldnt buy a foul for nothin.
you a hater lol

dont get mad a small ball 10th seed beat a 4th seed and won the series without its C ahahahahahahahahahahaha

mags and monta wtfpwnu

Jun 27, 2005
you a hater lol

dont get mad a small ball 10th seed beat a 4th seed and won the series without its C ahahahahahahahahahahaha

mags and monta wtfpwnu
right, you dick in the booty ass nigga, I'm hatin on a team that I like. LMAO @ "10th seed." There aint no such thing as a 10th seed! Seeding only goes to 8!!! make sense. Season series don't mean shit unless you can beat us in the playoffs. See you there.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
lol at warrior fans tryna talk.

good win for yall, but thats it. notin to brag bout. anyteam that has 20+ TO's and still win is lucky.

and i totally agree with the stephen jackson comment. i used to think hes a cancer but hes def the leader of that warriors squad.

good to see monta back on the court as well. i dont get to watch many warrior games.

May 10, 2002
I always thought he was a guy you could guard like Rondo, just stay in front of him and let him take the jumper all day...nice to see him improving his game.
No no no my brotha. The reason he can slash is because cats have to play him for that J. The funny thing is, even if you go under the screen, he's still gettin to the rack if he wants to. Or did before he got hurt :mad:

Once he gets his handles better ... maaaaaaaaaan