the portland trailblazers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
lol, taht was a tight circus lay-up for the win!

you know what i hate? How come roy Yells everytime he drives to the hoop, he use to never, then he did it sometimes, but no he does it everytime he drives to the hoop, its annoying, i know he's trying to get a foul, but he yells every fucking time. Seems like he just started doing this in like the last month also

Sep 4, 2002
i wasn't sayin that to you.. I was just sayin in general lol

anyways back to the defense thing... I think a lot of it is coming out way flat. they didn't in this game but start of second half they had another rough time comin out the gates. I don't know what it is, but something needs to change. or this is just a little 5 game funk where we come out flat at either the 1st or 3rd quarter.

Jun 27, 2005
lol, taht was a tight circus lay-up for the win!

you know what i hate? How come roy Yells everytime he drives to the hoop, he use to never, then he did it sometimes, but no he does it everytime he drives to the hoop, its annoying, i know he's trying to get a foul, but he yells every fucking time. Seems like he just started doing this in like the last month also
well, most knowledgable basketball fans might not necessarily like it, but also understand that the guys who complain the most tend to get the most calls (if your name aint Rasheed Wallace). Tim Duncan, Kobe, LeBron, KG all complain the most and get a lot of calls their way. This is just Roy becoming a vet.

Jun 27, 2005
i wasn't sayin that to you.. I was just sayin in general lol

anyways back to the defense thing... I think a lot of it is coming out way flat. they didn't in this game but start of second half they had another rough time comin out the gates. I don't know what it is, but something needs to change. or this is just a little 5 game funk where we come out flat at either the 1st or 3rd quarter.
I dont know what it is, but I do know that we could easily be 0-4 in our last 4. Nate needs to get shit right or we could be out of the playoff picture soon.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
Amare has made it public that he wants out and he has been labeled a cancer by his team mates and doesn't play defense.
I just read another rumor that Pritchard is offering Bayless, LaFrentz's contract, and a protected first round draft pick in exchange for Stoudemire. If I was Portland not sure I'd want to make this trade and potentially destroy team chemistry and such a positive future. Stoudemire IS a cancer to his teammates. Dude bitches constantly about everything and is arrogant as fuck. And his defense is pathetic.

Feb 17, 2008
I just read another rumor that Pritchard is offering Bayless, LaFrentz's contract, and a protected first round draft pick in exchange for Stoudemire. If I was Portland not sure I'd want to make this trade and potentially destroy team chemistry and such a positive future. Stoudemire IS a cancer to his teammates. Dude bitches constantly about everything and is arrogant as fuck. And his defense is pathetic.

where did you read that we were offering Bayless? that wouldnt make sense, what we bench LA? or stoudemire comes off the bench? no dont think so, if we were gonna give someone up i would think it would be matching positions, plus raefs contract,, and yeah i mean getting stoudamire sounds sweet but defense is hurting us badly right now and LA plays alright d, i mean at least he tries hard. cant say the same for stoudemire on d, but if we did get him we could just outscore everyone....i dunno, i bet the blazers have a shit load of offers just rollin in every day right now. we got a lot to offer. KP hasnt lead me astray yet, i got full confidence that whatever he decides will be the right decision. Hes just in a tough spot right now cause if he doesnt make a move, and then we dont make the playoffs, or just barely squeak in, people will be saying "shoulda made a move" but then if he does and we get a player like stoudemire and then dont make it past the first round everyone will say we shoulda just stayed pat. so i dunno, ive been going back and forth with this since mannish posted that shit on here, and i cant decide what i want to happen. which ever way it goes i hope it is the right choice, IN KP WE TRUST. Go Blazers

Jun 27, 2005
^^^I heard LMA was off the table and the offer was RLEC and Bayless too. I hate to lose Bayless but it would be dumb not to make that deal if thats all you had to give up for a player with Amare's ability. It would crowd the shit out of the front court but its not like another deal couldnt be made to balance the roster out. Should be able to get a starting pg for Amare if nothin else.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
where did you read that we were offering Bayless?
Last I heard Chicago is the front runner in a Stoudemire trade. Anyway, here's the article.

http://www.abc15.com/content/sports...-rumors-intensify/h38fNJZ4gU2eLGVVPfPp6Q.cspx

Leaving the Suns? Stoudemire trade rumors intensify

The Amar'e Stoudmire trade rumors are everywhere and depending where you look, you can find a number of possible trade scenarios.

Here are a few of the possible trades that could be made, or have been discussed, according to various stories from the internet.

The Miami Heat have apparently offered the ending contract of Shawn Marion and second overall pick Michael Beasley or Daequan Cook for Stoudmire.

The Portland Trailblazers are rumored to have offered up Raef LaFrentz, Jerryd Bayless and a protected number 1 draft pick.

The New Jersey Nets may be offering up Yi Jianlian, Ryan Anderson, Jarvis Hayes and a first round draft pick.

The Chicago Bulls are also rumored to be in discussions with Drew Gooden, Cedric Simmons, Thabo Sefolosha and Tyrus Thomas, all being mentioned as part of a deal.

The Golden State Warriors are appearantly very interested in Amar'e and would likely include a package with either Andris Biedrins or Monta Ellis, but not both, and probably could add Anthony Randolph.

Detroit may be exploring the idea of a Rasheed Wallace for Amar'e Stoudemire trade.

At this point, all of the above are strictly rumors but it sure seems like there are plenty of phone calls being made to Steve Kerr and a trade may happen sooner rather than later.

Feb 17, 2008
^^^I heard LMA was off the table and the offer was RLEC and Bayless too. I hate to lose Bayless but it would be dumb not to make that deal if thats all you had to give up for a player with Amare's ability. It would crowd the shit out of the front court but its not like another deal couldnt be made to balance the roster out. Should be able to get a starting pg for Amare if nothin else.
yeah your right, if bayless and raef was all we had to give up we'd have to make that deal. hmmmm, i can't see phoenix going for that, basically 2 unproven rookies, (bayless and future pick) and cash...(raefs contract). i guess LA is still "unproven" with no allstar selections. but like i said i wouldn't like to be in KPs position right now. i just want the deadline to have been here and gone, so we can move forward. could be a bit of a distraction to the players right now, knowing that they are all, cept brandon and greg, trade bait.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Portland in the mix for Stoudemire (UPDATE)
Posted on: February 10, 2009 10:14 pm
Edited on: February 11, 2009 12:58 pm
Score: 191
Log-in to rate:

* Log-in to rate:

* Log-in to rate: