the portland trailblazers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2005
^^^Probably not, but I also doubt Portland wants to dump Raef's contract (huge asset/trade chip), Outlaw (key player, well liked/good chemistry guy) and Sergio (KP is VERY high on him and plays very well with Rudy) for what would amount to an aging Andre Miller past his prime and filler. I don't doubt that there have been talks but I dont think there is any way KP pulls the trigger on that deal.

Sep 4, 2002
If we can sneak by Dallas IN Dallas, we have a great chance of making our winning streak a 10 game streak...... after dallas we play

Thunder
Knicks
Thunder
Warriors

lol but I don't wanna get ahead of myself. lets just focus on containing Dirk and hope B roy does work tonight

Jun 27, 2005
cant really blame it on the refs when our defense plays like that though. We just made too many mistakes and Dallas seemed to capitalize on all of them. Too many bad shots, allowing Brandon Fuckin Bass to score 20 doesn't help much either. The ref shit pissed me off and who knows what could have happened with the way the game came down to the final seconds but they are not the only reason. The game was ours to take in the 4th and we just couldn't capitalize when Dallas went ice cold in the 4th. Oh well we play the Sonics next! lol