The Official : Recommend A Restaurant Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
satherp5 said:
I can honestly say I've never had it. I can't even think of anyone else having it. Trust me though bro. I've been there like 8 times with probably 20 different people who all ordered totally different stuff, and I can't think of one single thing that people didn't say was amazing.
TOO BAD EL gAUCHO AIN'T NATIONWIDE. SO WHAT KIND OF DISHES THEY gOT? AND CAN YOU CHEK IF THEY HAVE CHEESECAKE?

Feb 26, 2003
ILLER THAN ILL said:
Vallejo-Bud's Burger, Tacos Jalisco, Chicken Express

Richmond-Great Steak & Potato (inside Hilltop Mall)

American Canyon-Highway 29 Cafe

Sacramento-Adalberto's, Willy's Burger, Taqueria Rincon Alteno, Arigato Sushi
^^
Tacos Jalisco in the v is bomb, Hwy 29 cafe = best fuckin breakfast, HUGE pancakes all worth the $.

Napa, Vacaville have Villa Corona a mexican restaraunt and they have a delicious carne asada super burrito. Oakville grocery in Napa valley has some of the best sandwiches i've ever had.

May 31, 2006
Hayward - Giant Burger, Chef's Bistro

Union City - Tapioca Express.... i never imagined me eating vietnamese food, but there's sumthin about that place that's pretty damn good

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
EDJ said:
TOO BAD EL gAUCHO AIN'T NATIONWIDE. SO WHAT KIND OF DISHES THEY gOT? AND CAN YOU CHEK IF THEY HAVE CHEESECAKE?
It's basically a steak/seafood restaurant. I've never had any of the seafood because I hate all seafood, plus like I said I get the same thing ever time I go. I've heard the lobster is the best. Please their lobsters are fat as fuck. Anyway though yes they have cheesecake and I guess it comes with strawberry coulis for $8.

Check out the menu though:

http://www.elgaucho.com/elgaucho/_seattle/_menus/index.htm

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I'll co-sign on hawaiian drive in in the city....my potna brought me there in the morning after a night of drinking and that shit was hella good

For sandwiches, Giovanni's in north oakland by the walgreens is hella fucking delicious

for BBQ I used to fuck with Doug's on san pablo

for big ass fucking burrito's go to Mexicali rose off of 7th street in berkeley

I haven't fucked with puromex, but since I'm always on 23rd I'mma fuck with it next time I'm out there.....what are teh prices like?

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
satherp5 said:
It's basically a steak/seafood restaurant. I've never had any of the seafood because I hate all seafood, plus like I said I get the same thing ever time I go. I've heard the lobster is the best. Please their lobsters are fat as fuck. Anyway though yes they have cheesecake and I guess it comes with strawberry coulis for $8.

Check out the menu though:

http://www.elgaucho.com/elgaucho/_seattle/_menus/index.htm
DAMN! FOR EIgHT BUKS, IT BETTER BE STUPENDOUS TO DIE FOR. OR ELSE IT'S WAY OVER-PRICED.

May 31, 2006
maculentways said:
man.... what you know about that spicy crispy chicken bag?!??!?!

thats the only thing i eat every time i go there

::
hell yeah that's what i'm talkin about, that's the only thing i get also.. but my friends say everything else is on hit

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
RawLyrixx said:
Maculent i think you said that you were in Orlando? I used to live there. Go to Timpano's Italian Chophouse in the Waterford Lakes shopping center, its the same parent company as Aquaknox and their steaks are high quality too.
i was two weeks ago

JackArtist510 said:
hell yeah that's what i'm talkin about, that's the only thing i get also.. but my friends say everything else is on hit
you ever try the hottest one? that shit will make you sweat and have your nose drippin

and how could i forget.... wing stop is the shit.... 7 piece boneless wings with original hot buffalo sauce.... they put the right ammount of sauce also because when you get done eating, you're left with a pool of buffalo wing sauce in your plate

::

Dec 29, 2005
St. Johns in Sunnyvale - Burgers are bomb Wed. and Sat. 1/2 off

Jersey Joes in Belmont - Best Cheesesteaks

Golden Boy Pizza in Frisco - Blondies was my favorite until i tried this shit

Scommas in Frisco - Best Lobster couldnt even finish it when i got the filet mignon

Fu Lam Moon- Fremont Best chinese food gang of live seafood and dim sum on the weekends. I be the only non chinese in that muthafucka

Koi Sushi Boat- Union City. sushi is bomb and fresh. Dinner meals for 3 or 4 people are bomb and more than enough

BBQ Palace in Sunnyvale- Best Korean buffet. Cook meat at your table. Kinda pricy but good place to eat when you on the munchies mission.

Harry's hofbraugh in San Jose, Redwood City and Foster City. Cool place to eat a variety of foods. They all got fat bars to. Home cooking style grub.

Effies in Campbell- Effies famous pancakes. The pancakes i've ever eaten. Banana pecan aint nuttin to fuck wit.