The Official : Recommend A Restaurant Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
DeceptaKhan said:
DubbC415 said:
RawLyrixx said:
Le Chalet Basque in Sausalito...take a bitch there and you'll fuck instantly!
foods good too.
wait there dubbc,now i know you grew up in novato,but now i hear your part basque?we have to have met before,im full basque,and it seems that all the basque people around nor cal have met atleast once,you ever go to the petaluma basque picnics?

im very little Basque, i mean, i may have met u, but i dont have a deep enough Basque heritage to be telling people about it, ya know? but nah, ive never been to one of those picnics...do u know the Minhondos?

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
maculentways said:
if any of you ever touch down in orlando, you have to try texas de brazil on international drive.... for a fairly high price, you get all you can eat steak... yes i said it... all you can eat steak. and the quality of these steaks definately aint no punk hoe

or if you frequent las vegas, they're opening a location there soon too....

::
Co-sign....I've been to the one in Miami (Dolphin Mall).....

Aug 11, 2006
frisco -
house of prime rib on van ness....kinda pricey but if you get the king henry you get seconds, thirds, and so on......but no one really goes past seconds unless they eat a cow a day.

bobs steak house at the omni hotel.....very pricey but greatest steak i ever had....gotta try it at least once.

fairfield.....aldebertos even got one in sac.....only place in the bay that got carne asada fries......socal has it all day though

Mar 22, 2006
Vallejo:
d's barbeque on sonoma and nebraska, best barbeque ever.

Parry pizzeria got the best sandwiches on american canyon road by the safeway n shit.

Madori or some shit on sonoma next to taco jalisco, chicken bowl with the best hot sauce in the city and drink for $5

May 15, 2002
AllCity Cinemas said:
o ya and in the city Saigon sandwiches or some shit, in the T.L by little saigon by city hall and the federal building, got the best chicken sandwiches and there only like $2.50 or $2.75
haha damn i used to fade those all the time when i worked at city hall.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
EDJ said:
DOES EL gAUCHO HAVE BOMB CHEESECAKE? THE BEST I HAD WAS AT COPELAND'S. IT'S A CAJUN COOKIN' JOINT. IMAgINE THAT?
I can honestly say I've never had it. I can't even think of anyone else having it. Trust me though bro. I've been there like 8 times with probably 20 different people who all ordered totally different stuff, and I can't think of one single thing that people didn't say was amazing.

Apr 25, 2002
Big Willies that just opened in the shopping center of Center Parkway n Mack road. If ya like bbq and in the area hit it up. There was a confusion with my order, Big Willie personally brought it too me with great courteous hospitality. Everett n Jones has some competition in my area....