The Official : Recommend A Restaurant Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2002
DubbC415 said:
RawLyrixx said:
Le Chalet Basque in Sausalito...take a bitch there and you'll fuck instantly!
foods good too.
friend of mine's family owns that restaurant...him and i had a little inside joke about being Basque, cuz me and him were pretty much the only kid with Basque heritage.
my dad was hella good friends with the owner, i believe he sold it? probably 4 or 5 years ago or something. If im mistaken maybe its your boys dad lol.

I've been to the basque region of spain...nice shit.

Dec 9, 2005
Dana Dane said:
The bad thing about Chicken Express tacos is you have to eat them right there or they get HELLA soggy. There Chicken Taco salad is shittin on em, too. I just have a hard time that the place used to be called The Chicken Spit.

Haha...hella true. You cant let them sit for more than 20 minutes...I also like how they put little chicken bits in their mashed potatoes !

Good thread folks...keep it goin ! I'm definitely gonna hit up a few of these spots when I'm nearby !

Uzzle

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2004
MOREBASS said:
Okay, so today I had the best Philly Cheese Steak this side of the Mississippi...courtesy of The Philly Cheese Steak Shop on Divisadero and Sutter in The City.

I go there all the time, and they seriously have the best Philly Cheese Steak's I've ever had...

http://www.cheesesteakshop.com/
That place is hella good,The best one was the one in Brentwood. That shit is tasty,extra meat n cheese.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
RawLyrixx said:
DubbC415 said:
RawLyrixx said:
foods good too.

my dad was hella good friends with the owner, i believe he sold it? probably 4 or 5 years ago or something. If im mistaken maybe its your boys dad lol.

I've been to the basque region of spain...nice shit.

yeah, i think he did sell it a while back, as i recall...

Aug 7, 2006
LAZYBOY408 said:
shaoo they got that big ass burger for hella cheap i think its on wednessdays lol but umm i recomend steven's philly cheese steaks on tasman and lawrence in sunnyvale
I GO THERE ALL THE TIME AND I NEVER KNEW WHAT IT WAS CALLED....

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
MOREBASS said:
Okay, so today I had the best Philly Cheese Steak this side of the Mississippi...courtesy of The Philly Cheese Steak Shop on Divisadero and Sutter in The City.

I go there all the time, and they seriously have the best Philly Cheese Steak's I've ever had...

http://www.cheesesteakshop.com/
greatest. franchise. ever.

i hit up the one in pleasanton... or livermore when i'm at work

::

May 19, 2005

place:mortons steak house

i work at this place and the steaks are to fuckin die for,your gonna drop alot but youll eat like a fuckin lion king,plus youll look pimp while doin it,its set in a underground wine cellar type joint

May 19, 2005
DubbC415 said:
RawLyrixx said:
foods good too.
friend of mine's family owns that restaurant...him and i had a little inside joke about being Basque, cuz me and him were pretty much the only kid with Basque heritage.
wait there dubbc,now i know you grew up in novato,but now i hear your part basque?we have to have met before,im full basque,and it seems that all the basque people around nor cal have met atleast once,you ever go to the petaluma basque picnics?

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
if any of you ever touch down in orlando, you have to try texas de brazil on international drive.... for a fairly high price, you get all you can eat steak... yes i said it... all you can eat steak. and the quality of these steaks definately aint no punk hoe

or if you frequent las vegas, they're opening a location there soon too....

::

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Pure Life said:
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Walnut Creek, CA
Ruth's Chris Steak House is a sack of shit compared to El Gaucho. Theirs only 3 locations (Seattle, Tacoma, and Portland), but if you ever in one of those cities don't hesitate to stop. Yes it's expensive as fuck but if you value a great steak like I do you won't give a shit.

I went to Ruth's Chris Steak House right after I graduated from Basic Training so you'd think anything would taste amazing cause all I ate for 7 weeks was chow hall food. Well I left that place feeling totally jipped (sp?). I had heard it was kind of like El Gaucho. It was but only price wise. Theirs steaks were nothing like El Gaucho.

Every time I go I get the same thing:

Starter: Half Rack of Gaucho Baby Back Ribs - $11

No soup or salad but tons of bread. I hate getting full of bread but even their bread is amazing - Free

Entree: Baseball Cut Top Sirloin & Fresh Garlic and Herb Linguine - combined $41

Then they bring you a big basket of fruit which is the shit cause it's all fresh as fuck - Free

Dessert: Bananas Foster - Have to get two servings so $18. I don't get dessert anywhere else but here. It's to fucking die for literally. It's crazy cause you'll be soooooo stuffed by the time you get it, but once you take one bite you'd rather die then be done.

Total: $70 and that's only for me, and that's not including drinks/tax/tip (worth every penny though)

After I leave it's the same story everytime though. My bank is broke, and I have to take a shit so bad I nearly pass out. I've never not finished anything there though.

Anyone else been to an El Gaucho?

Peep the site:
http://www.elgaucho.com/elgaucho/