The Official : Recommend A Restaurant Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
Okay, so if you guys are anything like me, you love grubbin the fuck out. And opening up your taste buds to new things.

Recommend a restaurant that you know of, something that isn't a national chain...lol...maybe a little mom & pop spot...whatever...just as long as its good eats !

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so today I had the best Philly Cheese Steak this side of the Mississippi...courtesy of The Philly Cheese Steak Shop on Divisadero and Sutter in The City.

I go there all the time, and they seriously have the best Philly Cheese Steak's I've ever had...

http://www.cheesesteakshop.com/

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
There is one of those in Pinole too.

There is spot in Vallejo called Gumbahs that is an italian style deli....there cheesy italian beef and sausage combo with sweet peppers is to kill for. Mark 7 will vouch for me on that one!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
The one on Springs is gone....as in, there isn't even a BUILDING there anymore. It sucks, cuz I live across the street and could always smell the grilled onions....LOL!!!

Feb 8, 2006
If you live in the City you gotta hit up Roxie's Deli by CCSF off of San Jose st by Ocean. Best fuckin sandwiches, the Dutch Crunch is :knockout: .

Feb 8, 2006
Dana Dane said:
The one on Springs is gone....as in, there isn't even a BUILDING there anymore. It sucks, cuz I live across the street and could always smell the grilled onions....LOL!!!

Shows how hong it's been since I've been to that one. lol

Dec 9, 2005
^ For sure. I've been going to Roxy's for years, they really need to get a bigger place though...there is litterally only enough room for the line to form. lol

And Co-Sign on Bud's Burger in Vallejo ! The only burgers better than Bud's are the official backyard BBQ burgers, but for restaurant burgers...nobody's fuckin w/ Bud's IMO.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
GTS said:
If you live in the City you gotta hit up Roxie's Deli by CCSF off of San Jose st by Ocean. Best fuckin sandwiches, the Dutch Crunch is :knockout: .

since u told me about it, i hit that spot up regularly...best deli sandwich of my life.

Sep 26, 2006
as far as sandwiches go, CJ's deli in burlingame are the best ive had by far...
mongolian BBQ in fairfield is FUCKING DELICIOUS...
as far as other places and types of food ive gotta think for a little bit

Dec 9, 2005
Chicken Express on Redwood in Vallejo has got some bomb ass chicken tacos, but its their taco sauce that really makes them special.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
The bad thing about Chicken Express tacos is you have to eat them right there or they get HELLA soggy. There Chicken Taco salad is shittin on em, too. I just have a hard time that the place used to be called The Chicken Spit.

Feb 8, 2006
MOREBASS said:
Chicken Express on Redwood in Vallejo has got some bomb ass chicken tacos, but its their taco sauce that really makes them special.
You remember when it was called the "Chicken Spit". It's pretty good though.