The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
soccer is for poor people/countries
How much does it cost to throw a soccer ball into a peach basket on a pole? Because I'm thinking of starting a sport where one "team" guards one pole with a peach basket on it, and some 300 feet away on the other side of what I'll call a "court", will be the opposing teams "goal". If you can throw the cheap soccer ball into the cheap peach basket on the opposing "team's" "goal", you gain a point.

It'll be as HUGE as European football, I say!

Dec 14, 2005
God damn thats a big ass peachbasketsoccerball court.. I think 90 feet would suffice..

If we put our brains together we might really have something here!

Feb 19, 2006
How much does it cost to throw a soccer ball into a peach basket on a pole? Because I'm thinking of starting a sport where one "team" guards one pole with a peach basket on it, and some 300 feet away on the other side of what I'll call a "court", will be the opposing teams "goal". If you can throw the cheap soccer ball into the cheap peach basket on the opposing "team's" "goal", you gain a point.

It'll be as HUGE as European football, I say!

You forgot the wood floors..

Ya cracka!

Sep 24, 2002
stupid hypocrite based ass talking behind the monitor lil virgin boy

here in Strange we should open up a paypal account or donation for all the "goons" to to find some high tech prostitutes to get laid and grow the fuck up.

Aug 23, 2002
Got some family in joplin. The hospital is totally fucked. My aunts house has a 2x4 through the side and her cars are nowhere to be found. Tornadoes are crazy shit hope everyones family is ok.